• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Daily PokéCommunity Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkmin3033

I'd feel terrible if I got 8 hours of sleep a night...mostly because I wake up after 5 or 6 and I would have to force myself to stay in bed and doze. I don't think you should really get any more sleep than you feel you need...your body is very good at telling you when it's had enough and when you need to stop being conscious for a while.

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2018
    When I get more than 6, I never want to get up and sleep like 10+ and am still tired or groggy.

But with 5 or below average, I feel ready to get up.

TY

i need around 7 to feel moderately ok to wake up

also its mandatory to fall out of bed or the day is instantly ruined

pkmin3033

I wish I could hibernate through the summer months sometimes and just stay awake all winter. I'd actually get more sleep than I usually do a year if I slept through June - August, actually. xD

TY

I probably will attempt to pull an all-nighter again

will keep everyone updated

maybe ill finish halo who knows

pkmin3033

The original Xbox version, or the 360 version?

I used to play that co-op in school at a friend's house...I wish they'd bring them to Steam so I could play them again. xD

TY

Finished Halo 1 although not without some sacrifices, goddarn some levels tested my sanity

pkmin3033

Ohhhh, so the remasted version. Cool. Never played Halo 4 or 5, but I remember being disappointed by 3's ending. Good luck! :o

I was actually debating buying an Xbox controller for my laptop, given setting up any other controller with Steam is a bloody nuisance...and I have a weird urge to play Alan Wake again. I didn't finish that before I sold my 360, but I enjoyed what I did play.

TY

I havent played the series at all untill a week ago when I wanted to try it.

Xbox controllers suprisingly feel very smooth, coming from someone who used Playstation since they were introduced

pkmin3033

I've not tried an Xbone controller, but I found the 360 and original models horrifyingly chunky, haha.

TY

maybe its just made for my hands, idk, but i have absolutely zero problems with it and it feels odd haha

glad I can also use it on my PC for steam and other PC games

Years
  • honestly as long as i get like 5 hours of sleep im generally pretty good for the day.

i've survived on far fewer though without much consequence.

TY

at least i managed to finish halo 2 before i smashed my head on my keyboard

another book written

pkmin3033

I was a Nintendo gamer up to the PS3 generation, when I could finally afford Sony consoles. xD

TY

I started off with PC, then PS1-2-3, then PC again, then PS4, then PC again

pkmin3033

It's only been the last couple of years really that I've looked into Steam...and only last summer that I finally got a gaming laptop capable of running most current gen titles.

I say "most" because FFXV's requirements are obscene.

TY

I normally played games that were like 10 years old so I didnt really need a good PC but recently that changed, got a good PC and still playing old games XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back