• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Anime] Shipping Debates

Status
Not open for further replies.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
Years
  • Jorah said:
    Why would you like me to go to Japan and stay with AK47 forever?

It's your paradise.

AdvancedK47 said:
    If Iris doesn't kill him first.

Clearly, he wants us dead >__> And the EXTREME POWER METAL and KAWAII MANGA is clearly going to do that, Ruby, you genius.

Oh can we only hope Ash matures >__>

With that look on her face.

Not what I had in mind but ok.

Never gonna happen.

Tachibana Azumi said:
    stop giving me weird mental thoughts !

I hope even Dento himself won't want to hit on such a wannabe character.

Stop thinking them in the first place. :P

Wannabe like Paul?

Ash doesn't like anyone human, period.

AdvancedK47 said:
    Now that you mention it, it is sorta creepy we 14-30 year olds are shipping together 10 year olds.... >__>

...meh, who cares. We don't have much better things to do with our lives ;_;

Usually with characters like that, the writers want to make it obvious that they are gay. For what reason, who knows. Maybe just to mess with the heads of the older audiences cause they've had enough of us looking at Shipping and Higher Meanings of their damn show XD

Because technically, in my mind at least, Ash isn't 10. That's why I'm stuck. I do have better things to do in my life though. -_-

The writers are open to gayness, let's put it that way.

Why is Contestshipping bad? Why should it be compared to Pokeshipping? At least Contest is more concrete, no? Who knows what those two are up to in Johto...*shifty eyes*

Last edited:

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019

PokeShipping I can understand (I personally despised RocketShipping, and still kind of do), but why did you not like ContestShipping?

Back in the days, when it was either AdvanceShipping or Pokeshipping and I always like to side with the least popular, you really had to hate something ^__^

Ash doesn't like anyone human, period.
    The keyword here is human >__>
    Because technically, in my mind at least, Ash isn't 10. That's why I'm stuck. I do have better things to do in my life though. -_-

The writers are open to gayness, let's put it that way.

Why is Contestshipping bad? Why should it be compared to Pokeshipping? At least Contest is more concrete, no? Who knows what those two are up to in Johto...*shifty eyes*
    Well... he's still 10 >__>

...Nope, they're just screwing with our minds hardcore

Jotho Sexy Green Hair on Slim Fast ACTION!

You two aren't even related IRL. >I

It doesn't matter! She's still smug.

Don't give me any wrong ideas in the first place! >_<

...wha?

Are you blind or did you disable signatures >__> Jorah is my Big British Sister and I'm her Little Mexican Brother.

Smugleaffette?

Don't think they're wrong then!

Pie~

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • Are you blind or did you disable signatures >__> Jorah is my Big British Sister and I'm her Little Mexican Brother.

Smugleaffette?

That still doesn't change the fact that you're not related IRL.

...yet she's still a Smugleaf?

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Oh... that means I'm well more than qualified... >__> Here in Texas it's 17.

Umm... well are we going to talk about ages of consent now? XP

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • Tachibana Azumi said:
    Don't give me any wrong ideas in the first place! >_<

...wha?

That wasn't supposed to induce wrong thoughts...

You're saying Shooti (untouchable) is a wannabe, so I guessed if Paul was that too.

AdvancedK47 said:
    The keyword here is human >__>

Well... he's still 10 >__>

Yes, that it is. :S

I know that. Like I said, mentally to me he shouldn't be 10.

Thank God your signature is gone. XP

TheSmartOne said:
    It's sixteen here in Minnesota.

Oh great. Hey, did you know Ash is a Vikings fan?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • I feel like Ash matured in the Hoenn saga... and the lost it all somewhere. >.>

And... I did not know he is a Vikings fan.

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Yay, Ruby broke the awkward silence ^__^

That wasn't supposed to induce wrong thoughts...
    ... I'm just gonna say it. We thought it implied me and Jorah being together, hence the short off-topic drift about age of consent XD
    I know that. Like I said, mentally to me he shouldn't be 10.

Hmm... you're right. My brother's 11 and I don't think he would do any of the following at all:

1. Slam into a super-powerful upright cat for his stupid views
    2. Journey across a few miles of sea to save the world
    3. Battle against an imaginary friend for mom! >__>
    4. Look at a dead Celebi and not freak out and suicide
    5. Participate in a Pokemon water riding contest without killing himself
    6. Try to fight a quarter mile big lava monster
    7. Not suicide during an alien invasion
    8. Try to rescue his own Pikachu instead of suicide
    9. Put his best friend in a capsule, swin a 500 meter undergroud marathon, hold his breath for minutes at a time, almost die, use super strength to grab crystals, and somehow magically survive the whole damn thing. Instead he'd suicide
    10. Climb 500 flights of stairs during a fight between two freaking god dragons
    11. Put up with a freaking fresa Pokemon without killing somebody
    12. Not suicide in front of TEH god Pokemon
    13. Get a freaking evil fox back to his mother who happens to be freaking badass....without killing the damn fox
    14. Not...guess.... suicide! In the middle of a war between Yin and Yang

I have to say, you're probably right >__>

Thank God your signature is gone. XP

Shut the bloody waffles up you ignorant fool! XP

Indeed, I did not know that.

I feel like Ash matured in the Hoenn saga... and the lost it all somewhere. >.>

He lost it sometime between the DP finale and BW001

Just as shocked as you, Marty.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    ^ which the only time he really looks at one. Ever. D;

Not that I'm saying he's gay, because to be fair.. he never looks at guys that way. =w=

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • That's not true... in fact, my avatar is him looking at a chick in episode 9.
    Ah, but there are around 670 episodes now. So even if you exclude episodes 1-9, then Ash still has not looked at a girl in 600+ episodes.
    ...and I feel that in that instance he seemed like a little boy saying his big sister is pretty.

