• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Anime] Shipping Debates

Status
Not open for further replies.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    AdvancedK47 said:
    Patrick Star lives under a rock. Just like you with the movies XD

Oh, I'm glad, then.

mervyn797 said:
    And who is N being shipped with currently?

You mean the one that's "spiking in popularity" according to AK47? That's N & White. On the Ferris Wheel. And everywhere else.

Frostik said:
    So if your parents don't tell you, "Being gay is bad and evil," you don't have any reason to think, "I have a crush on Timmy," is bad, though you'll learn--like most kids--the "natural order" is boy+girl. Some kids are pretty adept at figuring themselves out; they won't have a word for what they are (yet), but they'll know. Because if Suzie can crush on Timmy on the kindergarten playground (with no knowledge that "this is the order of things"), why can't Paulie?

Yeah, but sometimes that "temporary" mentality may stick for good and that kid would never think the right natural thing eventually. Anyway let's not go any deeper with this.

Tachibana Azumi said:
    I prefer Cheren/Bel, thank you very much ~

Hmm, I like Belle and Black, actually (ha ha...Bella Black XD). Why must it be that the protagonist/you the male player must always be shipped with the other protagonist/you the female player? That's why there's N this time. That's why we got two other kids who are hanging out with them. And let's not forget that hot professor and her friend Makomo. But they've been overshadowed (and overhyped) by that Flying-type gym leader, Fuuro. What happened to the Winona love??

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Oh goodness look at the thread ratings >__> We're a goddamn 3 star hotel people. I'm blaming this month's bad business on Jorah.

Has anyone considered shipping Ash x Bayleaf? XD
    Not me DX
    I'm sure there's a ship for that. >.< I don't approve at all though. I put Ash x Delia over Ash x any Pokemon. Not that I support that.

I'm gonna be quoting you on this.
    You mean the one that's "spiking in popularity" according to AK47? That's N & White. On the Ferris Wheel. And everywhere else.
    No, I said ImaginationShipping was what I felt was gonna spike after Belle's debut.
    Yeah, but sometimes that "temporary" mentality may stick for good and that kid would never think the right natural thing eventually. Anyway let's not go any deeper with this.
    That's what she said....

Sorry, couldn't help it.
    Hmm, I like Belle and Black, actually (ha ha...Bella Black XD). Why must it be that the protagonist/you the male player must always be shipped with the other protagonist/you the female player? That's why there's N this time. That's why we got two other kids who are hanging out with them. And let's not forget that hot professor and her friend Makomo. But they've been overshadowed (and overhyped) by that Flying-type gym leader, Fuuro. What happened to the Winona love??

So many shippings to support this generation... it's such cruelty to choose, isn't it? That's why we have people like Pearlshipper4life. XD

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    I gave the thread a 5 star rating~! Now we're a 4 star hotel.

Why is the hideous monster being shipped with Touko? Can we have Mervyn x Touko? :P

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I gave the thread a 5 star rating~! Now we're a 4 star hotel.

Why is the hideous monster being shipped with Touko? Can we have Mervyn x Touko? :P
    Yay

I'll take it you'd really like to be that Mijumaru in your signature about now.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Oh goodness look at the thread ratings >__> We're a goddamn 3 star hotel people. I'm blaming this month's bad business on Jorah.
    I noticed that. :/

I'm gonna be quoting you on this.
    I have a bad feeling...

So many shippings to support this generation... it's such cruelty to choose, isn't it? That's why we have people like Pearlshipper4life. XD
    And her antithesis, who only seriously supports one shipping. me

She's not that great. :/

..Also, didn't you say you were only gonna post here once? Not that I mind, just saying. :)

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011

..Also, didn't you say you were only gonna post here once? Not that I mind, just saying. :)

[jq]/Most probably is going to be the last. [/jq]
    I said, "Most probably". *sniff...* TheSmartOne wants to drive me away...

But now I kinda know exactly why this thread is so crazy. Because AK-47 ships N x PETA

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    I don't think I feel like having fun anymore ;_;

You haven't noticed? The Region Reset Effect affects Ash now, not just Pikachu. XD

Also if you think about it, breaking rules like this is going to make this thread look bad. I really don't want that. I love this thread and you crazy people too much.

:)

Actually, I didn't notice XD Now I do.

OK, that makes sense

Yep, she is.

She does it to much. It's like an addiction to explain everything in detail cause we're all drones and we can't think for ourselves.

Is that her real job? Does she get paid? Or laid? *shrugs*

Yeah, it's nice to have a *****y conversation about me every now and again.

Now you're worried I'm a prostitute.

Because, the general population of the world, not just this country, but a majority of it are as straight as straight-edge rulers.

So a video with no English subtitles sounds better---*sighs* To each their own....

Yes because within one minute I'm practically lost with what's going on...but I suppose you'd feel the same way with Indian rock music (also dependent on Western music like this video)...

Wrong. Not with the World Cup. But you found that boring once your team got blitzkreiged by the Germans. Again. Feels like 1940, innit? And we like to protect our players as much as we can from violent tackles. "American" football shows the true meaning of tackle, not some weak first-offensive attack for Pokemon.

