• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen In-Game Quick Questions & Answers

Status
Not open for further replies.

LightBlast

I am fire. I am... death!
Years
Does anyone know where to find Bagon? I've heard they are in the bottom floor of meteor falls and I'm just about to enter the cave of meteor falls.

I don't have ORAS yet, so I don't know if it has changed but if it's like in the original than you have to use Waterfall in the meteor falls. After that, you have to surf to a special room with two floors and water inbetween. This is the room with Bagon in it(they appear sometimes).

Anyone have any idea where to find a Sun Stone in these games?

I have a Cottonee I want to evolve and am having no luck with the global link games. xD

You get it in Mossdeep City from a sailor in the space center, if I remember correctly.

Years
Does anyone know when the Fabled Cave will pop up that contains Reshariam/Zekrom? I know that according to Serebii that I need to have at least one high level Pokemon on my team, and I have 2 Level 80s in my crew. So I know that I have that part covered, it's just not showing up.

Years
  • Age 45
  • Seen Oct 9, 2017
Does anyone know when the Fabled Cave will pop up that contains Reshariam/Zekrom? I know that according to Serebii that I need to have at least one high level Pokemon on my team, and I have 2 Level 80s in my crew. So I know that I have that part covered, it's just not showing up.

Placement may be important, are they just in your team or are they leading the team?

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 24, 2014
Can someone show me a list of available Pokemon to catch in omega ruby?

Years
Where is the storage room door in Sea Mauville? I have the key for it but I can't find the door.

Didn't see an answer for this yet, so here we go- you have to take the exit in Room 6 and use Surf to get to it.

And since this is related:

Has anyone found the Destiny Knot in ORAS yet? I've found the Everstone and need the DK to restart my breeding operations.

Apparently you can get one from the Young Couple in Sea Mauville after finding all the treasure and beating them in battle, but I haven't been able to get it to work. I've seen videos of it so I know it's possible, but does anyone else know anything about this?

KennethXEcker

Consistently Average TCG Player Since '08
Years
I've collected all 3 Regi's, nicknamed the Regice, obtained the Casteliacone, and I'm still having issues obtaining Regigigas? Is there something else I need to do?

1416865256153.jpg

1416866017829.jpg

Years
I've collected all 3 Regi's, nicknamed the Regice, obtained the Casteliacone, and I'm still having issues obtaining Regigigas? Is there something else I need to do?

1416865256153.jpg

1416866017829.jpg

Have you listened to the little girls story about Regigigas?

According to Serebii this is the full way to catch it

Once you have the three Regis, Regirock, Regice and Registeel, you can unlock Regigigas. The method to get this is rather complicated. In Pacifidlog Town, in the north-eastern house, a girl will tell you stories her grandfather told her. At random, she will tell you a part of the story about how to get Regigigas. This involves location and the other features. Take all three of the Pokémon to the Island Cave during the day, and make Regice hold a frozen item such as CasteliaCone, Snowball or Never-Melt Ice, and have Regice have a nickname, and Regigigas will challenge you

KennethXEcker

Consistently Average TCG Player Since '08
Years
So you've listened to all of her story and have all 3 Regi's in your party? If that's the case then the conditions have been met and you should beable to catch him

Yes, all 3 Regi's are in my party.

The story she tells: "Six dots open three doors. Grandpa used to say that, and I was always wondering what he meant. I had no idea that it was some secret to meet special Pokemon. He told me another story, too. I wonder if this has some hidden meaning, too... Grandpa used to say that this huge Pokemon sometimes visits our region. He told me that it comes to visit this iceberg kind of Pokemon. I can only think of one kind of iceberg Pokemon..."

After that, she says nothing else. I went to Regice's cave with all 3 Regi's in party, and nothing happened.

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
Years
Anyone know where the Nameless Carven is?
I caught Mespirit there 2 days ago and I try to find it again but I can't seem to find it now.

Blueredemption

Never stop exploring!
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Oct 16, 2023
Alright, i have two questions.

Q1- I managed to be killed by kyogre, and the rain etc is still going on, but i cant get back to him in the deep part of the cave o-o i have tried surf but its a ledge so it won't work. it seems i am stuck until i figure out what i am missing. Help would be greatly appreciated.

Q2- simply where do i find a water stone, i need to evolve my lombre.

I skimmed to see if my questions were answered above. If i missed them i apologize in advance :)

Years
Anyone know where the Nameless Carven is?
I caught Mespirit there 2 days ago and I try to find it again but I can't seem to find it now.
I think that it's time of day dependent, because it was there for me last night, but isn't there today. Anyway, it's a bit north of Sootopolis City.

Q1- I managed to be killed by kyogre, and the rain etc is still going on, but i cant get back to him in the deep part of the cave o-o i have tried surf but its a ledge so it won't work. it seems i am stuck until i figure out what i am missing. Help would be greatly appreciated.

I skimmed to see if my questions were answered above. If i missed them i apologize in advance :)

Q1: I don't have an answer for that sorry! I never experienced it

Q2: Try looking for a blue shard when you dive, if you find one then you can give it to the shard hunter and he'll give you a Water Stone

Years

Can't help with your first question, but you can find a Water Stone on Route 124 by dowsing. I think you can also trade a Blue Shard to the Diving Treasure Hunter to get one.

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
Years
Thanks GhostTrainer! I'll try at night then, since it's morning where I am now.

Volga

The Dragon Knight
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 19, 2023
Thanks GhostTrainer! I'll try at night then, since it's morning where I am now.

Actually, it's not time dependent because I got Azelf this morning. The only requirement is that you must have a Pokemon with High Happiness in your team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back