• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen May CoroCoro! Four New Pokémon Revealed!!

Which Pokemon do you like the best?

• Elikiteru

Votes: 26 21.3%
  • Gogoat

Votes: 28 23.0%
  • Yayakoma

Votes: 20 16.4%
  • Yamchan

Votes: 48 39.3%

• Total voters

blue

gucci
Years
  • Serebii - "CoroCoro also promises more Pokémon X & Y news during their next issue"

So it looks like we'll be getting even more information next month.

SolarAbusoru

Go Go PokéRangers
    Years
  • Well I'm a dude too but playing with a girl doesn't make you gay or anything, I've replayed many games with the girl & it was cool for a change, besides the idea that you're a girl who's kicking everyone's *** in a male-dominated society. ^^
    Also I don't merely choose the protagonist based upon my gender, I choose based upon which has the better design, like when Crystal came out with the first female protagonist I was excited by the fact that she has blue hair so I chose her.
    And I'm definitely going for the female this time, & who wouldn't?

That wasn't my reasoning, my reasoning was just that since I'm a boy, I'll play as a boy, simple as, I don't see the point playing as opposite gender when I have the choice to play as my own =P

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
  • Omaigoshomaigoshomaigosh I am in LOVE with Yancham. The panda is my second favourite animal on my list. I knew GF would create a proper PANDA Pokemon one day - Snorlax does not count as a panda Pokemon to me. When I finally get my hands on that game, Yancham is definitely going to be mine. <333

Yayakoma is sooo cute! I like it - it looks like a dependable Flying-type Pokemon. It might be a good candidate for my future team.

Gogoat looks awesome as well, but I don't normally use Grass-types, so I'm not expecting to use it. If it's the new 'bike' though, I'll definitely get one to ride on for the sake of it! (I'll nickname it Goat, so when I release it from its Pokeball, I can shout "Go, Goat!") xDD

Elikiteru looks kinda....weird in a good way. It looks like a..puppy-lizard..? I don't know about it yet. It looks interesting, but it doesn't really hit my sweet spot at the moment. Perhaps it'll take some time for it to grow on me? Who knows?

Looking forward to their evolutions, if they have any! Thanks lots, Aerilyn! n_n

Years
  • Serebii - "CoroCoro also promises more Pokémon X & Y news during their next issue"

i would this time to see more inormation about the region and know sylveon's type.
    if they would be o generous like this month so i would like to see starters evolutions/last generations evolutions

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Well they've only got about four months left to shell out information about these games and the months prior to May have been reasonable quiet in terms of news, so I'd expect some more group Pokemon reveals over these next months.

They still have a considerable amount of Pokemon to reveal and then there's other news such as Gym Leaders, Rivals that hasn't been covered yet.

tnfsf11

Umm, maybe the "new" news are actually these? Because these are leaked, am I right?
    Somebody clarify pls :)

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Omaigoshomaigoshomaigosh I am in LOVE with Yancham. The panda is my second favourite animal on my list. I knew GF would create a proper PANDA Pokemon one day - Snorlax does not count as a panda Pokemon to me. When I finally get my hands on that game, Yancham is definitely going to be mine. <333

Yayakoma is sooo cute! I like it - it looks like a dependable Flying-type Pokemon. It might be a good candidate for my future team.

Gogoat looks awesome as well, but I don't normally use Grass-types, so I'm not expecting to use it. If it's the new 'bike' though, I'll definitely get one to ride on for the sake of it! (I'll nickname it Goat, so when I release it from its Pokeball, I can shout "Go, Goat!") xDD

Elikiteru looks kinda....weird in a good way. It looks like a..puppy-lizard..? I don't know about it yet. It looks interesting, but it doesn't really hit my sweet spot at the moment. Perhaps it'll take some time for it to grow on me? Who knows?

Looking forward to their evolutions, if they have any! Thanks lots, Aerilyn! n_n
    I see you have already Panda-ized yourself, if I may. Like when I grabbed a Fennekin fanart, but you went all the way. ;)

Cyclone

tnfsf11

That wasn't my reasoning, my reasoning was just that since I'm a boy, I'll play as a boy, simple as, I don't see the point playing as opposite gender when I have the choice to play as my own =P
    Okay choose whoever fits you best :) I just posted the reply to clarify to everyone that playing as the opposite gender isn't wrong...