How can you know that? There isn't just straight, bi and gay, you can hover in between straight and bi, and gay and bi. People might have feelings in between, and you'll never know because they won't admit it and don't have to act on it.

You don't have to understand the lyrics to be able to think something sounds nice. Don't you agree? You don't understand much Indian, from the last you told me, so you must like how it sounds. You don't have to understand what's being sung to get the general sort of message or emotion from music.

I don't know, send some to me so I can see

Except with less deaths. You're using "innit" wrong. "Innit" is the chav short hand for "is it not?".

Right. As if I was the one typing in capslock.

Why doesn't his fire-starter get more screentime? That's like the second or third time it got beaten around. I've seen enough of that water-starter and the feminine grass-starter. I pity the piggy. More screentime!!!

Not everyone, or those participating in these posts, is in the UK, citizens or not. You've got the global economy to thank for that.

You get pissy because you aren't in one. Tough luck. Just like Halo. It happens to singles.

Just because it's caps lock doesn't mean I'm trolling. If I wrote that normally, I think it would've sounded harsher, so I decided on caps instead.

Because Pokebu is ugly. Smugleaf is my favourite. I hope the English name is Smugleaf :( I want the final evolution to be Smuglord.

And not everyone got the reference. They didn't, so I explained, nothing wrong with that :/ Stop being awkward

How would you know if I am or not? You don't.

Actually, it was 3 stars a few weeks back, too, but I was on some of my alts at the time, so I gave the thread 5 stars again to put it back up to 4...wonder who's giving the thread 1 star.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Actually, it was 3 stars a few weeks back, too, but I was on some of my alts at the time, so I gave the thread 5 stars again to put it back up to 4...wonder who's giving the thread 1 star.
    It's not me, but I gave it two stars anyway >:D Mwhahahahahaha~
    Can we have Mervyn x Touko? :P
    No.

Every BW girl has been down my pants once or twice now since september ;P
    I hope the English name is Smugleaf :( I want the final evolution to be Smuglord.
    Ew, it sounds like something I threw up.
    Now you're worried I'm a prostitute.
    *Reverse paedophilia* ;D
    Has anyone considered shipping Ash x Bayleaf? XD
    I would, it was so cute seeing bayleef pounce on Ash in the new SLV episode.
    I'm sure there's a ship for that. >.< I don't approve at all though. I put Ash x Delia over Ash x any Pokemon. Not that I support that.
    What even made you think of that?... ew, just ew...

Hugles twime!~

O.o I coulda sworn your gender was set to male a few days ago? O,o No hugs for you now...

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    I had given this thread a 1 star rating before. *runs away* Recently, I changed it to a five star~! *returns back*
    Because Pokebu is ugly. Smugleaf is my favourite. I hope the English name is Smugleaf :( I want the final evolution to be Smuglord.
    I prefer Smugy as well~! It's my favourite Pokemon! ^_^

No.

D=

Hugles twime!~

O.o I coulda sworn your gender was set to male a few days ago? O,o No hugs for you now...

That was just for fun~! I am a female! ^_^

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019

But now I kinda know exactly why this thread is so crazy. Because AK-47 ships N x PETA

Umm... I never said I supported N x PETA XD

Nooo don't think that D: I love you, really!
    Cute <3

It's not me, but I gave it two stars anyway >:D Mwhahahahahaha~

Ew, it sounds like something I threw up.

*Reverse paedophilia* ;D

I would, it was so cute seeing bayleef pounce on Ash in the new SLV episode.
    Hugles twime!~

-:|-(.\/.)-|:-

Agh o_0' All of them?

Alrighty then

Ummm... no

It'd make your case stronger if Ash got raped

Lol, genderbending much?

I had given this thread a 1 star rating before. *runs away* Recently, I changed it to a five star~! *returns back*

I prefer Smugy as well~! It's my favourite Pokemon! ^_^

D=

It's Smugleaf, not Smugy

Orly >__>

Sorry, but my policy is once a male, always a male. So if you've ever claimed to be a male, your claims of being female are all void.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    O.o
    Agh o_0' All of them?
    Yup, ;)
    Ummm... no
    Jorah says I use reverse paedophilia on her xD
    It'd make your case stronger if Ash got raped
    That could be arranged :D
    Lol, genderbending much?
    And I got a gender bender emblem just because forever thought I was a girl xD
    It's Smugleaf, not Smugy
    It's neither, not confirmed, doubt even any of those two.
    Sorry, but my policy is once a male, always a male. So if you've ever claimed to be a male, your claims of being female are all void.
    She could have gotten a sex change.
    Touko says Hi. This is her third time ;)
    Okay then, Hugles twime again :) {}

PearlShipper4Life

Ash fan girl
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    Yes, well remember I just ship Ash ships not every thing :P
    But yes, have an Ash and I'll ship it LOL. Lets see AshxBayLeef, I like it bahaha.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    How can you know that? There isn't just straight, bi and gay, you can hover in between straight and bi, and gay and bi. People might have feelings in between, and you'll never know because they won't admit it and don't have to act on it.

