• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Skype-It Up to 11!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ephraim225

Freaky Frillish Guy
Years
Oh cool. I'm ephraim225 on skype. Will be joining shortly.

EDIT: Nothing seems to happen when I click the join button, can I get a host to add me? (I'm using Chrome and I don't have the latest skype so that may have something to do with it) Please and thank you~

Last edited:

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
Yo, just as a reminder, if you're going to send anyone a contact request it would be nice to include your PC name. I've gotten like 5 already and they don't say who they are on here. Also, I don't think people have been posting in this thread because I can't check who the usernames are since nobody posted identifying as them .-.

~Ciel~

Keep calm and use nuzzle ;)
Years
Newcomer round here, skype name is RainbowKatie69 !
Have a fun week everyone, add me to the skype chat if you can!

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 24, 2014
Skype name is same with my username here, GregTheSloth. I'll join in once I have the time tom. :D
Add me when you can~ Thanks o/

Last edited:

Ingosmex

Prism League Associate
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 28, 2015
Hey ill be sure to join the skype group: daniel.pratt92

Kyrul

Long Live The Note
Years
My skype name is wadupwidit. Kinda busy this week so I don't know how much I'll actually talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back