• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Patch: Pokémon Patch Firered 807pokes + All Megas Completed And MOre Updated

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 3, 2023
when i use any pokemon after 0x338 (Pyukumuku) in battle or try to watch its summary game freezes.
please help!

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 3, 2023
when i use any pokemon after 0x338 (Pyukumuku) in battle or try to watch its summary game freezes.
please help!
it appears that the cries were at fault.
if anyone else is having this problem just export all the imgs of the pokemons after pyukumuku using pge and use them at any other pokemon that does not glitch out using g3hs.

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Jun 25, 2017
Hey, do you hace te room un GBA? Because the emulador doesnt Reader the .ips

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 7, 2017
Hey, I've been loving this ROM hack! I'm not sure if this is still being checked or not, but I've found a glitch that means I can't proceed with the game. After getting cut and continuing on from Cerulean the trainer on the other side of the tree (unavoidable) has 4 Pokemon, you can beat the first 2 just fine, but then she sends in a Type:Null, however the Type:Null has the name 'Codig 0' and the game will crash. Any known way to fix this? Thnx

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 4, 2019
There is way too many problems with this. New pokemon cries are entirely way too loud, silvally's cry crashes the game, this is not a good base because you HAVE TO edit the maps because author thought it was a good idea to put his name in the first map.

For people having problems, emulator save type needs to be flash 128k, and original rom needs to be 1460 fire red 1.0, not 1.1, and not the ones with the special intros put in by douche dumpers.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
I'm interested in exporting the 4th Gen. Pokémons, Mega Evolutions and Alolan Forms from this Base through PGE and use them for my personal entertainment, but PGE throws a "RecordNumber" error whenever I try to check the data of any Alolan Form or Mega Evolution just like this. Is there a way to fix this problem?

EDIT: The ROM itself might be the problem. I noticed that if you do any modification to a Pokémon with G3HS and then open that same Pokémon in PGE, the RecordNumber error pops up. Did you used G3HS to make this patch, kristianangel?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 1, 2017
Hey man, can you give me another link to download the IPS patch file. The link provided doesn't seem to work. :)
Thank You!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 10, 2018
Has anyone else encountered issues with using evolution stones while using this base? No matter what stone or 'mon I try it on I get the message "It won't have any effect?"
Also seconding the issue of the ROM causing A-Map to crash.
I've spent the past few days trying to remedy these but with no luck. I've only 3 months or so experience so maybe I'm missing something obvious but....any thoughts?

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Jan 15, 2023
Why cant I edit any Gen 7 Pokemon in PGE? It works fine up until Volcanion but if i try and edit Rowlet, the Pokemon right after, PGE gives me an error forcing me to close it.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 16, 2023
when I megaev he does not return to normal

translate.google....

Aryan 10

Battle Legend
Years
The creator is not active so I might help some people ^_^

Why cant I edit any Gen 7 Pokemon in PGE? It works fine up until Volcanion but if i try and edit Rowlet, the Pokemon right after, PGE gives me an error forcing me to close it.
This is a problem with your PGE ini, or there must be some data missing in Gen 7 Pokemon.

Ronildo said:
when I megaev he does not return to normal

translate.google....
In the target mega evolution, add another evolution of Mega evolution and leave the item index 0, so it will revert then.

Dark Ice said:
Are all Deoxys formes, and Ultra Beasts in this?
I guess all, the last time I used it I also saw Ash-Greninja, Shadow-Lugia, Primal-Dialga, almost all are there.

fgtt00l said:
Has anyone else encountered issues with using evolution stones while using this base? No matter what stone or 'mon I try it on I get the message "It won't have any effect?"
Also seconding the issue of the ROM causing A-Map to crash.
I've spent the past few days trying to remedy these but with no luck. I've only 3 months or so experience so maybe I'm missing something obvious but....any thoughts?
The A-Map crash sounds odd, you can try changing the Pokemon Count to 928, the total count in this resource. Link in my signature.
The old evolution stone also stopped working? Or the new ones?

Lunos said:
I'm interested in exporting the 4th Gen. Pokémons, Mega Evolutions and Alolan Forms from this Base through PGE and use them for my personal entertainment, but PGE throws a "RecordNumber" error whenever I try to check the data of any Alolan Form or Mega Evolution just like this. Is there a way to fix this problem?
EDIT: The ROM itself might be the problem. I noticed that if you do any modification to a Pokémon with G3HS and then open that same Pokémon in PGE, the RecordNumber error pops up. Did you used G3HS to make this patch, kristianangel?
I guess Mega evolution editing is not possible in PGE, alolan forms should not be a problem still it depends on the way he made those pokemon :)

matetocol said:
Hey, do you hace te room un GBA? Because the emulador doesnt Reader the .ips
It's against the PC rules!

Years
  • Age 45
  • Seen Nov 8, 2017
Is there any way I can change the starters?
And static/trade pokemon like Mewtwo and legendary birds and the trades/the gift Eevee and Lapras?

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Nov 18, 2023
welp thx 4 corrupting my rom

fyi for next time you make shit ips: $E0E0D9E8 is not a pointer.

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Jan 15, 2023
Is there a way to make it so the 600+ glitch Pokemon dont appear ingame? I was able to get a randomizer working, but whenever I encounter one of the glitch Pokemon the game crashes, and because there are so many its very frequent.

HAXorus621

Beginner at ROM hacking, hoping to get better.
Years
I'm having problems using PGE to edit any Pokemon from Gen 7 onwards (Anything after Volcanion including blank slots):

When I go to edit any Pokemon from Rowlet to Pyukumuku (Index 775 - 824), I get an error message saying:
"Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close immediately.

Parameter is not valid."

and then I have to close the program because I can't do anything with it.

When I go to edit anything from "Codigo 0" (Type: Null) to "??????????" (one of the slots after Venusaur-M, Index 1070) (Index 825 - 1070), I then get a message saying:
"Argument 'RecordNumber' is not a valid value."
Followed by:
"Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close immediately.

Input string was not in a correct format."

When I go to edit anything from Index 1071 - 1459 (all of these slots are "??????????" blank slots), I then get an error saying:

InvalidArgument=Value of '[3-5 digit number]' is not valid for 'SelectedIndex'.
Parameter name: SelectedIndex."

Could someone please help me fix this problem?
Would it be a problem with the .INI file or PGE itself?
It's very inconvenient as I can't edit any of the 450 slots after Mega Venusaur and that's what I was hoping to do with this.

-
Also when using G3HS (Gen III Hacking Suite), I can't edit any of the blank slots that come after Mega Venusaur (Index 1020 - 1459).
If possible could someone help fix this problem?
I think that might be because Mega Venusaur is the last filled slot on the ROM but I'm not too sure. Again this is inconvenient as I want to be able to edit the extra 450 slots but currently I can't find a way to do that.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

-

Back