• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Yeeees. It's Spanish, my last name can literally be translated as "living room", "room", or "Hall(s)", but essentially, a space within a place. I just go for living room because it's the most common one for me. I remember once looking into it, hoping that maybe, in years long since passed, it might have been derived from something else. No, no...it...always meant the same time. XD;

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Yeeees. It's Spanish, my last name can literally be translated as "living room", "room", or "Hall(s)", but essentially, a space within a place. I just go for living room because it's the most common one for me. I remember once looking into it, hoping that maybe, in years long since passed, it might have been derived from something else. No, no...it...always meant the same time. XD;
    Thats cool XD
    My teacher calls me Nature Boy ._.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Albi? I...don't think it's too common. Well, at least not around here, I run into Albis quite often.
    D:

Everyone thinks I'm joking at first because I'm Albanian. They even think I'm not Albanian because I "look Bosnian". It's getting a bit annoying now.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    D:

Everyone thinks I'm joking at first because I'm Albanian. They even think I'm not Albanian because I "look Bosnian". It's getting a bit annoying now.
    I have never met a person who is Albanian. :o
    Albi is a good name :D

A Pixy

Cruel?
    Years
  • I love Canada, IT'S THE GREATEST COUNTRY OF THE WORLD.

The Daily Chit-Chat
    <- HE SAID SO.

But I really do like this country~

Years
  • I can't wait until 24th September...

The Daily Chit-Chat

F12010F12010F12010F12010!!!!

Anyway. One thing I love in Canada: Montreal F1 circuit - Gilles Vilneuve, and Gilles himself... He was one of the best F1 drivers in history.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I can't wait until 24th September...

The Daily Chit-Chat

F12010F12010F12010F12010!!!!

Anyway. One thing I love in Canada: Montreal F1 circuit - Gilles Vilneuve, and Gilles himself... He was one of the best F1 drivers in history.
    lmao, I can't wait for July 22nd 2011 XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back