• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Music Streaming Services

FlameChrome

[color=#7fffd4]IDK what to put here[/color]
Years
  • By today, there are many music streaming services out there. But some are better than others, some have better evolved and so forth.

As of currently, my favorite is pandora, create a station, add or even delete artists to create the station to better aquire your tastes, and its like an endless radio, which i love the radio like feeling. The ads dont get overdone, it puts the ads in there that makes it nice and actually sorta feels like a radio but no overabundence of them either.

I used iheartradio for awhile, even had iheartradio plus, which sadly is only on mobile. Launch the app, click a station you get a ad, listen to a station for about 15 minutes, change to something else you get a ad. Honestly probably not even 15 minutes for that. But their live stations is awesome and i enjoy that along with the radio feel of the favorites radio it gives you.

Spotify, to me it wasnt completely horrible. But i like a plain old radio feel so it just wasnt for me. So im not gonna kick it down for that.

What music streaming services have you used and how do you feel about them?

Sorvete

Novice
    Years
  • I use Spotify. It's decent, but it's a complete pain to discover new songs imo. All the playlists I search seem to repeat the same songs over and over and it's sooo aggravating.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2021
    Do you think that Nintendo will develop its first-party on-demand music streaming service, including for the Nintendo Switch? Why or why not?

Last edited:

pkmin3033

Nintendo, make profit easily by providing a good quality service that its fans want and would pay money for? What reality is this?

lilaë21

Roaming Sinnoh
    Years
  • I've only heard good things of Pandora but sadly that's not available in my country, but I use Spotify and find it quite useful and usable. I used to have a premium subscription though later cancelled it as I wasn't using it that much anymore (and mostly at home), as during train trips I prefer to use a dedicated MP3 player with tracks from my own library and CDs.

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2021
    Spotify, never tried anything else and it's been working out great for me.

Years
  • i use Apple everything for the most part except for Apple Music. I have a ton of music in my library from iTunes (RIP), but I pay for and use Spotify on the regular.

Back