• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Voting: PC Sing-Off!

Who is PC's idol?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
  • It's Voting Time!
    Thank you to everyone who entered, and apologies to those to who didn't get their entries in on time. Now it's time to see who PC's idol is for 2014- and here are the competitors!

Entries
    Kirozane - Memories Returned (Original Lyrics)
    HotChocletyQuilava - Volatile Times
    mrpopo1701 - Bring Him Home (Les Mis Movie)
    Tek - Landslide
    BakingBluePotatoe - I'm Alive

And a reminder of the rules:

How It Works - Voting
    - Voting will begin when the poll goes up on July 13 and close when the poll does later that week.
    - You are required to vote if you submit a performance. If you do not vote you will be disqualified.
    - Everyone may vote for no more than two performances. If you vote for more, you will be contacted about it.
    - Please do not just vote for friends or base your voted on like, backing tracks. The important part is the vocals yo.
    - Remember that it's not just about how well vocals match the original song, but how well the piece is done in whatever style the singer has chosen.
    - Basically don't dismiss it just because it sounds different.
    - When you vote, it'd be great to make a post about who you voted for and why their entries appealed to you!​

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Tek wins because of his kitten!
    Not really, but I did vote for him because his performance was just great. You know things are about to get serious when he sits down on the couch with a guitar. You know they're even more serious when it calls kittens to his side. But seriously, that was just great. <3

I was also impressed by others. mrpopo did well with "Bring Him Home," but I feel his performance could have been a bit more dynamic and I felt he could have showed off a bit more range. But hey, I basically had to lip sync to that when my choir performed it last year (luckily it was a medley, so I wasn't lip syncing the whole time) because I was way too bass to hit those notes, lol. I've gotten better at that, though. So that was a plus for you, mrpopo, and I did enjoy the performance.

pfft, guess I won't be commenting on any ladies. How sexist of me. But I did enjoy the other performances, and props to everyone for even participating. Now I'm glad I didn't because I would have sounded like death compared to everyone here. ;3

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    Forgive the pun, but Tek should be winning this by a landslide. Standout song this GT, nicely done.

Years
  • I voted for Tek and Kirozane

Tek's entry is probably the best, just like the others said.

I like Kirozane's entry because it reminded me a lot of PMD games, plus it was an original song.

Tek

Years
  • Hey thanks guys, glad you liked it! And sorry bout that there, Zach, I just like sad songs for some reason.

I voted for Quilava and mrpopo. I think that you two had the best overall breathing technique, intonation and pitch. Both mrpopo and BakingBluePotatoe get mentions for having lots of energy :] And Kirozane's lyrics are nice, too.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Thank you all for participating, whether as a singer or a voter! Love that y'all put some effort into your comments and reasoning, thank you lots for that~ And as the GT closes down, its idol is named- and our winner is Tek! Congrats! Runner up is Kirozane- you'll both be seeing a cute lil emblem in your future.

See you next year, I hope!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back