You don't understand much Indian, from the last you told me, so you must like how it sounds.

Except with less deaths. You're using "innit" wrong.

Just because it's caps lock doesn't mean I'm trolling. If I wrote that normally, I think it would've sounded harsher, so I decided on caps instead.

They didn't, so I explained, nothing wrong with that :/ Stop being awkward

How would you know if I am or not? You don't.

Okay, let me ask you this: Out of the 7 billion people in the world, how many of them do you think are not straight? And it's not greater than or equal to 51%.

First off, it's not Indian -_-. "Indian" is not a language, unlike European countries. It's like speaking "British" or speak "Australian". I'm sure the Chinese feel the same way too.

And you're reading it wrong. >< There has been deaths of the English soccer player. Death as in, they're not who they used to be. So they're dead.

True, but typing in capslock makes you look immature.

Yes, everyone wants to see Pokejuana appear for the first time in the series *rolls eyes*

How do you know? Did you PM everyone who's in this thread whether they got it or not? You stop killing the fun with your boring explanations.

And how do you know if I am or not? You don't either.

Wait, what.

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    Umm... I never said I supported N x PETA XD
    Ever noticed that it was crossed out? XD
    O rly?
    What on earth is that?
    Agh o_0' All of them?
    He's lying. Not Touko at least. I am Touko and I know the truth.
    Lol, genderbending much?
    >_>

It's Smugleaf, not Smugy

It's just a shortened version of Smugleaf.
    Disagreed. You can't believe everything said by some random guy on a random Pokemon forum be the truth.

Okay then, Hugles twime again :) {}

:O
    ^_^

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    I'm going to say I think Mervyn is a guy, since Azumi is his pair and I don't think Azumi would get paired to a girl. ...Neither of you kill me if I'm wrong D:

Okay, let me ask you this: Out of the 7 billion people in the world, how many of them do you think are not straight? And it's not greater than or equal to 51%.

First off, it's not Indian -_-. "Indian" is not a language, unlike European countries. It's like speaking "British" or speak "Australian". I'm sure the Chinese feel the same way too.

And you're reading it wrong. >< There has been deaths of the English soccer player. Death as in, they're not who they used to be. So they're dead.

True, but typing in capslock makes you look immature.

How do you know? Did you PM everyone who's in this thread whether they got it or not? You stop killing the fun with your boring explanations.

And how do you know if I am or not? You don't either.

Well, yes, I agree with that. But you've changed it from "straight with no other such feelings" to "gay with no other such feelings".

OK, Hindi, then. You like the sound of Hindi. You can't speak "British" because there actually is a Welsh and Scottish language.

Oh yeah, the whole England football team was dead in the World Cup.

I'd rather sound immature than sound harsh.

Are you seriously whining because I explained something? Seriously? Now you look immature.

And I don't care.

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    Aren't YOU paired to Vernikova yourself? :C Besides, I don't really mind who I get paired to, really. as long as it's not anything bad to me I just think it as girl buddies if (s)he's a female.

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    K Jorah and Ruby, I'm getting worried about you all's little fight escalating. I'd actually be entertained if this was shipping related, but it isn't. Don't make me call out Hiiro >__>

What on earth is that?

Take a few wild guesses ^__^

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    Jorah said:
    But you've changed it from "straight with no other such feelings" to "gay with no other such feelings".

You can't speak "British" because there actually is a Welsh and Scottish language.

I'd rather sound immature than sound harsh.

Are you seriously whining because I explained something? Seriously?

And I don't care.

When did I say that?

Back at you. Just like how you can't speak "Indian" because there actually is a Hindi and Bengali language.

So be it.

Did you just repeat the same word twice? Sounds like you're defending your actions.

Just like your answer to everything else.

K Jorah and Ruby, I'm getting worried about you all's little fight escalating. I'd actually be entertained if this was shipping related, but it isn't. Don't make me call out Hiiro >__>

*frowns at AK47* Since when did you become all serious about this? I'll stop when she stops.

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    *frowns at AK47* Since when did you become all serious about this? I'll stop when she stops.

>__> The day this ever stops then....

Fine then. I just find it silly how this escalated from you implying Jorah was a prostitute, whether fully intentional or not, and from god-knows what else. If I were to quote the recent posts into a blog the last thing people would guess the thread was would be a Shipping Debates. That's not what I want. And I can tell just how much you mean what you say by the way you type. Us 3 know each other from years in the history of Shipping here and there is no excuse for our intuition.

*sigh* OK, I'm going to attempt a hard reboot. Let it be that the topic is from our Nostalgia. I'm pretty sure we all had different views when we were younger and dumber back in the days of Kanto, Jotho, or probably Hoenn as well in my case or others.

For example, I used to be a hardcore Advanceshipper back when it was just Advance vs Poke under the assumption that guys with older girls simply don't belong together at all. Heck I even judged with the height alone. Because I was stubborn back then, I kept that view to the end, and despised anything of that sort with a passion like Pokeshipping XD

But I know better now. I proved myself wrong epically with my first girlfriend being half a year older than me~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back