• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I DO - I now pronounce you....

Years
    I blame Poke Ride in Sun & Moon for this, but I'd love a Machamp as a husband who can carry me everywhere. It'll save you from tiring out while walking.

Another Pokemon I'd love to marry would be an Alolan Raichu. How can you not love wanting to surf together with it?

Years
    Loppunny, I said it in a post a while ago, but I won't reveal my reasons ;) ;) ;)

(But seriously I would choose a Charizard so i could fly anywhere)

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2018
    If there was a Mrs. Mime that cooked, cleaned, etc like Delia's Mr. Mime I would definitely marry her haha.

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
    Do we need to do a Chu intervention?

Thats an interesting question. Maybe Gallade, or Machamp? Maybe a male Gardevoir.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Oh jeez should not have said that :P. Uh uh, not saying :3c or I'm gonna get shouted at, figure out urself ;).

Pika Pika :chu:

OKAY time to guess horrible things until chu tells us the reality!

hmmm they're both... slimy? is that why? good at doing things underwater?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    yes i would imagine so! unless humans are considered pokemon like how irl they are considered animals... technically would still be interspecies but thats so common in pkmn that it wouldnt be a problem??

Back