• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Years
  • Woahh i loved the updates the tile look very nice.;)
    The best bit is the snow animation cause it looks sparkling.:P
    Well i wish you all the best!
    Can't wait for the beta.
    Good luck.:D

Buizel 9 ~

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
    Years
  • Wow, this thread is stickied! Congrats to Wesley, your won the hack of the month award this time! Please keep up the good work, I can't wait to try it on my PSP-GBA emulator!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2009
    Questions

I was starting to play Light Platinum Beta 3. I died while going to Central City. I woke up to a Pokemon Center in the city east of Central City, the blue. I can't get out know because of the high level pokemon. This is a problem you ned to fix. Other than that I am very impressed by the graphics and tiles but kinda worried about the english text.

Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2013
    does anyone no when the next beta is going to be released?

Last edited:

G.S

Poke - mega member
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2009
    Is there any girl trainer like May and Dawn?

Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2018
    Is there any girl trainer like May and Dawn?

Good Question i was about to ask the same one myself I'm a boy BTW it's my sister who's asking i still didn't play this cause I'm waiting for it to be finished cause if i played now I'll just get hooked and i don't want it to happened since it's not finished which means I'll just keep bugging you to finish it........

WHOA i typed a lot of words................

LOL

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2016
    I was starting to play Light Platinum Beta 3. I died while going to Central City. I woke up to a Pokemon Center in the city east of Central City, the blue. I can't get out know because of the high level pokemon. This is a problem you ned to fix. Other than that I am very impressed by the graphics and tiles but kinda worried about the english text.

this happens to me, too. but i was in the (old) dardusk city. this city seems to be no more as i can't play the beta in this forum, but...

i had to blackout in seanport and walk back, every time, because i couldn't beat the gym.

Years
  • Awww I was hoping this would be realeaawd before I go to the beach. Oh well I guess Wesley is still hard at work. Kwell bye everyone! Have a mice spring break!!!

Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2013
    but theres a cave thats dark after u beat the 7th gym
    unless he purposely did that to make the game harder:S

Azghan

Cheater To The Death
    Years
  • Wesley, i have a question : how will you integrate the sinnoh pkmn in the game ? ( the current method is ... weird ) and if you find a way : u should add the possibility to catch >all< of the sinnoh pkmn...

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
  • Wesley, i have a question : how will you integrate the sinnoh pkmn in the game ? ( the current method is ... weird ) and if you find a way : u should add the possibility to catch >all< of the sinnoh pkmn...

The Pokemon Slots are limited, so there's no way
    to add all of the Sinnoh Pokemon, unless you're great at ASM.

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
    Years
  • Man, this hack is amazing...For me its your impresive tileset...I mean wow...I also like that The Dragon trio and Arceus is in it. keep up the good work.:)

Back