• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Last One to Post Wins! v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    Well, I congratulate on trying, anyway. :)

Also last-last hint: I'm going to close this soon. Make your last posts and hope for the best! :]

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    What If I close it first 🤔
    Then I'll glare at you for a minute!
    That's a weird definition of love 🤔
    Not the best one, I agree.

When you feel yourself trapped in a never ending nightmare, an all surrounding darkness then love is the light in the distance that keeps you going, the rising sun that scares the creeping shadows away, the other smile that makes you happy.

You can tell I've never experienced the real deal just by how overly romanticized that definition is. ^^"

Retek

Banned
    Years
  • I think I kind of like the definition of love given in Loki? 🤔

"Love is a dagger. It's a weapon to be wielded far away or up close. You can see yourself in it. It's beautiful until it makes you bleed. But ultimately, when you reach for it…"

"It isn't real," Sylvie finishes.

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Then I'll glare at you for a minute!
    Ash, be careful, I suspect Megan is hinting that she's a Medusa! 😱

When you feel yourself trapped in a never ending nightmare, an all surrounding darkness then love is the light in the distance that keeps you going, the rising sun that scares the creeping shadows away, the other smile that makes you happy.
    Sounds like my definition of motivation ^^
    I prefer the chocolate-based definition 🤤

You can tell I've never experienced the real deal just by how overly romanticized that definition is. ^^"
    😕🤗

I think I kind of like the definition of love given in Loki? 🤔

"Love is a dagger. It's a weapon to be wielded far away or up close. You can see yourself in it. It's beautiful until it makes you bleed. But ultimately, when you reach for it…"

"It isn't real," Sylvie finishes.
    Naaaah, chocolate and warm blankets are no daggers and they're real!

Let's enjoy the national holiday today :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back