• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Patch: Pokémon Patch Firered 807pokes + All Megas Completed And MOre Updated

Years
  • This is great. I was getting bored of the selection of pokemon in Kanto available in the start of the game. This will freshen it up!

Question: Is it randomised pokemon because I don't want overpowered pokemon like Arceus in route 1 or is it balanced?

Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2023
    How can I change the wild Encounters on the Routes with the Gen IV/V/VI/VII?
    On Advance Map, these Pokemon are there as Chimecho and when I search for programms, I only find those Cheat Codes.

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2021
    I wish i can use this atleast on other langs instead always English/Usa version i want use this badly to Fire red German version instead English i not want translate an english version to german were you cant 100% as long there gives no dissambley project of firered like ruby.

Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2023
    I wish i can use this atleast on other langs instead always English/Usa version i want use this badly to Fire red German version instead English i not want translate an english version to german were you cant 100% as long there gives no dissambley project of firered like ruby.

When a romhack is english, then more people can understand the things people are saying.
    Like, I hate it when very cool looking romhacks are spanish

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2023
    How can I change the wild Encounters on the Routes with the Gen IV/V/VI/VII?
    On Advance Map, these Pokemon are there as Chimecho and when I search for programms, I only find those Cheat Codes.

You need to hex edit advance map to show them or find an expanded advance map through google. If i remember correctly 1.9.2 was easier to expand yourself, but I could be wrong

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2017
    Ok so for starters, awsome hack, however I noticed none of my Pokemon are evolving. When it reaches its level it'll cut screen like it's about to evolve then immediate goes to how it would of u were to reject the evolution, not sure if I should delete and re download or if this is a common issue that your working on and need to wait for the updated version...whats the word? Also, don't know if it's relevant but I use an emulator on my phone

Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2018
    Ok so for starters, awsome hack, however I noticed none of my Pokemon are evolving. When it reaches its level it'll cut screen like it's about to evolve then immediate goes to how it would of u were to reject the evolution, not sure if I should delete and re download or if this is a common issue that your working on and need to wait for the updated version...whats the word? Also, don't know if it's relevant but I use an emulator on my phone

In Fire Red and Leaf Green, Pokemon who aren't in the Kanto regional pokedex (aka any Pokemon not in the original 151) cannot evolve until after the national dex is unlocked. This restriction even applies to Golbat becoming Crobat and Seadra evolving into Kingdra. You'd have to set up a way to unlock the national dex early on if you're not using any Pokemon from the the original games.

Last edited:
    Years
  • After playing around with this rombase, it seems really good, though the alolan pokemon aren't quite done properly. It has all to do with the cries. They seem to be totally absent. That can sometimes be fine, but at times it crashes the game. I'm assuming it's because the cries are either placed incorrectly or just simply missing. It could be fixed by just pointing them in the correct place. I tried doing this myself in PGE, BUT the program crashed when I tried to load it so I couldn't as well as a recent cry editor, but I couldn't get it to read up on any of the added cries. This may help in diagnosing the problem.

EDIT: After some finagling with PGE, I was able to see the cries of the alolan pokes. And they point to a far off address from the others and have obviously wrong properties to them, such as having -1 hertz. I'm going to see if I can repoint them to another cry that's being used and if that will fix the problem.

2ND EDIT: After repointing most of the pokemon cries to Bulbasaur's, it seems to have fixed the problem, but PGE crashes still when trying to load any pokemon Type Null and onward due to an error of something along the lines of an Argument "RecordNumber" being invalid. I don't quite know what the problem could be though. Help would be great if I don't already figure it out.

Last edited:

gail

Having no limitation as limitation
    Years
  • After playing around with this rombase, it seems really good, though the alolan pokemon aren't quite done properly. It has all to do with the cries. They seem to be totally absent. That can sometimes be fine, but at times it crashes the game. I'm assuming it's because the cries are either placed incorrectly or just simply missing. It could be fixed by just pointing them in the correct place. I tried doing this myself in PGE, BUT the program crashed when I tried to load it so I couldn't as well as a recent cry editor, but I couldn't get it to read up on any of the added cries. This may help in diagnosing the problem.

EDIT: After some finagling with PGE, I was able to see the cries of the alolan pokes. And they point to a far off address from the others and have obviously wrong properties to them, such as having -1 hertz. I'm going to see if I can repoint them to another cry that's being used and if that will fix the problem.

2ND EDIT: After repointing most of the pokemon cries to Bulbasaur's, it seems to have fixed the problem, but PGE crashes still when trying to load any pokemon Type Null and onward due to an error of something along the lines of an Argument "RecordNumber" being invalid. I don't quite know what the problem could be though. Help would be great if I don't already figure it out.

What do I have to do to play the game without crashes? I want only to edit the wild pokemon.I remember the game was crashing when I encountered pokemon from later gens and sometimes when I catch them and the pokedex info was shown

Years
  • What do I have to do to play the game without crashes? I want only to edit the wild pokemon.I remember the game was crashing when I encountered pokemon from later gens and sometimes when I catch them and the pokedex info was shown

With the proper tools, you need to repoint an Alolan mon's cry to any other cry.

Back