• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] «Sword Art Online: Sanctuary» [OOC/SU][T]

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • I'm afraid I don't quite see the Deadpool resemblance, personally. Though, to be fair, he is my favorite superherohuman of all time.

Also, how could you possibly have not known that italics are the clear indicator of sarcasm, I mean, come on.

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
    Years
  • I'm afraid I don't quite see the Deadpool resemblance, personally. Though, to be fair, he is my favorite superherohuman of all time.

Also, how could you possibly have not known that italics are the clear indicator of sarcasm, I mean, come on.

I think it's mainly the pop-culture references, though Turnip's are more limited to games. Back on to sarcasm topic: for me, italics are for emphasis, not necessarily sarcasm. They can be used for sarcasm, yeah, but it's not a clear, uniform indication. Everything that can be used for sarcasm can also be used for something else, disregarding sarcasm completely.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
    Years
  • I will post tonight, sorry for the wait.

I'm at my brothers house and literally played Assassin's Creed all night =.= ... He bought GTA 5 today so I doubt that I will get sleep tonight again.

I'll post nonetheless...!

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
    Years
  • Yeah, my posts will probably be delayed. I'm pretty ill at the moment.

I'm not completely clear on the colour cursor - if you kill a green player, you go red. If you kill a red player, you go... orange? Is that right? And what happens if you kill an orange? FRUIT MURDER! Also, would Turnip even have a colour cursor? I'd assume that he would, but the implications of his partial-NPC thing haven't really be set out, though that's entirely my fault.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
  • Yeah, my posts will probably be delayed. I'm pretty ill at the moment.

I'm not completely clear on the colour cursor - if you kill a green player, you go red. If you kill a red player, you go... orange? Is that right? And what happens if you kill an orange? FRUIT MURDER! Also, would Turnip even have a colour cursor? I'd assume that he would, but the implications of his partial-NPC thing haven't really be set out, though that's entirely my fault.
    Incorrect, actually. Cursors are only Green or Orange. Orange means you have commited a crime. "Red" is merely a term created by the players. Here's the full explanation:

In Sword Art Online, players that have committed an infraction receive an orange cursor. An infraction is initiated typically by the first act of attacking a green player outside the safe zone.
    An orange color cursor will gradually restore itself to a green color cursor within several hours for the first three infractions committed. For the fourth infraction, the orange color cannot be removed unless the player performs a quest. After the fifth infraction, a player's color cursor will remain permanently orange.

Players with orange cursors are unable to enter villages or streets that have the AREA effect on. If they try to get in these areas, they will be attacked by NPC guards until they leave the affected area. In order for an orange player to move around floors, they must either walk from floor to floor or use teleportation crystals.

Player Killers are granted permanent orange colors. While in the linguistic these players are referred to as "Red" players due to their interference with clearing the game, their cursors are not actually red.

Killing an orange/"Red" player-killer does not count as an infraction as it is considered self-defense.

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
  • Ah, thanks for clearing that up. Awesome quick response XD Cheers, Dusk.
    Always happy to provide information when necessary! Cheers, mate!

tumblr_m8nfx82Lt21qjhsaj.jpg

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
    Years
  • I'll try to post today guys. In meanwhile... Why is no one else posting? Go post guys! D:

Well, I went to the doctor's a couple days ago, and my medication seems to be working, fingers crossed. Recently I've only been on for a few minutes at a time, but hopefully I'll get on my PC enough to post within the next couple days, if not today. Thankfully I'm feeling a lot more alive now :p

And @DuskLunacy, uhh... sorry, but I don't get the picture thing. I haven't really played LoZ please don't kill me much, so I don't know if that's a reference or something. Still, milk for magic power, I'll take it.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
  • I'll try to post today guys. In meanwhile... Why is no one else posting? Go post guys! D:
    I'm waiting for youuuuuuuu

uhh... sorry, but I don't get the picture thing. I haven't really played LoZ please don't kill me much, so I don't know if that's a reference or something. Still, milk for magic power, I'll take it.
    Chateau Romani was in Majora's Mask, as a Magic Milk that restored magic. The Milk Bar was off-limits to children (excluding Link, apparently) and the way the milk is described in the game seems closer to alcohol than anything.

So, cheers. Magic Milkohol.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
    Years
  • Yes, it's very bad of me to get past the censors~ bad me~ though... that guy is angry and I thought the best way to express it would be like that ^^ plus maffia members do cuss, right?

Back