• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the video game music above you!

pkmin3033

2/10. Godawful Fire Emblem music doesn't even have nostalgia charm >.>

Now for a random, tonally bizarre remix.

pkmin3033

6/10. That's fairly catchy, but...yeah. It gets repetetive after about a minute, never mind three.

I'm suffering from a lack of inspiration again this morning, so here's a random remix again:

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
  • First, I'll just skip over the fact that Halo's opening melody is one of the most well known out there, and therefore can't be too lackluster.

Second, Boooooring. 4/10 I was waiting for something to happen with it the whole time and then I realized it was almost over...

Third, my favorite composed Joel Nielsen is in the house. Pretty great stuff, nevermind the fact it was all done for free!

"Sh!t... We got hostiles!"

pkmin3033

Being recognisable means absolutely nothing in terms of quality. The two things are mutually exclusive.

2/10. You've got hostiles...and that's all you've got. Another standard theme you can find in the fifty million other games just like it. Absolutely no individuality whatsoever. Meh.

Something Demon's Souls, just because.

Last edited:

pkmin3033

5/10. I like Tales of Symphonia's soundtrack as a whole, but I just do not like that battle theme...

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • 6/10 Interesting, but grating at times.

A Valley Without Wind Theme
    Wait for the drums to kick in :3

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
  • 8/10 I normally don't like that stuff and at first though it was going to be another one to add to the list but it ended up being nice!

Tactical Cello activate

Back