• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limanya

Page of Breath
Years

And continue, until we all die. And it's RANDOM PESTERLOG TIME with a complete pesterlog this time! Sollux and Terezi 0u0

Spoiler:

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

That would be quite a feat if this forum lasted until we all died.

Years

How Many Pogeymanz would there be by then? Would there be that Virtual Reality PokeSupe Plot/Quests-Anime Geography Pokemon MMORPG that I've been dreaming since I joined PC?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

I was actually thinking about like, an Internet box a few days ago. People knock on the door to get you out of it, but otherwise you're in this virtual reality soundproof box (outwards soundproof) where you can use the Internet like you do now but you can just touch the air for the buttons and it's designed how you want and nobody has to see you :3 AND EVERYTHING IS HIGH DEFINITION AND STUFF. WANT.

Years

Who thinks Mamoru Miyano is the coolest Japanese voice actor? He voices two of my fave characters, Cilan in Pokemon and Zero in Vampire Knight.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024

internet box lol. SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY :D

I couldn't care less about japanese voice actors, really xD Though, I know one voice that I really like. Miki's in Shugo Chara.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

An Internet box is the best thing ever, actually. :(

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024

I bet it is.

Why did they name the rival Hihihiroshi? o_O; baboon hiroshi? And hard to pronounce.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Well, probably because... it's to reflect the first rival was Cheren, aka Jake, aka Hiroshi Sotomura, and then to take from that into the next rival! :3

Cid

Years

An internet box sounds nifty. But really creepy, to be honest.
    I thought Hihihiroshi was just a cover name before they reveal the rival's real name. Or maybe it's just Hiroshi and they wanted something like Shigeru, usual Japanese names. Wait, so if Shigeru came from Miyamoto, maybe Hiroshi came from Sotomura!

And Mamoru Miyano was mentioned in this thread. :D

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024

Well, probably because... it's to reflect the first rival was Cheren, aka Jake, aka Hiroshi Sotomura, and then to take from that into the next rival! :3

I read that post 10 times and still didn't understand what you said xD

Yeah, I hope his real name is Hiroshi :3

Oooh wait, they aren't going to keep the japanese name in the English versions anyway. Why am I worrying xD

Cid

Years

I guess the next poster will get another thousand into the count.

I still don't know if I should watch that anime or not. It's been mentioned in DCC, I think.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back