• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen May CoroCoro! Four New Pokémon Revealed!!

Which Pokemon do you like the best?

• Elikiteru

Votes: 26 21.3%
  • Gogoat

Votes: 28 23.0%
  • Yayakoma

Votes: 20 16.4%
  • Yamchan

Votes: 48 39.3%

• Total voters

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
Years
  • I like them all, but I'm the only one who voted for the birdie! Yayakoma is the most adorable ever! D:

And then maybe Yamchan. Goat is meh. "Lizard" is ugly.

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
    Years
  • Gogoat all day every day. Putting aside its transportation functions and my urge to say "goatercycle" for the billionth time, I really like goats and sheep so seeing a goat Pokemon instantly made my day.

Years
  • I like them all, but the panda least, though not because it's bad or anything, simply because it doesn't move me one way or the other. I really like Gogoat being a kind of amalgamation of different types or horned animals, at least from what I can tell of it.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • Gogoat is a very close second, but i just have to go with Yancham!
    The first moment i saw him, i knew i'm going to have him in my team :D
    He looks cute, but also naughty, and he is a Fighting type!
    Which means his evo is going to be an awesome big Fighting Panda ^^

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • I also thought the image looked too "big" for a regular trainer battle, but they might have changed that, especially considering what SolarAbusoru ^just said.
    My hope for the next CoroCoro are:
    - Sylveon,, Yveltals and Xerneas type(s) to be revealed
    - Some artwork of other cities/areas of the region
    - Rival(s) and Professor Artwort
    - Starter Pokemon Evolutions

Years
  • Gogoat is the best by far, the panda & the robin are decent, but I dislike Elikiteru's design personally.

I suspect the panda will get an awesome evo though and Gogoat will be useless in most respects.

Years
  • I don't really care about the rival and the professor, I wanna know what type Sylveon and the legendaries are and see the starter evolution + theyr type.

Jigglymilk

Night Of The Final Day
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2016
    I only like 2 of them, and thats Elikteru and Yamchan. The only thing interesting about Gogoat is he is rideable, but his design is meh. The bird is.. well... the typical starter flying type. Nothing special about it, just like Pidgey, Tailow, Starly and Pidove before it (HootHoot is the only good start flyer imo). I feel like I am kind of in the minority for liking Elikteru the best though. I just love kawaii pokemon like it :D Yamchan is also adorable, and I know I'll likely prefer it's evolution to Elikteru's.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2013
    I really like all four of them. At first, my favorite was Gogoat. Then it changed to Yancham. After that, I felt like drawing all four of them in a picture. I'm not sure why, but because of that Elikiteru became my favorite. It's just so cute. xD
    I do like Yayakoma to an extent, but its design is pretty bland. Nevertheless, it learns Flame Charge which is great and I expect a cool evolution.

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2023
    Personally, Yamchan is my favorite out of the four. I hope it has 2 evolutions though, otherwise I will not use it on my team. :( I really want to use it, so I'm hoping for the best. ^-^ Elikiteru is my second favorite. I have a feeling it's evolutionary line is going to have two options, much like Ralts and Snorunt. I think one will be Normal/Electric and the other Dark/Electric. Although, it's design is a bit weird to me I hope it's evolutions get more cooler designs. Gogoat will be placed in third for me, it looks cool, but not really my thing. Haha. I think that it's not going to evolve considering how big it is already. In last place for me, I have put Yayakoma. It's design is way too simple and it doesn't appeal to me in any way. Hopefully it's evolutions change that.

Yamchan all the way. :D

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    She's just a regular trainer, Mini-Skirt (Miniskirted) is simply the Japanese name of the Lass trainer class.

mysterygirl.png

She follows you around a route and through a forest. Its very similar to the 4th Gen partners Riley, Buck, and them, but she seems to have a lot of emphasis like Bianca and Cheren. She definitely doesn't seem to be treated like an ordinary trainer according to those screen shots that have her following the male Protag.

Branellope

THIS. IS. SEMPITERNAL.
    Years
  • mysterygirl.png

She follows you around a route and through a forest. Its very similar to the 4th Gen partners Riley, Buck, and them, but she seems to have a lot of emphasis like Bianca and Cheren. She definitely doesn't seem to be treated like an ordinary trainer according to those screen shots that have her following the male Protag.
    It seems people follow you around more. Maybe it's a dungeon companion or something. Sure interesting though.

fishyfins

Reality Sculptor
    Years
  • Yayakoma for me. Its so sweet, and looks like it wouldnt be out of place in Gen 1, which appeals to me. Yamchan is probably in second place, but it loses out cos i think it looks a little "gimicky". Gogoat is alright i suppose (nothing special, but not bad), and i dislike Elikiteru cos i think it just looks strange :/

Munchlax11

Munch?
    Years
    • Age 26
    • USA
    • Seen Feb 15, 2014
    Why does Yayakoma have the least amount of votes! Hopefully it gets an awesome evolution.... All I know is that its A LOT better than Pidove, and I'm sure its evolutions will be better than the Pidove line.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Hey, this is oddly familiar. Oh right, we're talking about this in the May CoroCoro thread. With so many replies already, I'm just going to merge the two.

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    I like the panda the most. My older bro thinks that the robin will become a phoenix which would be awesome.

Back