• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] The Hoenn Diaries (M) (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    And meanwhile I'm making up weird ways to battle wild pokémon.

Female or male Geodude, what is most epic? :)

Years
  • I tend to think of Geodude as rather masculine but it is up to you.

Oh and I forgot because I was hoping Scyke would do it
    Update
    Aya's capture was a success. Her new Teddiursa has the ability Pick Up.

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Oh, but a female Geodude would be insanely fun, that's a factor. I'll see how I feel about it whenever I finally get to capture it.

Are mostly everyone else interacting with someone atm?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Okay, I'll stick to my original plan of not interacting in the first chapter. Let's make a date, you and I, in the second chapter :3

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
    Years
  • Sorry for the inactivity, had an assessment week (a week full of tests on the courses I'm doing) so promised myself not to come on PC so that I could revise and stuff. I'm back now, though gimmie is really more then capable of handling things himself anyway haha. I'm just here for the ride.

Years
  • It's been a while since anyone has posted in the IC, what's going on people? Or do you all need the next chapter to be posted?

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
  • Ok back from Vacation.... had plenty of time to think on the plane (8+ hours flight and DS died 2 hours into it). Anyway likely going to edit my last post A LOT.... mainly make Lannia lose the battle and make Hark a little more unfeeling. Went too far.

Perhaps the lead up to the next chapter or some direction for what we are suppose to do once we get to the top would be nice.

Years
  • Well I don't want to let anything too much slip but I'll drop some hints for you.

1. You'll be travelling from Mt. Chimney to the next route.

2. There will be an optional special event in this chapter.

3. You will not be returning to Lavaridge Town.

4. It may be a bit of a longer chapter.

Years
  • Alright, looking forward to reading it :)

My own post with Mick Fizz will be a bit delayed because of his other commitments.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    It's been a while since anyone has posted in the IC, what's going on people? Or do you all need the next chapter to be posted?
    I guess then I should make longer posts if I want to have "1 post / week" as a limit? ^^

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
  • Ok ended up editting almost all my posts (my last one the most)

Basically I tried to make Hark seem more cold than before... I wanted this from the beginning and his character either develop toward being more more cold and moving toward ruthless as well or with the help of Lannia and other RPers... him to grow more of a heart.

Lannia's desire to prove herself is focused on more since Hark has told her (unlike in the old posts) that he plans to get rid of herself. Also made her BADLY lose her last fight. She is suppose to be rather weak for a Ralts (born with low EVs or whatever), and will have to discover creative ways to overcome her weaknesses.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back