• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Skype-It Up to 11!

Status
Not open for further replies.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
  • Get yourself ready, and let's all Skype-It up to our PokéCommunity Get-Together 11. Skypity, Skype, Skype!

HOSTS

• Endless (live:loveithate.it)
    • Antemortem (xninjacloudx)
    • Hiroshi Sotomura (sotomura.hiroshi)
    • TSS_Killer (tsskiller)

INTRODUCTION

Hello to all members, and welcome to Skype-It Up to 11! Get-Together this year will be running for a week, and what better way to spend time than rounding-up in a circle, meeting up with other fellow members, lay-back, and simply chit-chat? You don't need to have microphone to take part (even though it is recommended); all you need is yourself, and that's all!

By participating, you'll be having chance to earn yourself an emblem, which could be found below.

ANYWAY, HOW DOES THIS WORK?

If you've got Skype downloaded already, you're all good to go! Now, all you'd have to do is input your user-name and password, log in, and click the "join" button found at bottom of this page. If, for some reason, that does not seem to work for you, a host could add you onto this chat manually. It is mandatory for all participants to post their Skype names here, due to verification reasons.

Haven't downloaded Skype yet? That's all right, no worries; this program is very easy to download, and takes only seconds to complete installation. Just click here, and follow all steps that you're shown! If you need help, just reply here, and we'll gladly lend you a hand.

RULES

We indeedy do have a few rules you all need to follow. Any member who defies these rules will have their permission revoked for joining the event and/or reported to the higher staff.

1. All Global PokeCommunity rules apply – self-explanatory, man.
    2. When adding us, state that you are from PC. – We cannot allow anyone who are not PC members, you must be a registered member. This is for security measures.
    3. In addition to the above rule, do not bring external members to the Skype group – This includes friends from other communities, as we are not responsible for their behavior.
    4. Respect everyone! – You will be booted out if you are caught trolling, flaming, or baiting.
    5. Please, no spam. – Also self-explanatory.
    6. Regarding cussing & offensive behavior – Keep it PG-13. We'll tolerate a joke or two, but we don't wish to read nor hear gross things.
    7. Have fun! – That's the most important part!

EMBLEM

35cmxvs.png

11 Skypers
    It was fantastic to have you on board in our Get-Together 11 Skype chat. Thank you for your participation!

CONTACT/CONCLUSION

We sincerely hope that you have a great time in our Get-Together Skype chat. Should you run into any issues, we're always here for you; just drop a post, and we will get back to you as soon as we possibly can!

Closed!

Last edited by a moderator:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • As mentioned, joining! I miiight not talk/chat right away since I'm getting off for the night. Skype name is iheartstephanieabrams. :D Will be around tomorrow though!

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • I wasn't even sure if I still had Skype downloaded, but evidently I do.

I guess I'll do this. I've never really gotten any use out of Skype, so why not now? My Skype username is dr_nakuzami

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    I have nothing to do all week, so I'll be on whenever.
    My skype username is acatfrommars. :)
    live:wiidude103

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • I've always wanted to talk to strangers through Skype, ahaha~ :3

Skype name's mi10ticfan. Hopefully my mic's not too busted.

Daixtey

The Sin of Joy
    Years
  • Counted the days for this, haha

Will be on a lot through the entire week, my skype name is danny.weniger

Years
  • My Skype handle's skysorceress o/ I can only chat via text (I'm too shy to speak via voice chat, ahaha ;;), but hey. Better than nothing, right?

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    I'll join; my skype is parasky100. As a forewarning I'm using my Nexus 7 2012 to use skype so blame that for any connection isuues.

TY

Joining for sure, dunno if i actually will use my mic but who knows...

Skype is shadowexcadrill1

Years
  • I'm gonna join either from Friday till the end of the event, because i will be somewhere else during Mon-Thursday. Maybe i'll join later today too.

You are gonna have to convince me to use my mic though.

Skype is byakuga100 (my screen name is Roaming Murkrow)

EDIT: I can't join by clicking the button (even by allowing skype links(. If somebody could add me manually, that would be great.

Last edited:

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
    Years
  • Yay!!!! GT11 Skype chat!
    Skype name is idan.cohen72 , hit me up and i'm probably gonna be on and off the chat :D

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
  • Alright, this sounds like fun. username's the same on skype as here, bakingbluepotatoe!

... and it seems I can't join via the link, can someone please add me?

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    I've joined the last 2, so will be joining once again. Skype name is rowdyruffnoiseboomer. Cheers!

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Skype is zeffyissocoollike. I can't use the join thingy on the first post because I use the desktop version of Skype on Windows 8, and the link opens the app version. Help, please.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back