• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the video game music above you!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I haven't played the game, and listening to this track out of context makes it mostly a bit weird if you're not into the specific style - my personal opinion c: I did like the part between 2:02 and 2:40 though. 4/10 for this time, it's at least quite interesting as far as creative tunes go!

Now, rate this theme that plays when you control two characters who are trying to hide and then escape across a highway from another main character - whom you also control. Loved this intense scene.

Last edited:

Ace Trainer Slash

If you give me about two hours, I can make scripts
Years
Wow, that's really well done, the music was well orchestrated, but for me, it doesn't fit the idea of escaping from someone, from 1:30-2:00 minutes, it put in that atmosphere, and gave me that atmosphere, and that in a game piece is very important to immerse a player. Nonetheless, it was VERY well made. I'll give it an 8.5/10. :)

This is another theme, it is by far my absolute favourite random encounter theme in ANY of the Pokemon games!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gxN5jD2SxY

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
8/10 - It's not my favorite wild encounter theme in the series, but it's up there.

From Devil Survivor 2; usually plays when rescuing a party member or fighting one of the main bosses.

Back