• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Train, Release, Store in PC

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
Years
  • Train Wailord, Store Tentacruel, Release Swanna. I find Wailord adorable and Tentacruel cool, but I just can't get myself to admire Swanna.

Pichu, Magnezone, Charmander

Years
    • Seen today
    Train Pichu, Store Magnezone, Release Charmander, I've used all three on my teams, several times. If I'm going to do it again, I'd rather use Pichu the most.

Morelull, Victini, Venonat

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
    Years
  • Train Morelull, Store Victini, and release my dear Venonat. It just didn't stand a chance against the cute mushroom and stronger Victini.

Omastar, Gengar, Scyther

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    train skitty, store meowth, and release glameow

reminds me that i need to get back to my solo run for delcatty on alpha sapphire lol

hitmontop, hitmonlee, hitmonchan

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen today
    Train Hitmontop, Store Hitmonlee, Release Hitmonchan. I like how quirky the design is for Hitmontop. I've given enough chances to Hitmonchan, but it's always deadweight on my team.

Bronzong, Drapion, Golisopod

Back