• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle of the Bands: Pandemonium [GAME OVER]

Robin

p-pix?
Years
  • Hello? I'm the Hunter, i think i told you that, but if you really want to lynch me then go ahead. But if i die i'm taking someone down with me [Vote]Asdbuddy
    voting me because i wanted to open the box, really? you also changed your vote, after you voted to open that box iirc. You're just trying to go for an easy lynch

Last edited:

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • JD you've been a town read for me but this is a weird contradiction that I just can't ignore

Anyways I gotta vote and I think I'm going to [eliminate] Neko because everything is a little confusing and I'm not sure what Miah is talking about with ASD
    And he later changed his vote to close the box. It's obviously a plan to appear towny, and make someone else who wanted the box open look like scum.

They passed it to Amine, who wanted the box open. I think they're trying to make an easy lynch on him.

[Eliminate] ASDBUDDY
    I originally wanted to open the box because I thought that it might help town if Sparkin had something to do with the box, not just because of chaos. Later I changed my mind since I realized we are close to MYLO/LYLO.

I believe Miah is saying that ASD and I are scum coordinating to get an easy lynch because we are posting the same reasons for our votes. That's not the case, but that post is giving me towny vibes on Miah since there's no real reason for scum to defend a town bandwagon at this stage. I have a feeling everyone forgot her claim since it happened all the way back on D1.

So, my updated town reads are jdthebud, Saws, Neko, Newtsie, Miah

That would potentially leave 3 scum out of Kiyo, ASD, doof, and Hyper. ASD has dropped back down with his behavior today, and I also realized that he didn't really defend Kitty as much as I originally thought.

Hello? I'm the Hunter, i think i told you that, but if you really want to lynch me then go ahead. But if i die i'm taking someone down with me [Vote]Asdbuddy
    voting me because i wanted to open the box, really? you also changed your vote, after you voted to open that box iirc. You're just trying to go for an easy lynch
    ASD actually didn't change his vote, I'm the only one who did that. Regardless, since we have Hunter and Governor, this gives us the potential to really get some action at the end of the day today.

Here what I propose: We lynch you, and Saws can also prove his role by overriding the lynch to ASD, Kiyo, or Hyper. If Saws doesn't use his role, kill him instead. You'll still be able to use your role even though you won't die. That's the magic of Governor.

[Vote] Neko Maid Kapper

If you disagree with this, I am ok right now with lynching ASD, but this does give Saws a chance to prove his role. And if he isn't the Governor, then you can straight up kill him.

ASD, you should claim your role.

ASDBUDDY

The Derp
    Years
  • living is easy with eyes closed, innocence is all i see.
    Welp looks like leaving hints with strawberry fields forever lyrics wasnt such a bright idea.
    And yeah I'm the naive cop.
    And i never changed my vote. I have made one post and that was the one where i vited close and voted neko only cuz of the way they framed Thier post.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • Here what I propose: We lynch you, and Saws can also prove his role by overriding the lynch to ASD, Kiyo, or Hyper. If Saws doesn't use his role, kill him instead. You'll still be able to use your role even though you won't die. That's the magic of Governor.

[Vote] Neko Maid Kapper

If you disagree with this, I am ok right now with lynching ASD, but this does give Saws a chance to prove his role. And if he isn't the Governor, then you can straight up kill him.

ASD, you should claim your role.

This plan seems pretty good to me, it makes me a bit uneasy of having a chance of ending the game sooner if we mess it up but I think it's a good way of proving who is really innocent.

Welp looks like leaving hints with strawberry fields forever lyrics wasnt such a bright idea.
    And yeah I'm the naive cop.
    And i never changed my vote. I have made one post and that was the one where i vited close and voted neko only cuz of the way they framed Thier post.

Are you sure? Because I'm also a cop and you shouldn't know which one you are unless you investigated someone who later was alignment revealed as other. What are your investigation results?

My results are as follows: n0 Gimmepie innocent (always investigate mods first, kids), n1 Sparkin innocent (i scumread him for a bit d1, wanted to make sure before doing anything even more rash), n2 Saws inno (didn't believe his claim really), n3 Newtsie inno (Sparkin was sure of his innocence but Sparkin had him as a scumread that same day, realized Sparkin couldn't have been a cop and wanted to double check to make sure we didn't townread someone we shouldn't.)

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • Wait I thought Sparkin was a cop?

Wait I can override a lynch and switch it to someone else?

I have no idea how my Governor role works lmao, you'd probably have to tell me when to send in the action

Also JD, can you claim what role you are?
    That's what overriding does. At this point it will be better to target Kiyo or Hyper I suppose. Think you just tell Rabi before the EoD if you want to use your action.

Anyway, vote for Neko.
    This plan seems pretty good to me, it makes me a bit uneasy of having a chance of ending the game sooner if we mess it up but I think it's a good way of proving who is really innocent.
    Yeah there is a bit of danger if we hit two innos, so that's why it might not be a good idea. We should at least have Saws use his action anyway, even if we don't lynch Neko.

Are you sure? Because I'm also a cop and you shouldn't know which one you are unless you investigated someone who later was alignment revealed as other. What are your investigation results?

My results are as follows: n0 Gimmepie innocent (always investigate mods first, kids), n1 Sparkin innocent (i scumread him for a bit d1, wanted to make sure before doing anything even more rash), n2 Saws inno (didn't believe his claim really), n3 Newtsie inno (Sparkin was sure of his innocence but Sparkin had him as a scumread that same day, realized Sparkin couldn't have been a cop and wanted to double check to make sure we didn't townread someone we shouldn't.)
    Hmm, all innos. How convenient.

