• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Train, Release, Store in PC

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
Years
  • Train Rapidash, store Zebstrika, release Mudsdale (I like Mudbray better...)

Xerneas, Sawsbuck, Stantler

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Train Sawsbuck, store Xerneas (I tend to avoid using Legendaries during my playthroughs), and release Stantler. It has a beak and jowls... D:

Masquerain, Dustox, Mothim

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
    Years
  • Train Dustox (it's awesome), store Mothim (forgettable Pokemon but I like Gen 4), release Masquerain (still bitter that it's Bug/Flying v_v)

Blastoise, Torterra, Turtonator

Years
    • Seen today
    Train Blastoise, Store Torterra, Release Turtonator. I did use Turtonator the first time I played Sun, but it wasn't that great.

Passimian, Electrode, Hippowdon

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Train Samurott because I actually haven't tried it, store Serperior, and release Emboar. All pretty cool, though!

Litleo, Shinx, Purrloin

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
    Years
  • Train Ditto (<3), store Pyukumuku, release Wobbuffet (sorry >m<)

Buizel, Buneary, Glameow

Last edited:
    Years
  • Train Buizel, store glameow, release buneary-- I really dislike that they sexualized its final evolution.

Sceptile, Milotic, Absol

Who will be saved and who will fall among my top 3 favorite Hoenn mons?

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • Well Train Sceptile, Store Absol, Release Milotic, though I like it a lot more than I used to.

Slugma, Hoothoot, Growlithe

Back