• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle of the Bands: Pandemonium [GAME OVER]

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
    Ok if that's true than a) Nurse is a boss and b) Naku was either the Traitor or a cult recruit. Most likely the latter then...

Sparkin

That's a simple one. Naku was a cultist and a mafia got recruited.

Going back to Kitty, ASD was kind of protecting her.
    - I'll not vote Kitty until she says something

Is what he said. This is just another way of saying "I'll wait until she claims". As said before, I stand by Kitty being cult leader and ASD being a follower.

ASDBUDDY

The Derp
    Years
    I wasn't protecting Kitty, I just didn't wanna jump the gun without hearing what the other side has to say, which doesnt seem like somthing Sparkin would think about often, though no matter how much townread i get on Sparkin, believing them is another matter.

also what was that source that told you Newstie was innocent after the illusionist used their name to shoot nakuzami?

Sparkin

Tell me how natural on a scale of 1/10 for a player to say "Let's wait for a post from them" and then sometime later, *them* claims a role.
    Having proof of it or not is irrelevant, but this looks hella coordinated.

Besides, you're taking Kitty's word too seriously. Just because someone claims a role, it does not mean that the role is theirs.
    Be it naive or protecting, you're doing a bad job hiding that your life heavily depends on Kitty.

Last edited:

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
    I didn't take Naku's post about the "trash mafia" to be an actual observation about his former teammates, but rather a salty reaction to being shot by the Illusionist.

*sigh*
    Tell me how natural on a scale of 1/10 for a player to say "Let's wait for a post from them" and then sometime later, *them* claims a role.
    Having proof of it or not is irrelevant, but this looks hella coordinated.

Besides, you're taking Kitty's word too seriously. Just because someone claims a role, it does not mean that the role is theirs.
    Be it naive or protecting, you're doing a bad job hiding that your life heavily depends on Kitty.

Is that your only reason for thinking Kitty is cult? I'm still a bit suspicious of Newstie tbh, why do you think he's innocent?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2023
    Hey guys sorry for my inactivity until now. I always forget to post here. I'll give you my thoughts now.
    - I believe Naku was the SK, or at least she was at the start of the game. I have some reasons to believe this, but I can't reveal it yet.
    - I believe Sparkin has a role that can investigate, that's why he is sure I'm town and he thinks Kitty is the cultist leader.
    - The idea of me being the illusionist and choosing myself when I was about to get lynched is wrong for one simple reason, that is in the role description: starts off with a gun and can choose someone at night. That means I couldn't have choose myself right before getting lynched. And the strategy of choosing themselves is a bit cliche and obvious, so if I was The Illusionist, I would choose someone else and accusate that person of being The Illusionist and doing that, which raises my suspicious against Saws again.
    - Saws, Naku said the mafia are trash, not inexperienced. Yeah I know I'm trash and inexperienced but shhh
    - I kinda have a scumread on jd because he was the one pushing me from the start, so it wouldn't surprise me if he is the illusionist and chose me to incriminate me.

Sparkin

The first bit wasn't referring to you, it was hyphotetical.
    Though it is what happened.

Last edited:

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
    I mean Kitty if that was true that'd mean the mafia purposefully bussed a mafia member just for the purpose of using illusion kill to make them potentially look innocent.

Seems like a high risk plan and a waste IMO.

EDIT: ASD's logic is also incredibly flawed because any cultist is going to just claim their previous role or if they're leader they will claim the role of one of their followers. Waiting for a Kitty claim is pointless because it won't matter. I kind of want to vote ASD here but if he is really a cult recruit I'd rather hit the bigger fish.

[Eliminate] Kitty

Last edited:

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
    Years
    I really need to catch up >.> haven't really been in the mood or the time to make more sense in this game.

Other than that, Kitty's claim isn't sitting well with me since last phase. [Eliminate] Kitty

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
    Oh I forgot Illusionist picks during the night...but that still doesn't mean much, they could have just used it when their member got a wagon. Still suspicious timing given that if Newtsie was town then why would mafia choose to use the shot to "clear" him when he was in line to be lynched? Not to mention that they wasted it on a random kill since it's not like Naku was confirmed town or anything. Although Sparkin seems to think he is town for some reason...not sure why, unless he really is claiming normal cop.

good morning

@doof - naku did say that mafia's all trash lol but fair point

can i prove who i am by debunking sparkin's claim that asd is a cultbuddy? [Eliminate] Asdbuddy

Voting for ASD means nothing, it's better for a leader to lose a recruit than to die themselves.

Either way it sounds like Sparkin thinks you are third party.

Robin

p-pix?
    Years
    IM SORRY I HAD TO DEAL WITH STUFF SO I FORGOT TO POST :(
    Welm i dont agree with Kitty's logic and her last posts are kinda weird so [Vote] Kitty

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
    Years
    If by doing this we can actually kill the cultist for real, then let's see how it goes. [Eliminate] Kitty

ASDBUDDY

The Derp
    Years
    EDIT: ASD's logic is also incredibly flawed because any cultist is going to just claim their previous role or if they're leader they will claim the role of one of their followers. Waiting for a Kitty claim is pointless because it won't matter. I kind of want to vote ASD here but if he is really a cult recruit I'd rather hit the bigger fish.

First off all what you are saying isnt making any sense, since
    1.whenever me not jumping the gun on kitty happened was way before anybody even brought up them being the cultist.
    2.I just felt it then that accusations against kitty wasn't enough for me to vote them, i wanted to hear their point of view, since at that time i was pretty wary of Sparkin as well, though now i have some townread on them.

But, seeing today's posts i feel like Kitty could very well be a cultist if not maf.
    and if it in turn proves my innocence as well, then that's just two birds with one stone.
    [Eliminate] Kitty

Last edited:
    Back