• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Center Shop?

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2021
    Hi all,
    I have been searching high and low for this but didn't get anywhere in the end.
    I see the Pokémon Center has a massive selection of merchandise available in the US.
    However I am in Ireland and they don't seem to ship to Europe.
    Has anyone come across a shop in the UK or Ireland or a shop in general that ships to Ireland?
    We are very left out here. 😁

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • You should try Amazon or Ebay instead. I cannot guarantee they ship to Europe, though.
    Just look up "Pokemon Center Plush" There and see what shows up.

Proxy shopping costs extra money and extra shipping, so I'd only recommend that if you Amazon doesn't have any Pokemon Center plushes there.

I live in America, so I can't help with you whether there's any Pokemon Center stores in Europe, though, sorry.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hi all,
    I have been searching high and low for this but didn't get anywhere in the end.
    I see the Pokémon Center has a massive selection of merchandise available in the US.
    However I am in Ireland and they don't seem to ship to Europe.
    Has anyone come across a shop in the UK or Ireland or a shop in general that ships to Ireland?
    We are very left out here. 😁

See if you can find a forwarding company that can provide a ship-to address in the USA that will forward goods onto you in Ireland or the EU in general.

tigertron

Pokémon Master
    Years
  • It's kind of crazy to think that there aren't more Pokémon stores around the world. Of course, physical retail stores aren't doing so great overall due to changing consumer behaviour and high rent, but when they opened that temporary Pokémon store in London prior to the pandemic, it was very successful.

Years
  • Yeah, it does stink how a lot of merchandise is hardly available to people outside Japan/the US. I totally feel you, especially now that I moved to Australia from the US. :( I hope you can find ways to get merch somehow!! There are definitely options. You can try third party stores, that's what I've done when I wanted Pokémon merch from Japan sent abroad. The store I use is closed right now but others exist. plazajapan and hellojapan seem like good options.

Years
  • i agree with tigertron in that it doesn't really make much sense how limited pokemon center stores are. of course, shopping online is The Thing for obvious reasons, but surely there isn't any harm in opening a few more stores other than in new york (in the US, that is)?

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • I live in Australia and getting official plushies is super limited and way too overpriced. :( Even buying them locally in EB Games (which typically sell just the starters or Eeveelutions), I can't justify the price point. I so wish they'd ship internationally! It's a shame to miss out on the limited edition ones. My trouble with ordering over Amazon or Ebay or using a forwarding company is that the shipping is way too steep.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Not to mention anything you get from the internet has a pretty high percentage of being fake, unless you're buying from legitimate sources.

Make a friend from Japan and pay them to send you stuff, it's the honest way around the nonsense.

Back