• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First PC Summer Ball

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
Years
  • Kal leapt from his perch, landing lightly on the floor. " Parties suk...." He stated blandly, crossing his arms behind his head leisurly as he walked inside. " Poofy dresses, more people, more poofy dress, even more people. Yeesh..." He groaned, not really caring for crowds. He normally had panic attacks when there were to many people.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • Waiting stressed her much too much. Skye got up from her chair, feeling awkward, and was almost immediately swept up in a waltz. She was handed off more times that she could count, her mind dizzy and confused. Though she loved to dance, this was not what she was looking for, and she was grateful when the song was over.

Her face drawn solemn, and her heart feeling rather heavy, Skye made her way onto one of the balconies that extended from the ballroom. She placed her bare hands on the railing, looking out at the night sky, her face slowly becoming its normal, pale color, as the pink flush from dancing began to fade.

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
  • " Glad to see I am not the only one who feels out of place..." Kal stated, walking over to Skye. He glanced back at the mass of twirling people. He shuddered involenatarily, turning away quickly.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • Skye turned about, startled by the voice behind her. She managed a smile, and sat down on the railing.

"I'm afraid the ball isn't quite what I was expecting," she admitted quietly, glancing at the mass of dancers inside. "I'm not sure what I was expecting, really..."

She trailed off, and looked back at the stranger, playing with the hem of her bell sleeves nervously.

"I'm Skye," she said softly, her indigo eyes bright, reflecting the light inside the ballroom. "What's your name?"

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Kayleigh leaned against the rail, tapping her foot impatiently. She couldn't help but hear the conversation between the other two people standing next to her.
    Atleast I'm not the only one who feels this way... she thought, as she sighed and turned around to stare out towards the ocean.

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
  • "...My name is Kal..." He replied, blowing a stray strand of hair from his eyes. He was getting quite bored with this whole ordeal, prefering to be out with his wolf Siren.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • Skye smiled, though it was a weak one. She could tell that Kal was less-than-happy to be at the ball, as she was herself. Her dress swirled gracefully at her feet as she turned to look at the night sky once more.

"It really is quite lovely out...I almost wish I had stayed home to enjoy it," she said to no one in particular.

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
  • I bet Siren is havin a blast right now..." He sighed longingly, his thoughts wandering to his WHite wolfen compainion and her Black mate Listless." Lucky pests..." He groaned.

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    (the blind weaver changes his name to ryan because it sounds a billion times cooler)
    ryan yawned... "what the? how long have i been asleep?"
    the beatle cut 16 year old woke up to find himself slouched in a corner of the ballroom.
    "this happens to me at every dance i go to..." he said as he pulled himself to his feet. he felt a cowlick on the back of his head at least a half foot long and eyed the bathroom and decided to venture in that direction.
    "what the crap?!" ryan fell headlong because both of his legs were asleep.
    "um... what do i do now?..." he couldn't get up without the help of the wall now... ryan would have called out for help had he not been as shy and quiet as he was.
    "i guess i'll just... army crawl then?"
    10 minutes later and 5 feet closer to the bathroom, ryan's legs stopped their buzzing and he was able to stand up.
    and here we leave, ryan (for now), with a 6 inch cowlick, a pair of sore arms, and watery tired eyes standing in the middle of a ballroom.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Nat smiled and layed her head on his chest. She could hear his hearbeat. She sighed out of contentment.

She continued humming, wanting to stay in that moment forever.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
  • Damian put his hand up on the back of Nat's neck, drawing her closer. They continued swaying to their own music, in a grungy back corner of the palace.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Nat smiled at him and playfully kissed Damian's nose. She looked up at him, a twinkle in her eyes.

She broke away slightly reluctanly, but smiled again. She walked back onto the balcony, her long, white dress flowing behind her, and turned back to him. A smile played on her lips and in her eyes, as an invitation for him to come out as well.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
  • Damaian stuck one hand out wistfully looking after Nat. Snapping to, he strode after her, the morning sun dazzling the pair.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Nat smiled and said quietly, "This is perhaps the most beautiful morning I have ever laid eyes on." She paused to turn to Damian. "It would have been nothing without you," she said, softer yet.

She blushed a bit and cast her eyes back to the hills beyond the balcony.

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    continued from.... a few days ago! (still has the 6 inch cowlick)
    (my character is not crazy, the reflection is simply used as a brutaly honest conscience)
    ryan walked on to the bathroom, finding it odd that nobody was doing anything except for damian and nat. he shruged, and pushed open the bathroom door.
    "whoa, that is one awesome cowlick..." said ryan's reflection
    "thanks very much" said ryan as he looked up from the sink
    "with hair like that you could have any girl out there" said the boy in the mirror
    "your crazy... i'm much too shy, and the only girls out there seem to be occupied" ryan tried to reason and looked back at the sink
    "kayleigh isn't" ryan's reflection shot back
    "who? o her... the one that almost fell off the balcony?" he asked though he knew full well who she was
    "exactly" said the reflection
    "you're pushy and annoying you know that?" ryan said, glaring at himself
    "you only say that cuz you know i'm right. HA!" yelled the reflection
    ryan grumbled and left the bathroom to find kayleigh...
    "o crap, o crap, o crap... what am i getting myself into....?"

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • Skye awknowleged Kal's comment with a nod. She, too, longed to be out, but with Fury, her Fearow. She got up and walked to the doors of the ballroom, noticing the dawn had come.

"It was nice to talk to you," she said softly with a kind smile. "I'll see you later I hope."

With that, she disappeared into the ballroom, and up the stairs to her room, a guest room that had been prepared for her. She changed into a flowing white nightgown, and went to sleep.

OOC: TAD, hope that's okay, since you and Mew are already in the morning hours! ^_^

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
    Years
  • OOC: May i join?

IC: Jasper slowly walked in the front doors of the ball hoping to find somewhere out of the way to sit so that he wouldn't look like a fool being at a ball alone. As he walked he spotted the most beautiful girl he'd ever seen. He almost ran over to her, like a fool, but caught himself in time.
    He walked slowly over to her she was leaning up against the rail of the balcony, thinking he suspected. It made him very curious as he thought "Why is she by herself she could have any man here." Soon he came upon her and stopped, leaning up against the rail as well. He then said "Sowhat's a lovely lady like you doing just leaning up against a wall alone, why aren't you dancing?" He asked.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • OOC: Who's your post directed to, Joe? If you mean my character, she's asleep right now...but I can fix that to fit your post if you're speaking about my character...just let me know! ^_^

Back