And yeah... he doesn't really look at anyone "in that way".

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
  • Meh... well, regardless of how much time SHOULD have passed, he's still like 11-12, so you can't really expect him to think anything different of girls.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    omg, so many posts, I don't want to reply to everything because then my post would be too long...

Clearly, he wants us dead >__> And the EXTREME POWER METAL and KAWAII MANGA is clearly going to do that, Ruby, you genius.

MOTTO MOTTO

You get what you want, Jorah, you get what you want.[/SIZE][/FONT]

I thought that it would just change back to the normal one...

Ash's Smugleaf is a girl </sexist>

But I don't think there's any difference between male and female Smugleaf's?

Now that you mention it, it is sorta creepy we 14-30 year olds are shipping together 10 year olds.... >__>

...meh, who cares. We don't have much better things to do with our lives ;_;

nothing with Paul would be cannon if he was the last person on earth with anyone... really o_0'

Shipping these 10 year olds is more fun than my job T.T

Except Barry

It's your paradise.

That is some friggen weird idea of a paradise you have there.

lol, no one got this. It's a reference to the 1st movie when Ash is on that boat with Jessie and James dressed up as Vikings >_> Ash makes some comment about them coming from Minesota or something. Thank you, 4Kids, assuming everyone is American >____> I didn't get it for years until someone explained it had something to do with American football >______> I always thought he was trying to say that Vikings came from Minesota and I was like...what.

Oh... that means I'm well more than qualified... >__>

Umm... well are we going to talk about ages of consent now? XP

...WHAT. I DON'T CARE IF IT WOULD BE LEGAL OR NOT, THAT'S STILL DISGUSTING o_____0

Age of consent in the UK is 16, anyway~

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Shipping these 10 year olds is more fun than my job T.T

Except Barry
    Too true.

lol, no one got this. It's a reference to the 1st movie when Ash is on that boat with Jessie and James dressed up as Vikings >_> Ash makes some comment about them coming from Minesota or something. Thank you, 4Kids, assuming everyone is American >____> I didn't get it for years until someone explained it had something to do with American football >______> I always thought he was trying to say that Vikings came from Minesota and I was like...what.
    Oh gosh haven't seen that one in awhile. Makes me miss when Misty was an active member of the cast.
    Around the time that movie came out I was a GymShipper. I had forgotten that...

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • TheSmartOne said:
    I feel like Ash matured in the Hoenn saga... and the lost it all somewhere. >.>

Yeah, in the first few episodes, just like in DP. :/

I know, I was surprised too when I heard it. Now you know why he likes his pants on the ground. XD

AdvancedK47 said:
    Yay, Ruby broke the awkward silence ^__^

#2 Journey across a few miles of sea to save the world

#3 Participate in a Pokemon water riding contest without killing himself

#10 Climb 500 flights of stairs during a fight between two freaking god dragons

Indeed, I did not know that.

I did?

But saving the world is fffuuunnn...(hence why I liked that movie)

That's fun too...

'Least they're not Egyptian Gods, so no Mega-Ultra Chicken. :/

Thank you for spoiling the movies I did not see yet. -_-

Yup. Seeing how you summarized the first movie so nicely up there you forgot to mention that.

Frostik said:
    He's just "Ash." And just because he reacted to a girl doesn't mean he still couldn't be gay.

Is being gay at 10 possible? I heard in the news lately where a 14-year-old admitted he was gay, shocking the whole jury when he said it...

QuilavaKing said:
    That's not true... in fact, my avatar is him looking at a chick in episode 9.

And that's the only time we see him do that. Sad.

Jorah said:
    MOTTO MOTTO

Shipping these 10 year olds is more fun than my job T.T

Except Barry

That is some friggen weird idea of a paradise you have there.

...WHAT. I DON'T CARE IF IT WOULD BE LEGAL OR NOT, THAT'S STILL DISGUSTING o_____0

kthnxbai. Let me know which one's more popular.

Which is shipping real life people...??

That sorta died when Paul gave the cold shoulder.

You're the one posting Japanese rock music. I'm just putting you in your place with mine.

Brett Favre approves. Why do you think he and Ash have a lot in common? For one, they're both whiners. And dense. And they just don't give up. Ash brought a new meaning to "Pokemon master", just like how Favre brought a new meaning to "retirement". And they both love their pants on the ground. Favre advertises Wrangler jeans, Ash wears jeans that could be made by Wrangler. I could go on and on...by the way, don't speak low of "American football". It beats your "English cricket". -_-

Stop trolling.

----------------------------------
    Okay, Shooti (slayer) is officially a wall. He's not a Paul, but he's not a Gary either. Why is he stronger when he's supposed to be a noob. Like legitimately noob because he only has two badges. This is Shooti (untouchable) in the first episode: Hello I'm Shooti (running riot). Oh, my first Pokemon. Hmm, f**k those fire and water starters, I'll choose the green one. Kthnxbai. Hmm? Who are you? *click* *click* You want to battle? Okay. Go green-starter (I'm never going to spell out those names)! Use Leaf-storm! (Meanwhile Ash is crying over Pikachu) And then Shooti leaves after the battle's over. After a few more clicks.

Spoiler:

*sighs* I think "Gary was here, Ash is a LOSER!!!" was 100 times better than this.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back