ASD, list your actions, please.

We only have a few hours left so we should vote Neko if we are going to activate both Governor and Hunter.

Bidoof FTW

Years
  • Hmm, all innos. How convenient..

Well, you see why I'm unsure of ASD's claim, either we're both one form of cop and don't know yet because of how investigation results fell, or one of us is lying. (ASD is the liar obviously FMPOV)

Sparkin never claimed cop and we don't really have any true reasoning to his cop claim. He changed his mind on Newtsie's alignment midday. You could maybe consider his read on Kitty an investigation result but with how he played earlier this game I doubt that was the case.

Bidoof FTW

Years
  • Oh, I just reread the OP. If we lynch Neko and Saws overrides her hunter action still goes through. Meaning she will shoot and the lynch will be redirected.

I'm going to [Eliminate] Kiyotaka Ishimaru instead.

Last edited:

ASDBUDDY

The Derp
    Years
  • my results were
    n1 saws: inno
    n2 :bidoof:inno
    n3 Newstie:inno
    n4 sparkin: Role blocked.

Edit: I was sure that sparkin was the real cop, due to how the events played out,
    and thus since all i got were inno votes, i assumed i was the naive cop.

Last edited:

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
    Years
  • Tell me, oh tell me, why would I be mafia? Unless if you're just using the inactivity as reason, I don't see why I would be mafia.

But truly, I haven't really been quite active due to a lot of reasons. I'd rather not disclose them.

Anyways, I can prove my innocence.
    I'm the Nurse.
    N0 - GP
    N1 - Naku
    N2 - Newtsie
    N3 - Jdthebud

Newtsie and Jdthebud can know I'm the Nurse because they also might have been roleblocked.

I honestly think Bidoof's claim is pretty convenient and honestly, I think he's buddying.

[Eliminate] BidoofFTW

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2023
    Ok can please someone explain to me what is the plan? We are voting ASD and redirecting it to Kiyo or we are voting Amine and redirecting it to someone else?
    Edit:
    Tell me, oh tell me, why would I be mafia? Unless if you're just using the inactivity as reason, I don't see why I would be mafia.

But truly, I haven't really been quite active due to a lot of reasons. I'd rather not disclose them.

Anyways, I can prove my innocence.
    I'm the Nurse.
    N0 - GP
    N1 - Naku
    N2 - Newtsie
    N3 - Jdthebud

Newtsie and Jdthebud can know I'm the Nurse because they also might have been roleblocked.

I honestly think Bidoof's claim is pretty convenient and honestly, I think he's buddying.

[Eliminate] BidoofFTW
    Yup, I got roleblocked. But you could be The Hooker. And I know how good you are at making fakeclaims, and your claim is also too convenient. My vote stays on you, although I think you are not going to get lynched...

Last edited:

ASDBUDDY

The Derp
    Years
  • Ok can please someone explain to me what is the plan? We are voting ASD and redirecting it to Kiyo or we are voting Amine and redirecting it to someone else?

apparently they are voting amine and redirecting it to me.
    well thats what i make of what jd posted and what saws did.
    though i personally wanted to vote for bidoof but since this seems like something that would benefit town with the hunter and governor both utilizing their role.
    and already many ppl on the vote and ready. Guess my vote change would only hinder the process.
    :shrug:

edit: and yeah i feel pretty much 99% sure bidoof is lying, and i have already told my results for the previous nights. Its upto saws to believe me.
    Everybodys got something to hide, except for me and my monkey.

Last edited:

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
    Years
  • Ok can please someone explain to me what is the plan? We are voting ASD and redirecting it to Kiyo or we are voting Amine and redirecting it to someone else?
    Edit:

Yup, I got roleblocked. But you could be The Hooker. And I know how good you are at making fakeclaims, and your claim is also too convenient. My vote stays on you, although I think you are not going to get lynched...
    That's just prejudice right there lol. I mean, you don't even really have any concrete reason to call me mafia other than the inactivity thing or any reason to call my claim convenient other than saying it.

Btw, did you claim anywhere? I find you kinda suspicious.

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
    Years
  • apparently they are voting amine and redirecting it to me.
    well thats what i make of what jd posted and what saws did.
    though i personally wanted to vote for bidoof but since this seems like something that would benefit town with the hunter and governor both utilizing their role.
    and already many ppl on the vote and ready. Guess my vote change would only hinder the process.
    :shrug:

edit: and yeah i feel pretty much 99% sure bidoof is lying, and i have already told my results for the previous nights. Its upto saws to believe me.
    Everybodys got something to hide, except for me and my monkey.

Vote for Doof with me. I think that there's a conspiracy going on here. Claiming a possible Cop role is very convenient for mafia and I think you're genuine from your posts. Meanwhile Doof's claim is very convenient due to it being mostly just dead people and people who are more or less inno.

I think you're the naive cop

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2023
    That's just prejudice right there lol. I mean, you don't even really have any concrete reason to call me mafia other than the inactivity thing or any reason to call my claim convenient other than saying it.

Btw, did you claim anywhere? I find you kinda suspicious.

Nope, I didn't claim direclty. But I left hints of my role through my posts. If you pay attention to it, I'm sure you will discover.

ASDBUDDY

The Derp
    Years
  • Though no matter what I do i dont think saws would get to change his vote in time even if he believes me to be innocent.

[uneliminate] Neko
    [Eliminate]BidoofFTW

welp i'll do it anyway.

Whisper words of wisdom,Let it be.

Last edited:
    Back