• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mugshot Emporium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Aww poo u guys suck. I was planning to have some more fun haha

and lel introvert. Our convo was funny lol.

OK! So you are a guy! Anyway, I am not surprised! I always thought how a girl, could talk so exotic!

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • Boy do they... haha why is it so common on here? Is it a statement of some kind or are people just having fun? I was flirting with Sakuzaki for weeks until I realized he wasn't who I thought he was! We're still good friends though. ;)

Yea, I've never understood that either. It's like you can't trust anyone is the gender that they say they -_- I guess that's the internet for you.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Yeah, you're much, much more handsome looking than I am. I'm a fat ugly nerd, after all.

/grumbles in a corner

Years
  • Oh, wow, so many people seem to be forgetting that "girl" on the internet stands for "Guy In Real Life!" :P

I'd offer up some pictures, but I tend to "forget" to take any and am "mysteriously missing" from family photos, if you get what I mean. basically i don't like getting my picture taken is what i'm saying also my facial expressions look like a robot's or a druggie's depending on who you talk to

This thread is by and large full of good-looking people!

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
  • Yeah, you're much, much more handsome looking than I am. I'm a fat ugly nerd, after all. /grumbles in a corner
    No, you also are very smart. We are indian brothers(if you really are an indian, i now doubt that too).

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • You look a lot younger than I thought you were. Especially considering your good taste in music and also Perks of Being a Wallflower quote.

Thanks! Of course, your music taste is also great.

Yes, I get that a lot, lol. I'll turn 18 in less than a month, but people always tell me I look around 14 or 15. My height doesn't help me either, lmao. A few months ago I was visiting my mom in the hospital and the security guard wouldn't let me in because he didn't believe I was over 12. I was like wtf and showed him my driver's permit. To this day I'm not sure if he was trolling me or really thought I was under 12...

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • Mugshot Emporium

:3 Yay free cake (rum cheesecake) and hot chocolate from John Lewis <3
    I look young here but happy so here you go PC <3

Last edited:

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Wait, Dero isn't a girl?

Mugshot Emporium

Curious, but what is rum cheesecake made of, not actually rum, is it? Looking great, by the way, Kura!
    Another day another picture. I don't look much different but who cares.

Spoiler:
    Dude, smile. :(

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Like Sheldon? How's that a bad thing :P
    Mugshot Emporium

Had a great day today with this little munchkin and a few other friends ice skating today!

Last edited:

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    Mugshot Emporium

I want that cheesecake! I have hot chocolate every day so you can keep yours.

You're beautiful as ever Kura! CF is a lucky man.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • Wait, Dero isn't a girl?

Curious, but what is rum cheesecake made of, not actually rum, is it? Looking great, by the way, Kura!

Dude, smile. :(

Thanks! Uh.. I would think biscuit or wafer crumble, for the bottom. Cream cheese, sugar/icing sugar/caster sugar, double-cream/whipped cream/ milk, maybe butter/eggs depending on the recipe.. and rum liqueur. Topped with a thin layer of chocolate ganache. That's what I think, anyway. Any ol' cheesecake recipe :3

That's what it tasted like to me. And yes I could taste the rum! It was a really nice cheesecake actually! <3

Cheers, Sector!

Demon Wolf

American Wolf
    Years
  • Boy do they... haha why is it so common on here? Is it a statement of some kind or are people just having fun? I was flirting with Sakuzaki for weeks until I realized he wasn't who I thought he was! We're still good friends though. ;)

Introvert n his sick twisted but awesome sense of humor :) humor like his is funny but can b taken differently than wat he intended I no im late

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back