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    Serebii - "CoroCoro also promises more Pokémon X & Y news during their next issue"

Are there any other sites backing up this claim? Last time Serebii posted this, they lied. I'll ask my friend if they can find this on the CoroCoro site or in any scans, but ya...serebii lost credit when making these claims.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Are there any other sites backing up this claim? Last time Serebii posted this, they lied. I'll ask my friend if they can find this on the CoroCoro site or in any scans, but ya...serebii lost credit when making these claims.

This implies that Serebii ever had any credit to begin with.
    I've hated that site since I first laid eyes upon it as, if I remember correctly, an uninformed eleven year old.

But, considering the games do come out in October, I would be hopeful for some more news soon. Even if they released five pokemon a month until release, that wouldn't even be a fraction of all of the new pokemon by the time the games came out.
    I would think that summer would bring a bit of news. Well, I would hope that, at least.

I feel like making a character with a team of bears. Teddiursa, Cubchoo and Yancham sound like a pretty nice team to me, lol.

Jigglymilk

Night Of The Final Day
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2016
    Okay choose whoever fits you best :) I just posted the reply to clarify to everyone that playing as the opposite gender isn't wrong...

I agree with this. Personally, I pick the female most of the time because She usually looks best. It's rare that the female looks worse than the male. In fact, the only time I prefered the boys looks was in gen 3. The boys typically look like the same typical Red-rip off though, while the girls all look unique and fashionable. I like both protaganists this time since they can be customized to my liking (I can make the girl african american and the boy platinum blonde) :D

Branellope

THIS. IS. SEMPITERNAL.
    Years
  • Next month's news, I'm hoping, is this.
    -Rival reveal
    -Two rivals again
    -Professor reveal
    -2 or 3 new Pokemon
    -Protagonist names
    -A gym leader (not the first one, I love the idea of a huge surprise)

I don't want story details yet. If we get any, I want them to be as vague as possible, but still detailed enough for people not to be put off. I want to see the bad team though.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
  • Wee super late reply because I've been gone all weekend! I'd just like to say these looks awesome, and that I totally called that there would be a new panda Pokémon in the new Pokémon speculation thread =P In all seriousness though I'm pretty pleased overall, although the riding Pokémon thing still seems odd for a main function of the game. I doubt that it's going to replace the Bike or anything, because then you'd be required to have a Pokémon you can ride. Maybe it'll just be for a minigame?

SolarAbusoru

Go Go PokéRangers
    Years
  • I'm honestly thinking that the next reveal would be a huge map of the region itself along with some cities. n__n That'd be nice. But now that this information is revealed, the only thing I'm really looking forward to now is possible starter evos~! xD;

A high quality map would indeed be good to see

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • The following is what I would like to see:

A clear map.
    The rivals.
    2+ rivals.
    10 pokemon. 1 new Legendary revealed would be nice.
    Name of the Evil Team or Person, but nothing more.
    1 to 3 Gyms leaders at random and the types they use.

Killjoy

"He was a laser fish."
    Years
  • I would love to see a handful of Pokemon. In the past, have they always shown up only a couple Pokemon every few months? I always remember seeing them all in one lump sum

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2013
    This seems like the best update since the introduction of Gen VI.

Overall I like the pokemon release and see some potential in them such as Kung Fu Panda Yamchan and Elikiteru. Yayakoma seems like the typical filler regional bird so I am content with its basic form. Gogoat I am indifferent about, seems like a nice gimmick riding on it though(maybe some race's will come out of it like race's have been done in the Anime).

As for next month I look for them to expand on.
    + The regional Map that was briefly depicted.
    + More in depth on the Pokedex.
    + More info on the riding on pokemon.
    + Mention of either a Rival or Team or maybe both.
    + Showing a Professor and or Gym Leader

Regardless if they do have two rivals I hope they do it good which I though Cheren and Bianca were okay, but I want some great rivals like Blue Oak and Silver. Eager to see if they mention a new typing in Smash otherwise they may mention Sylveon typing next month and we may get our new highly anticipated type if it actually exists.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    I always remember seeing them all in one lump sum

I remember back when Diamond & Pearl were on the horizon it was the first time I properly looked at an upcoming pokemon game on the internet.

I looked at bulbapedia and went through all the new pokemon one after the other. It was like being in a candy shop.

Personally I don't care if I know all the pokemon before I play the game, I need to know types anyway if I'm going to sort out a team.

Back