• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

One lie you told today

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
Years
  • Okay, everyone tells a lie now and again. Wether it's a little white lie or a big fat lie, everyone tells them.

So, what's one lie you have told today?

My cousin asked me for a piece of gum and I had just put a piece in my mouth. I said "Sorry, that was my last piece Nic." Even though I had like, five left.

Biggest lie in America.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    I randomly said "No" to someone and said "Wrong person" right after but it wasn't, I was just being random.

I'm evil.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    I told my mom I was broke when I actually have at least $20 in my wallet. She's just a gold-digger.
    Gold-digger (adj) - Any woman whose primary interest in a relationship is material benefits. A woman who cares more about a man's bank account than she does about the man.

O.o

Here was another one:

Me: Hello, I am aimbot6.0 and I am an online shopping bot. I understand you have made a purchase for a Hello Kitty 'Waka' T-Shirt. Please type "1" then hit "enter" to confirm.
    Kid: wut
    Me: Unknown request.
    Kid: cancle!!
    Me: Unknown request. Please say "Help" to get a list of options.
    Kid: help
    Me: Unknown request
    Kid: help!!!!!1
    Me: Order confirmed, the bill will be combined with your internet charge. Please enjoy your item.
    Kid: wut?!?! I SAID NO! I AM GOING TO GET IN TROUBLE! CANCLE CANCLE CANCLE CANCLE
    Me: I am sorry, this bot is no longer available.

幕之内 一歩

<b><font color=
    Years
  • Friend called asked me to take him somewhere and I said I didn't have any gas in my vehicle or money to fill it up at the moment.

Then I leave thirty or so minutes later to go out with my girlfriend. XD

Not sure why I didn't just say I was heading out, but meh. He's more of an acquaintance then an actual friend. Dunno why he's asking me. o.O

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    Gold-digger (adj) - Any woman whose primary interest in a relationship is material benefits. A woman who cares more about a man's bank account than she does about the man.
    Hu-mour (n) - The faculty of perceiving what is amusing or comical: He is completely without humour.

O.o

Anyway, lies? Oooh, so many to choose from...

"Yeah, we gave out loads of the leaflets! It was great!"

We burned them, all but ten.

Mapl3Syrup

Likes pie :)
    Years
  • Me: Hello, I am aimbot6.0 and I am an online shopping bot. I understand you have made a purchase for a Hello Kitty 'Waka' T-Shirt. Please type "1" then hit "enter" to confirm.
    Kid: wut
    Me: Unknown request.
    Kid: cancle!!
    Me: Unknown request. Please say "Help" to get a list of options.
    Kid: help
    Me: Unknown request
    Kid: help!!!!!1
    Me: Order confirmed, the bill will be combined with your internet charge. Please enjoy your item.
    Kid: wut?!?! I SAID NO! I AM GOING TO GET IN TROUBLE! CANCLE CANCLE CANCLE CANCLE
    Me: I am sorry, this bot is no longer available.
    Siggied!
    Congratulations Ctep, you have made your way into my signature. It was really only a matter of time though, some of your posts are really funny:P

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I didn't tell any lies today unfortunately.

You liar.

Probably the worst lie I have told today is how hungry I was. I ended up bloated at the Japanese Restaurant XD.

Miss Soupy

o v e r d o s e
    Years
  • Someone called and wanted me to come over but I lied and said I was too busy. I have a headache and I don't think they would have helped at all, to be honest. 3:<

Back