• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I DO - I now pronounce you....

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years
  • Maybe Bewear or Mimikyu ?
    bewear would be so dangerous omg like. it lives you so much it just always wants to hug you and someday... it will forget and accidentally snap your spine and then fall into a spiraling depression ;;
    And what's even more scary is the fact that:-

Spoiler:

Pika Pika :chu:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • ok yall im probably not going to marry ditto bc i just realized that when it goes unconcious ie sleeps it turns back into its regular form and i do not want to wake up with that in my bed??

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • ok yall im probably not going to marry ditto bc i just realized that when it goes unconcious ie sleeps it turns back into its regular form and i do not want to wake up with that in my bed??

... I think it could be fun to hug this thing??

Smash Brony

Cool Dude
    Years
  • Gardevoir, Delphox, Blaziken, Lopunny, any of the Eeveevolutions, Mismagius, Salazzle...
    How is a man supposed to choose?!?
    & These are just a few of my many options!
    Milotic, Serperior, Tyranitar, Lilligant, Ninetales (especially the Alolan form!)...
    So many...
    & I want to choose just one, but which one?!?
    ...I have a serious problem on my hand...

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • Gardevoir, Delphox, Blaziken, Lopunny, any of the Eeveevolutions, Mismagius, Salazzle...
    How is a man supposed to choose?!?
    & These are just a few of my many options!
    Milotic, Serperior, Tyranitar, Lilligant, Ninetales (especially the Alolan form!)...
    So many...
    & I want to choose just one, but which one?!?
    ...I have a serious problem on my hand...

You have a harem haha

Smash Brony

Cool Dude
    Years
  • You know what?

POKÉMON!!!
    GOTTA MARRY 'EM ALL!!!

But seriously though, I've been dreaming of that special someone, whom will be a female human...
    Don't think I could form a truly close, romantic BFF type connection with anything else.
    😉

LadyLucina

Together We Ride
    Years
  • NinjaQueen said:
    so i'll have to wait and see whose bridesmaid i will be, mawa's or lucina's :D?

Linyit said:
    Can I join you? I'd rather be a bridesmaid than marrying a pokemon xD

It'd be an honor and a blessing to have you both as my bridesmaids.

Aquacorde said:
    okay okay but you gotta have a wedding planner! who's that gonna be?

You maybe? If you're up to it of course.

LegendChu said:
    So who's getting married to whom ~_~?

I remember I said I was going to marry Gallade.

And in all honesty, this is probably how I'd dress for the wedding. I love this so much.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • None of them, because it's Beastiality, which is against the law regardless of how human-like some of them are. All of you should ashamed of yourselves for not surpressing your desires to have romantic relationships with a Pokémon.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • sSsopj9.jpg

I'm pretty sure no one does not want to cultivate Tsareena's fruits, Lilligant's flowers, or Roserade's Toxic spores. But hey, if you belong to such crowd, more power to you ;)

Your seviper don't want none unless you got Bouns hun.

Kidding sides, obviously I wouldn't. Too weird. Besides, it will lead to biological sins against both humanity and creature-kind. It might spawn an abomination that would make a Deathclaw piss its claws off D:

@LadyLucina.

you get 1ups for sharing that human Gardevoir art. That artist who made it is one of my fave artists right now. Can i join Faze join as the humble priest who does the formalities?

LadyLucina

Together We Ride
    Years
  • @LadyLucina.

you get 1ups for sharing that human Gardevoir art. That artist who made it is one of my fave artists right now. Can i join Faze join as the humble priest who does the formalities?

You're so sweet. And yeah I love that art. It's beautiful and it's majestic. As for the priest who does the formalities I didn't see anyone else ask to take that role, so I don't see why not. :)

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • ... I think it could be fun to hug this thing??
    it would be like hugging just... slime

None of them, because it's Beastiality, which is against the law regardless of how human-like some of them are. All of you should ashamed of yourselves for not surpressing your desires to have romantic relationships with a Pokémon.

is this a joke lol

Back