• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Daily PokéCommunity Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

TY

oh they certainly do and they dont appeal to me as much as the older ones do either haha

I enjoy playing Age of Empires II more than the strategy games they pump out these days

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
    5 is ideal. The whole 8+ thing is a myth.

The amount of sleep needed is certainly an individual thing, but there are studies linking a lack of sleep with an increase of dementia-causing proteins. I wouldn't entirely dismiss the 8+ advice.

Personally, I can function well on 6 - 8 hours. Sleeping in is a guilty pleasure of mine, and having 9 - 10 hours makes me feel/look really good.

Also Age of Empires II. <3

pkmin3033

I don't feel as though I have time for even 6 hours of sleep, honestly...if I was working a full day, I doubt I'd get much more than 4 hours. My leisure time is more important.

TY

because thats the early food income in the game (gets replaced sometimes by cows or llamas) D:
    blame the developers not me

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
    I may play an old demo disc of my brother's on my ps2 sometime again xD

Discord is fun. I've talked to three people on there so far :)

I was petting my dog a short while ago. He makes the cutest faces^^

TY

I'm in a fair ammount of servers including my own and just hang around shitpost left right n centre.

THIS time i wont pass out at 2:30am, ffs this vacation is not what it seemed

pkmin3033

Going to get a haircut, tidy my room, and play a fuckton of Persona 5 and Devil May Cry.

Hyzenthlay

Years
    I must have too much spare time at the moment, I've exhausted my current interests and I'm losing motivation again. :(

Really wish I could get back into writing. I need some kind of inspiration boost.

TY

I have 2 weeks off (well partially, one day of college next week) and idk how to spend every day D:

Hyzenthlay

Years
    Try having every day off and not knowing how to spend it. xP

It's times like these, when my day-to-day activities become almost suffocating in their monotony, that I feel strongly compelled to break free and do reckless things. That would be cutting my hair, getting a job and moving into an apartment.

I'm rather Bohemian; what's considered normal for most people is the opposite for me, haha.

pkmin3033

I spent nearly 4 years doing absolutely nothing...not really keen on the thought of going back to those days, honestly. It's nice not having to do anything for maybe a month or two, but after that the days blend together and leisure loses all meaning when you have nothing else...

TY

when i graduate im gonna ask to work on more days on my current job and then get more money to move out. Thats a priority of mine.

although living on my own probably won't end well

Years
    I just really can't wait to go back to school in the Fall. I'm 120% committed to doing that no matter the circumstances. I just can't push back my graduation any longer due to life circumstances and I really don't want to.

pkmin3033

I can't imagine going back to University after all this time to do a PhD or something...it's been 7 years since I graduated. How depressing. But I imagine getting back into the rhythm of school life after working must be especially difficult, because the two things are completely different. In no way does education prepare you for anything outside of it ._.

Years
    I just really hate working all the time and not being able to go to school. It frustrates me incredibly because I'm thrown into situations where I'm basically forced to work mostly full-time without being able to focus on my education which I really want to do and that I really care about.

I'm stuck in this cycle of constantly either having to drop work or school for one or the other and it's getting incredibly tiring.

pkmin3033

Juggling work and school is very tiring, I found...which is why I didn't do it when I was in College. If you can do it then more power to you, but I think it's generally less stressful if you commit to one or the other...or, better yet, find a job that'll complement your education. Although those are generally high demand work placements.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back