• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen In-Game Quick Questions & Answers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Do I still need to have Wailord & Relicanth when facing the Regis? The reason I ask is because I waited 2 minutes inside the Island Cave and the door didn't open. The only reason why I could imagine why it didn't work is because I put Wailord and Relicanth back in the PC and replaced them with Regirock and Registeel

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2017
    Anyone know where the Nameless Carven is?
    I caught Mespirit there 2 days ago and I try to find it again but I can't seem to find it now.

Actually, it's not time dependent because I got Azelf this morning. The only requirement is that you must have a Pokemon with High Happiness in your team.

Actually it is time dependent: http://www.serebii.net/omegarubyalphasapphire/legendary.shtml

When Soaring around by Sootopolis City, you will discover a very small area called the Nameless Cavern. Inside the cave in the area, you will note a familiar pattern on the ground and a portal. Interact with the portal and Uxie, Mesprit or Azelf will challenge you. The rest will appear after 12 hours has passed.

So have you changed the date or time during those two days? Because anything you change with the date or time halts all time based events for 24 hours

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2017
    It doesn't say anything about time lol.

Also, as I said I caught Azelf this morning, it was around 6 AM.
    And now I just caught Uxie a few minutes ago, and it's almost 9 PM, so it's definitely not time dependent.

um… 12 hours is time dependent, Hours are units of time. They're not food, they're not a beautiful sunset, they're time. How is

The rest will appear after 12 hours has passed.

not time dependant? 12 hours is time. There's literally nothing else hours can be other than time.

Volga

The Dragon Knight
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Mar 19, 2023
    not time dependant? 12 hours is time. There's literally nothing else hours can be other than time.

Oh, I was talking about Morning/Day/Night, and GhostTrainer said time of day dependent in his post earlier. I should have been more specific. Sorry, lol.

YellowTemperance

DeDeDoodles™ by Kirby
    Years
  • I hate to bug, but this is driving me absolutely crazy. I ported over the Dream World Arceus I gained back in White 2, and I'm looking for the Draco Plate for him. I know so far the plate is in Route 128, by the reef entrance to the Seafloor Cavern, but since I can't itemfind on the water I have no idea how to find it; is it underwater? How do I find an underwater item?

I swear, if I can't find it, I'm going to go absolutely batty.

Volga

The Dragon Knight
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Mar 19, 2023
    I hate to bug, but this is driving me absolutely crazy. I ported over the Dream World Arceus I gained back in White 2, and I'm looking for the Draco Plate for him. I know so far the plate is in Route 128, by the reef entrance to the Seafloor Cavern, but since I can't itemfind on the water I have no idea how to find it; is it underwater? How do I find an underwater item?

I swear, if I can't find it, I'm going to go absolutely batty.

This is what it says on Serebii.

On left-hand side of the Seafloor Cavern, in middle of path

That's all I know, I hope you find it. :)

YellowTemperance

DeDeDoodles™ by Kirby
    Years
  • Found it. Oh my goodness, what a frustrating venture. I guess because I had decided to take Kyogre to dive, his giant hitbox wouldn't let me pin down just where it lay. 's what I get for wrestling a giant fish to my will, I suppose... Heheh...

Blueredemption

Never stop exploring!
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Oct 16, 2023
    In relation to my earlier questions,

A friend of mine pointed out the side tunnel near the start, it lead back to the inner room :3 pretty annoyed that i didnt notice myself... anyway, thanks for the help GhostTrainer and RedJ, I have my waterstone now :)

Years
    • Seen today
    Where can you buy speciality Poke Balls (eg Net Ball and Dive Ball, or the more recent Dusk Balls or Quick Balls)? Normally you buy Net and Dive Balls in Mossdeep, but they don't seem to be available, and I can't find them anywhere else either, aside from finding them out in the overworld.

Okay, so I finally solved the mystery of the missing Repeat Ball, Timer Ball, and Net Ball. After opening Rusturf Tunnel, you must talk to the Devon Researcher on the Rustboro side. He will give you a free Repeat Ball. For reasons I cannot fathom, this is the trigger for the second clerk to appear in Rustboro selling them.

The other specialty balls are available at other marts throughout Hoenn, but none of them require things like the above to trigger them becoming available.

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
  • Actually, it's not time dependent because I got Azelf this morning. The only requirement is that you must have a Pokemon with High Happiness in your team.

Well, I have at least 5 Pokemon whom are maxed out on their happinesses and it disappeared.

I got back to the Nameless Carven again, but there isn't Azelf or Uxie around now. Hmm... Also just in case, I caught Mespirit 2 days ago :(

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hey, new Pokémon Alpha Sapphire player here - my first pokémon since the GBA (well, I did buy Pearl for the DS, but I go heavily into an MMO at the time and barely touched it :-\ ).

What's a good starting team I can catch within the early areas? If you could suggest a decent combo to see me on my way I'd be most appreciative. I've forgotten so much, I'm feeling a bit clueless - stumbling around, trying to remember what type is good vs another, etc, and what I faced back in the GBA Sapphire which I played through to the end some ten years ago.

TIA! :-)

P.S. I picked Torchic as my starting pokémon, but am not adverse to swapping him out.

Blueredemption

Never stop exploring!
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Oct 16, 2023
    Hmm. There are a few pokemon i recommend.

1) shroomish: a very usful pokemon, especially after it evolves into breloom. You can find it in petalburg woods.

2) ralts: you may be running around for a while on rout 103, and it doesnt have any attacking moves when you catch it, but i can become very usful moving onward in the game.

Thats just off the top of my head, il try to add to my post later. good luck!

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
    Years
  • Well I never thought I would actually would need to use this thread, but turns out that I do need to use it. Yesterday when I was doing the Trick House, I got to the puzzle that requires Strength to complete. I was doing well until I got the part where three boulders are right next to each other, I am not sure how to get past that part. So does anyone know how to get past it?

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2014
    So I have been trying to get the three fairies or whatever you know like Azelf, Mespirit, and Uxie but when I was battling Mespirit I fled because I couldn't bring myself to defeat it. When I was battling Mespirit I had Azelf in my party if that matters. So I did the delta episode and a lot of other stuff then thought I should try to get Uxie or Mespirit after only having Azelf. But when I went to the ring I tried to react with it but it only said "the mysterious ring is floating..." Or whatever and wouldn't ask me to put my arm in it. Please help. If you don't understand what I'm saying please tell me what you need clarification on. I'm on my iPhone and it's kind of hard to type. Please help! Thanks!

Also I have waited irl for three days. I waited to see if this legendary thing was on a day and night system or something.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    So I have been trying to get the three fairies or whatever you know like Azelf, Mespirit, and Uxie but when I was battling Mespirit I fled because I couldn't bring myself to defeat it. When I was battling Mespirit I had Azelf in my party if that matters. So I did the delta episode and a lot of other stuff then thought I should try to get Uxie or Mespirit after only having Azelf. But when I went to the ring I tried to react with it but it only said "the mysterious ring is floating..." Or whatever and wouldn't ask me to put my arm in it. Please help. If you don't understand what I'm saying please tell me what you need clarification on. I'm on my iPhone and it's kind of hard to type. Please help! Thanks!

Also I have waited irl for three days. I waited to see if this legendary thing was on a day and night system or something.
    The reason why you can no longer engage Mesprit is because you previously ran away from it. If you defeat or run away from a legendary, it will no longer appear in that spot.

However, if ORAS still acts like past games in regards to legendaries, you should be given a chance to catch Mesprit again once you defeat the Elite 4 again.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back