• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Alola Everyone!!!

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2018
    Hi guys, Although this is my first time joining the forums, I've used this site many times to help me with various things. Whether it be hacking, editing, or even discussions. I've grown to like this base so much that I wanted to get involved more within the Pokémon Community. I'm quite friendly and would be more than eager to build new connections during my time here. I can't wait to move forward as I deeply enjoy what the franchise has been about for the last 20 or so years. Hopefully, I could start soon and be a part of many wonderful threads to come. :)

Years
  • Aw, sounds like you're eager to get involved and I love that. Welcome to the forum, good choice for finally deciding to get involved. BD It took me a few years to get active myself and it was definitely worth it. Have a lovely experience!

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • Hi guys, Although this is my first time joining the forums, I've used this site many times to help me with various things. Whether it be hacking, editing, or even discussions. I've grown to like this base so much that I wanted to get involved more within the Pokémon Community. I'm quite friendly and would be more than eager to build new connections during my time here. I can't wait to move forward as I deeply enjoy what the franchise has been about for the last 20 or so years. Hopefully, I could start soon and be a part of many wonderful threads to come. :)
    Hey DeltaOrigin, never too late to get involved, welcome to the community.

Have u been browsing around the Forums? Any fav section?

Hope u have a good stay here. See ya around :).

Pika Pika :chu:

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2018
    Hey DeltaOrigin, never too late to get involved, welcome to the community.

Have u been browsing around the Forums? Any fav section?

Hope u have a good stay here. See ya around :).

Pika Pika :chu:

I've enjoyed the Resource Thread thus far, and thanks everyone for the kind remarks, I'm still learning about more of the forums but so far, I'm having a great experience.

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen today
    I've enjoyed the Resource Thread thus far, and thanks everyone for the kind remarks, I'm still learning about more of the forums but so far, I'm having a great experience.

Hi Delta, if you ever felt like getting into the TCG we have a really friendly community here for that :>

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
    Years
  • Oh hahaha, reminds me of the reason I joined here a while back. I did the same thing, lurk about and get some useful information that helped me out in my games. If anything, it's their community and RPs that eventually dragged me here. In addition, some friends of mine were found here, so it was nice to be able to, you know, see them somewhere other than Facebook cx

Of course, if you're still up to making connections, I am more than willing to become a friend :3 I don't bite, I swear!

Oooo, the franchise itself has definitely been growing in more ways that one. Whether it's the anime, phone apps, or handheld games, it's been trying new things and experimenting. While I may not know too much about the newer games such as AlphaSapphire or Moon, the forums definitely has that covered. They do a good job of thorough-fully covering the massive content in the franchise ^ ^

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2018
    Oh hahaha, reminds me of the reason I joined here a while back. I did the same thing, lurk about and get some useful information that helped me out in my games. If anything, it's their community and RPs that eventually dragged me here. In addition, some friends of mine were found here, so it was nice to be able to, you know, see them somewhere other than Facebook cx

Of course, if you're still up to making connections, I am more than willing to become a friend :3 I don't bite, I swear!

Oooo, the franchise itself has definitely been growing in more ways that one. Whether it's the anime, phone apps, or handheld games, it's been trying new things and experimenting. While I may not know too much about the newer games such as AlphaSapphire or Moon, the forums definitely has that covered. They do a good job of thorough-fully covering the massive content in the franchise ^ ^

Thanks, it's been a while since I've made the thread but school and work was something I had to focus on. Thanks again, and lol I don't bite either :P Thanks again to everyone for the kind remarks :)

Back