• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help with prompts

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
Years
hello, i need some help with prompts. if i could get some prompts related to romance, mental illness or disabilities that would be appreciated. i've been wanting to write for a while but i find it hard to do without prompts. sorry for bothering you guys..thank you if you help ;w; if this needs more detail to it i will add it

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Apr 25, 2024
How specific are you looking for with prompts? I have various lists of prompts that fit the romance genre, but they're mostly just one word and require either a hug or a kiss to be in them. Some are even specifically for first dates or need to be specifically angsty instead of happy. If that's what you're looking for, I can see if I can dig up those lists and share them.

Bay

Years
Hm, I know Tumblr has a wealth of prompts relating to the subjects you're looking for. This is more for alternate universes but the ideas themselves are on the romance side and you can easily makes these into original ideas if fanfiction writing isn't your thing. This might be fun for you to do. There's also this tumblr blog with all sorts of romance prompts in the romance tag.

If I find some relating to mental illnesses, I'll let you know.

Back