• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Train, Release, Store in PC

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
Definitely Train Spiritomb, want to use it but can't get ahold of it, Store Steelix, Release last one but I won't mind to use that as well.

Wailmer, Spinarak, Gulpin

Arma

The Hyena
Years
Easy one, I'd train Gengar for sure, Probably box Raichu and release the majestic snek in the wilds.

Lapras, Miltank, and Dhelmise.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
GOLISOPOD. that sucka goes straight into my team. AS for the other two... on the one hand, I'd lik to keep a Barbaracle on standby because it's a cool Pokemon... on the other, I don't want a Mr. Mime out in the wilds. Eh, yolo, I guess I'll just release mimy and store Barbaracle.

Magcargo, Mudsdale and Cacturne.

Satire

let’s get this bread
Years
I adore Mudsdale, so definite train. I'd store Magcargo and release Cacturne (so it can do unspeakable things to tired desert travelers.)

Toxipex, Blissey, Umbreon.

Aldo

Survivalist
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
Train Cherrim, store Jumpluff and release Shiinotic.

Garbodor, Pinsir and Heracross

Back