• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Community Member Lounge - so how do you like PC so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Good morning! So are you guys going to get the Nintendo Switch? o:

I'm still deciding if I'm going to get it on launch, but it still has some great games coming for it. <33

I'll be getting the Switch eventually, especially if the rumors about future Pokemon games being on it are accurate, but probably not at launch. The Zelda game looks cool, but I can enjoy it a few months down the line.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • I'll be getting the Switch eventually, especially if the rumors about future Pokemon games being on it are accurate, but probably not at launch. The Zelda game looks cool, but I can enjoy it a few months down the line.

Mmm, I'm not sure if I'm going to get it for only Zelda, but I will get it because of titles like Xenoblade 2, Shin Megami Tensei, and Fire Emblem. :3

Hopefully more Pokemon games on it too. <33

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    My boyfriend will 100% get the Switch and the Zelda game so I guess in a way I'll have access too it even if I won't get it myself XD

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Aha, maybe Catherine will get it? Though she now has a PS4 (we both have one now, wooo!) so, maybe it's too early? :]

Still, it's pricey in Canada. >> Maybe I'll end up waiting after all. Or my gaming impulses will take over. Either or.

Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2017
    My favorite type is definitley water. My favorite pokemon is Feraligatr, so I'll chose Totodile.

Attachments

• Community Member Lounge - so how do you like PC so far
      Squirtle stages.jpg
      56.5 KB · Views: 29

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Also how do you get the little mascot sprites?

I'm not sure what you mean, but you can find sprites if you search them on google, and sprites are mainly found on sites like serebii, or bulbagarden. Unless you meant something else. D;

My favorite type is gras but my favorite pokemon is tepig because it was my first starter

Heya! Tepig is kinda cool; I haven't used it much while playing Pokemon B/W or B2W2, but I hear some people enjoy the evolution line! But I hope you'll be able to explore the pokemon universe further. <33

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2017
    Hey guys! Im CinnamonPichu, feel free to call me CP. Alot has changed since a couple of years ago when I first browsed this site as a guest looking for help with breeding. Im now 13 and still love everything about Pokemon. The school computer I have blocks this site and I have to do everthing on my PS4. So please forgive me if there are spelling errors, or it takes too long for me to respond. I have Heartgold and White 2. I play both constantly, along with Overwatch, and Call Of Duty. I used to have Omega ruby, but eventually it grew somewhat boreing compared to the other games, and I sold it to get Overwatch. I have an old limited edition DS, and a 2DS. My favorite pokemon would be either Gallade or Pidgeot. If I happen to get X\Y and S\M, then I'll probably cause chaos on wondertrade with Yancy's Pokemon from White 2. xD I reset my old save file with a full unova dex, so I could do it again. Im very competetive, and when I did have OR, I had a full box of 5-6 IV, EV trained Pokemon I had bred myself. I also had a full team dedicated to rage quiting and humiliating hackers on battle spot.Im glad to join the community, and hope I can make some friends.

Years
  • Hi Guys, I'm totally new here - been a long time away from pokémon, and its strange (but nostalgic) to be back!
    Would be cool to meet some new people and chat about stuff, I'm currently doing a training course and have no free time other than sat in front of my PC, so it's always nice to talk with like-minded people

Also, if anyone knows whether its cool to post a general TCG question on the TCG board (about getting back into it) that would be sweet

And - Ghost type at the moment \m/

Thanks guys

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hi Guys, I'm totally new here - been a long time away from pokémon, and its strange (but nostalgic) to be back!
    Would be cool to meet some new people and chat about stuff, I'm currently doing a training course and have no free time other than sat in front of my PC, so it's always nice to talk with like-minded people

Also, if anyone knows whether its cool to post a general TCG question on the TCG board (about getting back into it) that would be sweet

And - Ghost type at the moment \m/

Thanks guys
    You've come to the right place then, you can chat about just about anything here - pokémon included of course (: Have a look around the various sections and see where you fancy posting?

It should be totally cool to ask TCG questions in new threads there. You could also say hi in the chit-chat thread (https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=316650) or stop by the TCG Discord channel (https://discord.gg/cPVZ5WF)

FellowNerdFrosting

Huge nerd who likes to draw
    Years
  • Hi hi! Kind of just joined here on impulse hoping to gain some knowledge about something surprising I found in Sun today, made a post about it buuuut to no avail so far. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Then I tried to post some fanart in the art section, but wasn't exactly sure how to do so effectively. So I ended up creating an album on my profile for now, you know, just until I stop being stupid and figure out how to do the thing. >3<;;

As you might have gathered, I'm not exactly used to this yet. But! It's probably fine!

Anyway, I've been playing since gen 3 (first game was Fire Red). Although, gen 5 is the most nostalgic for me, as it had a lasting impression and I loved the world and how it grew even more in the sequels. I'm also ABSOLUTELY in love with gen 7 so far, strong characters and a solid story. Shame it's a bit on the short side.

So nice to meet you all! ( ´ ▽ ` )b

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2017
    Hey all!! Just joined here and started playing Pokémon a month ago and got addicted to it. My favourite type is Fire and Electric. And favourite pokemon is Zapdos...

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hi hi! Kind of just joined here on impulse hoping to gain some knowledge about something surprising I found in Sun today, made a post about it buuuut to no avail so far. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Then I tried to post some fanart in the art section, but wasn't exactly sure how to do so effectively. So I ended up creating an album on my profile for now, you know, just until I stop being stupid and figure out how to do the thing. >3<;;

As you might have gathered, I'm not exactly used to this yet. But! It's probably fine!

Anyway, I've been playing since gen 3 (first game was Fire Red). Although, gen 5 is the most nostalgic for me, as it had a lasting impression and I loved the world and how it grew even more in the sequels. I'm also ABSOLUTELY in love with gen 7 so far, strong characters and a solid story. Shame it's a bit on the short side.

So nice to meet you all! ( ´ ▽ ` )b

Nice to meet you too! d( ´ ▽ ` ) I'm Dragon! But yeah, you just need to read up on the guidelines in the art section, but if you're having trouble, feel free to ask the moderator there, Nina for assistance, and she'll provide it!

Glad you're enjoying Gen 7 too; I think it's my personal favourite along with the Gen 4 games. :] Did you finish it?

Hey all!! Just joined here and started playing Pokémon a month ago and got addicted to it. My favourite type is Fire and Electric. And favourite pokemon is Zapdos...

I've seen you in your intro thread already, but welcome once more! Zapdos is pretty cool; used one in my Pokemon Blue and it performed pretty great!

FellowNerdFrosting

Huge nerd who likes to draw
    Years
  • @Dragon Ah, that should have been a no-brainer! XD Thank you so much for the tip though, I'll look into it right away~

Nice! And I finished Sun within two or three days... that's my only big gripe with the new games, how short they feel!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • @Dragon Ah, that should have been a no-brainer! XD Thank you so much for the tip though, I'll look into it right away~

Nice! And I finished Sun within two or three days... that's my only big gripe with the new games, how short they feel!

Short, yet sweet, I think~ I'd always prefer quality over quantity in these sorts of games.

Maybe if they decide to do a "third game", they will add more content? :]

Ghost Nappa

Banned
    Years
  • Hello everyone, I'm Kyle. I'm new here. Just a college student rooming with his cousin who suggested I join this forums for friends. I hope to meet more of you soon and have a nice day.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back