• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's the last pokemon you got from an egg?

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2016
    Hatched a shellder yesterday. I guess I need it for the candy so can't complain. And it freed up an egg slot so I have a 10K now.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2016
    Finally got a an electabuzz from a 10k egg very happy now since electric types are rare in my area

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I am so done with 10 KM eggs.

Spoiler:

NO ONE NEEDS FOUR FREAKING MAGMAR GOSH. At least I'm ready for when Magmortar comes out :p

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2016
    I am so done with 10 KM eggs.

Spoiler:

NO ONE NEEDS FOUR FREAKING MAGMAR GOSH. At least I'm ready for when Magmortar comes out :p

At least magmar is quite strong and you can save candies for magmortar who should be amazingly strong. I've had 2 jynx's from 10k's. Jynx is useless for battleing and are reasonably common in my area

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    At least magmar is quite strong and you can save candies for magmortar who should be amazingly strong. I've had 2 jynx's from 10k's. Jynx is useless for battleing and are reasonably common in my area
    Ok fair point it could definitely be worse haha. Unfortunately these Magmar are particularly bad as all of them so far have known Karate Chop as the primary move, but I should probably count myself lucky that it wasn't a Jynx or Eevee or something! Also the Magmar from today ended up having 95% perfect IVs so that's better :D

VisualJae

[size=1][FONT=Michroma][color=#a42525][b]Spam Hype
    Years
  • ANOTHER DAY.

ANOTHER 10KM EGG HATCH.

ANOTHER MAGMAR.

- Based on a true story

Yes, I hatched yet another Magmar today.

Bye.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    ANOTHER DAY.

ANOTHER 10KM EGG HATCH.

ANOTHER MAGMAR.

- Based on a true story

Bye.
    Trust me you aren't the only one - hatched two 10 KM eggs yesterday and managed to get my 4th Magmar (out of a total six 10 KM eggs so far). This was the other one:

Spoiler:

Would be ok normally as he's pretty darn hard to find but I happened to already have one so that's a shame XD

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Finally got an ekans! Very happy as they're one of my favourites XD
    Wooo good job! What CP did he come out at? Hopefully you'll get a few more and be able to evolve him, Arbok is pretty tough in this game. And hopefully he doesn't get Dark Pulse paha.

An underwhelming Cubone.
    Aww poor Cubone, I'd kill for one of those right now, never seen one! What CP did he come out at? I assume they're somewhat common in your area if you're not excited for this? Barely anyone I know has found one yet haha, he's the new Chansey here!

hatched a CP 36 Geodude out of a 2k
    Eek, never had an egg hatch even close to a CP that low, that sounds very unlucky! Did you at least get a decent amount of candy and dust with it?

A Paras. UuuuUUgh. All that walking to get something I already had tons of. xD
    At least Parasect is cool! Pretty strong too based on the one I've been using so maybe it's a blessing in disguise ;)

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
  • Aww poor Cubone, I'd kill for one of those right now, never seen one! What CP did he come out at? I assume they're somewhat common in your area if you're not excited for this? Barely anyone I know has found one yet haha, he's the new Chansey here!

I've only seen one in the wild, and that was quite a way from where I live. It's CP333, and its CP Arc is about 2/3 of the way around.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen today
    ANOTHER DAY.

ANOTHER 10KM EGG HATCH.

ANOTHER MAGMAR.

- Based on a true story

Bye.

Wish I could get a Magmar in an egg.

Anyways I hatched my second ever 10km egg, in 36 eggs total. And it of course was an Eevee. I now have 96 Eevee candy. Evil Niantic putting Eevee in a 10km egg, especially when the egg itself is so rare and Eevee is so common, like 1 in 15 eggs is a 10.

Back