• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • How do you pronounce my nickname?

I pronounce it as normal name Simon, in my country we pronounce Simon as Sajmon.
    One Eight Zero or One hundred eighty?

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • Pronunciation of my name is not as you would believe it.

It is in fact pronounced to be an onomatopoeia for the sound a ninja caterpie makes when it Seismic Tosses a Steelix.

Reddo

Happy!
    Years
  • I wonder how would I pronounce my username... there's a lot of ways... XD

By the way, my real name is fairly uncommon in my country... but i still prefer my username... XD

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
  • I wonder how would I pronounce my username... there's a lot of ways... XD

By the way, my real name is fairly uncommon in my country... but i still prefer my username... XD

People seem to have different ways of pronouncing my username. Some go with "drummer shuff", others "drummers huff". In real life I go by Matt or Jay, which I would hope are pretty simple names to say. :O

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    So, what is the proper way of saying your username? I've always gone with the first one, but I honestly have no idea what it's supposed to mean. XD;

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
  • So, what is the proper way of saying your username? I've always gone with the first one, but I honestly have no idea what it's supposed to mean. XD;

Yes, I'd go with the first one too. And in all honestly it doesn't mean anything—it's completely random, but seems to have become quite my identity... XD

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Ah, well it definitely is a unique name, I had no idea wtf it actually meant...and now I know that it means nothing! But those names tend to be the best. XD

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
  • Ah, well it definitely is a unique name, I had no idea wtf it actually meant...and now I know that it means nothing! But those names tend to be the best. XD
    I've had it since 2003, and I was 12 then... so I'm thinking that it may have been something I saw on TV and I stuck two words together or something. I'm curious. XD

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Whaaaat. You don't even remember how you actually thought of the name? That...sounds so amusing to me, but it's still a fun name, definitely one that might stick out to people if only for the fact that they have to think about how to say it. XD

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
  • Whaaaat. You don't even remember how you actually thought of the name? That...sounds so amusing to me, but it's still a fun name, definitely one that might stick out to people if only for the fact that they have to think about how to say it. XD
    I was 12! I don't remember yesterday, let alone 7 years ago. XD

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Your inability to remember the slightest arbitrary detail from your past disappoints and saddens me greatly.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Ooh spiffy. My first eBay purchase was a...Beyblade! That's about all I can really remember actually. XD;

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    What.

You know. This makes me want to start telling people my last name is Living Room. 'Cause, technically, it is. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back