• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello There!

khaozz

Peace sells, but who's buying?
Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2018
    This is a fun place. Enjoy your stay here!

Years
  • Welcome Lovefool! I see you've made an account now, we've already met on Discord. If you need any help around the forums you're welcome to contact me or any other staff member. Enjoy what the PokeCommunity has to offer! :D

Last edited:
    Years
  • What're some of your favorite games?? :> I'm really busy to play much but am suuper excited for the Switch. Now if only they'd announce an Animal Crossing for it.. sigh.

Welcome Lovefool. =) Hope you have a great time posting!

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Woo nice username :D Welcome to PC, Lovefool! I love playing video games too. I've recently been playing Don't Starve on Steam though I'm not very good at it, haha. But yeah, have a good time here! I'm always up for talking about video games (or any other topic) so don't be afraid to send me a message. Later 8)

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Gigi! Welcome to PokéCommunity! PC is a pretty lax community so I'm more than positive you'll have an amazing experience here. Feel free to visit our Video Games section. There's lots going on over there, plus I'm sure they'd love for you to join in on the discussions and events taking place there. If you have any questions at all, just drop me a message! Have fun :D

Back