• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you watched....? (Anime)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Dat maido! Anyway, yes, to Kyoukai. It was probably my favourite up until the ending...Safe to say that that wasn't what I was expecting.

Yakitate!! Japan?

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    I only watched the first season and part of the second season.

How about Major?

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Yeaah in Japanese class and I don't get the relatively small fuss to be perfectly frank. Thought it was boring.

Here's a movie that's OK I guess that we also watched in class. Summer Wars?

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Never heard of it, but the title sounds pretty interesting, though. How good is it? Might look into it later when I get the chance. :]

Any of you watched Gurren Lagann?

Years
  • I have never heard of it xD

Have you seen Kokoro Connect?

Never heard of it, but the title sounds pretty interesting, though. How good is it? Might look into it later when I get the chance. :]

Any of you watched Gurren Lagann?

It's fantastic. The characters are interesting and it has everything you could want in a supernaturally themed anime - action, drama, plot, good art/animation. I highly recommend it although be warned that the first season is far better than the second.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back