• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] The Hoenn Diaries (M) (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Not just yet. I have one more post with Mick Fizz to do before moving on to the next chapter myself, I'm not sure about the others.

PsychoticMoonlight

Beautiful Insanity
    Years
  • Please reserve me if your still accepting. :D

Full Name: Kagura Satome

Age (13-18): 16

Appearance:
    Spoiler:

Personality: How they act and react. Their mental state, quirks, their... ahem, flaws. You know the drill.

Goal: To surpass her older Brother and become a champion by the likes have ever been seen.

Brief History: In which all historical details of historyness are detailed in a very history kinda way.

Chosen Starter: Togepi [Togi]

Other:

Years
  • Sorry DarkMoonPhase, we are currently not accepting any new places. However feel free to keep an eye out in case a spot opens up.

Years
  • Just remember that going into Chapter two should be a new IC day. :)
    Other than that all there is to say is keep up the good work.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Niiice, Low Kick at last. He would have needed that before this battle xD

Years
  • @Kanea - If Scyke is okay with it I am. However it would probably be better to just move on without him.

Warning are about to go out to those who are inactive and if we do hear back from those people soon we may decide to remove them from the RP so we have room for those who are still interested but couldn't join earlier.

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
    Years
  • I posted. I'll finish of on Sunday with a short post and then I'll disappear (like not be active for too long) for like 3 weeks.

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
  • Posted... I didn't do much but I wanted to leave it open to people interacting with Hark. Your welcome to have heard his Ralts and confront the heartless Hark if you want. Actually I would prefer it but not going to force anyone.

If not I'll push on to the volcano and likely a battle.

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
    Years
  • @Everybody: I have an idea. So the basic thing is that after every IC post we include our party of pokemon in the OOC, just to keep on track. IF Gimmepie and Scyke are fine with it I'm pretty sure we can do this.

Team in Party:

Spoiler:

Team in PC:

Spoiler:

Years
  • That's basically the format we have been suggesting anyway xD

Any method of keeping track is fine by me really though as long as it is organised.

Edit: Just letting you all know that Flannery should be well onto the mountain not near the Cable Car. Sorry for any confusion.

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Finally finished chapter 1! I guess I'll have to make Dava camp out, haha, at the edge of Jagged Pass where there's still trees and stuff. But can I call that chapter 2? It'll just be brief, really brief, and then in the morning I'll start with places and events for chapter 2.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back