• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Patch: Pokémon Patch Firered 807pokes + All Megas Completed And MOre Updated

Years
hello kristianangel89,
I'd like to ask... Could I use this rombase in my hack? I will give credit to you if you need it!
I'm just really desperate to use this rombase! Btw could you please update your hacked version of A-map to suit the newer one?

Aryan 10

Battle Legend
Years
hello kristianangel89,
I'd like to ask... Could I use this rombase in my hack? I will give credit to you if you need it!
I'm just really desperate to use this rombase! Btw could you please update your hacked version of A-map to suit the newer one?

If it's not for using, then why this is here...

You can use it freely...
I think you should give him credit too:happy:

Years
There is a little name glitch.
When I load up the rom in advanced map, the names are cut off and do not match the map.
http://imgur.com/a/bsjx7
bsjx7

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen May 6, 2017
Is there any way that to edit mega evolution method coz i want to make a new item and with that item i want to trigger mega evo

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 16, 2017
Is there any chance to get an .ini file for Gen3Tools? It'd be much easier to modify (almost) everything from a single tool. Great ROM base btw!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 24, 2023
So is there a way to delete pokedex data and Pokemon for all species except kanto and johto?Thanks

Years
  • Age 45
  • Seen Nov 8, 2017
Hey, your project seems really cool but when I patched it (with Lunar IPS) it crashed after the instructions page (before Oak appears). Have I done anything wrong? Do you know what could be the problem? Is this project still active?
I'm using No$GBA, but I have tested it on My Boy on my phone.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 8, 2020
Does anyone know a way to change the starters with the possibility of using every 800+ pokemons and not only the 'mons that were in the original rom?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 16, 2017
Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but when I choose my starter, it doesn't have any attack, so it just struggles, any ideas?

Edit: I started a new game and picked Bulbasaur, and he had his attacks; made another and picked Charmander and he also has his attacks, the problem is with Squirtle

Last edited:

sm7302

Ace Trainer Seamor
Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 26, 2021
Does anybody have the Mega.com link? My laptop has always been a pain in the ass with AdFly type stuff

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 25, 2017
how do you catch a pokemon without crashing?
I'm trying to catch zygarde,cosmog but i keep crashing with a white screen in the pokedex.

Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2022
Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but when I choose my starter, it doesn't have any attack, so it just struggles, any ideas?

Edit: I started a new game and picked Bulbasaur, and he had his attacks; made another and picked Charmander and he also has his attacks, the problem is with Squirtle

If you manage to open your rom with gen 3 suite you can edit it to work properly.
For some reason his first move was empty so that made it not have moves.
also when doing so I would suggest going to the pokemon named kartana.
And clean him up cause for some reason he is set to have a level up move set of 2000 entry's.

Thrakon Deus

Thrakon Deus? It means...
Years
What the hell is this? I was super excited when I downloaded this,but when I try to run it in G3HS it gives a super-long error message. Help,anyone?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 27, 2022
This is an update, with cries added until pok?mon 760 I need help with the program cause I cant add any other cry from 760 pok?mon forward

I dont know why, but may be someone can help with this!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 14, 2024
Hi.
Sorry if this issue was already addressed but I can't seem to evolve Pokemon, like when you don't get the national Dex.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 19, 2017
Hi! Great job I must say, but I have a problem that occur, when I play I get boosted exp.points, like when you get a pokemon in trade, which makes my pokemon grow really fast resulting in that they wont obey me, does anyone know how to fix this? Or worstcase scenario know how to change the badges or make you recive the earthbadge at first so you dont have to stay with this for more than first part of the game!

Last edited:
Back