• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, nice to be here!

Years
  • Hello! I just joined the forums after lurking as a guest for a while. I've enjoyed Pokemon for a long while, starting with Diamond, and have played every generation since then (although the 4th generation remains my favourite). I love challenge runs, and I've been wanting to venture into competitive battling, although it is a bit intimidating.
    I also love the Mystery Dungeon games and am looking forward to how Pokemon will look on the Switch. Some of my favourite pokemon are Torterra, Greninja, Mudsdale and Skunktank, and my favourite pokemon region is Sinnoh, with Alola close behind. I also love other videogames (mostly nintendo franchises) and enjoy watching competitive Smash.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome to PC! I'm glad you finally decided to join our wonderful community. 4th generation happens to also be my favorite. I'm waiting very patiently for a remake announcement at some point in the future. We have an extensive competitive section as well as our own battle server, so feel free to take a look at those when you get the chance if you'd like. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask~ Enjoy your stay! :D

Years
  • I hope we'll get a Mystery Dungeon game for the Switch! Gates to Infinity was okay, but clearly not the better MD game according to fans.

Welcome Pigeon ~ I hope you'll have fun here =') Alola is an amazing region and I'm glad to hear you think so too. <3

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey Pigeon! Welcome to PC!

Just one question - do you enjoy competitive Smash Brawl, or Melee? ;)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hello! I just joined the forums after lurking as a guest for a while. I've enjoyed Pokemon for a long while, starting with Diamond, and have played every generation since then (although the 4th generation remains my favourite). I love challenge runs, and I've been wanting to venture into competitive battling, although it is a bit intimidating.
    I also love the Mystery Dungeon games and am looking forward to how Pokemon will look on the Switch. Some of my favourite pokemon are Torterra, Greninja, Mudsdale and Skunktank, and my favourite pokemon region is Sinnoh, with Alola close behind. I also love other videogames (mostly nintendo franchises) and enjoy watching competitive Smash.
    Welcome to PC! Good luck with the competitive stuff, I'm super shy about that myself since I feel so bad whenever I lose at anything so I don't even dare to try ahah. I hope you're tougher than me c: Have fun in the community~

Years
  • Thanks for the welcome everyone! (Still figuring how to get around the site)

@Fairy I enjoy watching both (but prefer Melee) and am hoping to try out competetive smash as a past time when the next smash comes out.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Thanks for the welcome everyone! (Still figuring how to get around the site)

@Fairy I enjoy watching both (but prefer Melee) and am hoping to try out competetive smash as a past time when the next smash comes out.

Hehe, exactly the answer I was hoping for. Just remember to wave dash those opponents away~

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hello! I just joined the forums after lurking as a guest for a while. I've enjoyed Pokemon for a long while, starting with Diamond, and have played every generation since then (although the 4th generation remains my favourite). I love challenge runs, and I've been wanting to venture into competitive battling, although it is a bit intimidating.

Good day! Nice to have you here and it's great that you've finally joined us. I haven't done a good challenge run myself in a good while, but it might be good to find something to do in that regard. I love the Sinnoh region too, and I hope there can be a remake of the games someday. At any rate, have fun! See you soon. <33

Back