• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Just letting you know - Togekiss unable to learn TMs that it should be able (like Psychic, Shadow Ball and Flamethrower). Also, its ATK, DEF and SPE DEF hasnt changed after it evoloved from Togetic.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2020
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

I started the game, got through the first fight with mew and encounter with the rival (blue). Now i need to enter dr.oak's house but...there is no door. how can i fix it?

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2017
    How can i evolve me sneasel into a weavile ?
    And if its like the original,where do i find the item thingy i need ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Ttar0914

Years
  • Ttar0914

Years
  • Sunflora is a Grass type and Sharpedo is Water/Dark. Water is weak to Grass, which is why Sunflora's move are super effective.

Rock moves do neutral damage against Aerodactly, because of its typing. Rock is NVE against Rock, but since it's part Flying and Flying is weak to rock, it ends up doing neutral damage.

Have a look at Aerodactyl again. You guys are obviously mistaking it with the Ground type, on which Rock type Pokémon deal not very effective damage. I've posted the links above as a proof.

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2019
    when i died in the lavender tower and then got back to it i clicked the pshyduck and now the game is stuck....plz help i dont want to restart my game D:

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2023
    Have a look at Aerodactyl again. You guys are obviously mistaking it with the Ground type, on which Rock type Pokémon deal not very effective damage. I've posted the links above as a proof.
    What are you talking about? I know it's a rock type. :/ Rock is SE against Bug, Flying, Fire and Ice. They are NVE against Ground Steel and Fighting types and are weak to Water, Grass, Steel, Ground and Fighting moves.

Why do you even think I'm confusing it for a Ground/Flying type? The only thing I mistook was thinking that Rock moves were NVE against Rock types.

mailinator

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2023
    In have an question in beta 12 or higher all new pokemon example:4 gen pokemon have own cries?

Back