• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Keystones [T] [OOC/SU]

aceattorneyweirdgirl

oh heck oh frig im girl now
Years
    • she/her
    • Seen Jan 28, 2024
    Subsonic, you have been accepted. I'll have Hector's supplies up in the IC thread in a little while.

NyxShooter

drifting wanderer
    Years
  • So Sorry if I'm too late D: I'll delete this immediately if it takes up space, or there are no more slots.
    PS: Pretty much revamped, I feel so embarassed about my old piece :( Not sure if this is any better.

Name: Albert West

Appearance:
    Capture.png

Albert was the kind of person who a lot of people liked to mess with. He was a serious pushover, and a huge nerd. He was seen with slightly large spectacles, but after getting his eye scanned, he no longer needs his glasses. After Alberts horrible years in school, he took up Pokemon training. Not wanting to get picked on again, Albert attempted to be more social, and less of a nerd. He tried to hang out with people as much as he could, but this really wasn't who Albert was.

Albert is a striking 6'8 (~2m) and weighs 158 pounds (72 kg). He wears a lot of bracelets on his left arm, and he has a watch like device on his right arm.

He has a slightly lean build after going through puberty. He has a relatively deep voice, and needs to shave his pits. He always carries a small razor in his backpocket, with some shaving cream. Albert didn't appreciate facial hair very much, and very poor for him, none of it grows on his face. He only carries the shaving cream to make it look like he does. Albert doesn't like the person he has become, and he wishes he can open up to someone.

Alberts fashion sense isn't the greatest. He doesn't like to match stuff as it looks to bland for him. He always wears green shoes whenever possible, and wears a blue shirt and blue pants of different subgroups of blue. His shirt would commonly be Aqua, and his pants would be Sad Blue. Alberts fashion sense is pretty :t083:

Mega Stone: Banettite

Personality: Albert may look like a menacing figure, but he was anything but. He always hated his name, Albert. It had two definitions, and though one sounded more profound, he didn't like to tell it to people as he would think he looks like a total snob. Albert: A watch chain attached to a button hole. Albert was very self-conscious, and whenever there were people staring at him too long, whether it be out of curiosity at what this wierd guy was doing here, or whether if they could take him in a fight. Albert's self-conscious behavior comes accompanied with social awkwardness. People would usually stare at Alberts green hair, and that would start to freak Albert out. This is why he never leavs without a beanie. Albert had no social skills, that was Albert. Albert, Gods joke to Man.

History:
    "Oh your son, Albert, he truly is....something

That was the same line all of his parents friends uttered whenever Albert was the subject of the recent conversation. At a young age his teachers thought him to have down syndrome, as he was convincing himself that the math he was doing was the correct style of math. His parents had been ever so thorough with every school they visited, from the freshness of the toilet paper, down to every teachers degree and qualification. His parents had also been convinced that he was a retard.

Albert had a fondness for mathematics, he would read large and thich textbooks which were immersed in dust in his teachers class at lunch time when the teacher was out. He had always liked the bland classroom enviorment, with the stale bread kind of smell, the marble like floor, and the books surrounding him. Albert never knew someone in his grade who shared his love for books, so 98% of the time Albert was reading alone, with the exception of the Janitor cleaning up the teachers room.

Albert lived his whole life in Sootopolis City until he was 18. Albert caught a Pokemon in the summer of Second Grade. Plagued by slight depression, Albert wanted to find a friend so in the middle of the night Albert snuck into the Cave of Origin. He went down to the second floor, and interesting enough he actually found a Pokemon, and even more interesting, it was a pokemon which was not native to the cave. He saw a Banette and panicked and threw a Pokeball. The Banette didn't seem to make much of an effort.

Albert, while going through middle school, had always been picked on and made fun of for his large eyeframe. Albert didn't find it fair that he got picked on because he had a disability. Albert would usually eat lunch outside, he never had any close friends he could talk to. Albert would always eat outside in the white, pale amphitheater on his own. Albert was very well acquainted with the look of the amphitheatre, and even more familiar with the feeling of loneliness. Albert liked to travel, and he didn't like to fight people. Albert only resorted to violence if there is no other option available.

When going into highschool, the loneliness was dangering his mind, and he was starting to get very depressed. Albert started to consider some major drugs, but thought better of it. His only company was his Banette which he loved so much, but Albert needed some human company. Albert changed to a much more urban side of him and attempted to socialize. He made friends with some potheads and some Bar Bros. He wasn't feeling as lonely as before, even if his only company was composed of people who others would judge. Yup, his parents friend were all right, he truly was something.

Other: What happened to MY LEG!?

RP Sample:
    Forward Note: Completely and entirely changed from the previous.

Let's Travel.

It was early in the morning, very early. One could still hear the garbage boats outside collecting the trash from every house in Sootopolis. Albert could guess it was near 2 AM. He could smell the salt of the ocean and the putrid smell of the garbage. He got up, and grabbed his 3 pokeballs from his mahogany desk with pencil marks and pointless doodles drawn around. He opened his oak drawer with a half broken knob and put on his usual attire. A Beanie, an Aqua Shirt, and Sad blue pants. Albert grabbed a pencil from his desk's drawer and wrote a small note for his parents. The silence was beautiful, he could hear the scratching of the lead on the mahogany, and he could hear the small snores coming from inside Regicides Pokeball. He grabbed the family canoe, and started to row. When his parents woke up, the first thing they would see is an adress, and a dock serial number. Albert wasn't running away from home, not at all, Albert was simply expanding his territory.

It was the crack of dawn when Albert could say the docks of Staleport City. He didn't have a docking permit, so he left the boat 20m away from the shore, and dropped an anchor down. He could hear the merchants waking up and the clacking of wood as people started to setup shop at the local bazaar. Albert had no intrest in challenging gym leaders. He might do it for fun some time, the only badge he had was the 'Boulder Badge'.

8 AM in the morning, Albert was browsing the bazaar of Staleport. He bought some pokemon accessories from a merchant. The city of Staleport was so alive at this time. People were bustling about, Albert had heard many different conversations of other people as they walked along, some bumping into him. Albert loved to travel, and he had a hunch that his life would be composed of exploring new areas.

Albert also valued peace and quiet. He ventured into many a forest to listen to the chirping of the birds, the rustling of sleeping Rattatas and Gulpin. He would examine the area closely and then move on. Albert was no longer Gods Joke to Man. He was a Moving joke of God.

Speaking of Gods Joke to Man, he started to set goals for himself. Albert had a small notebook of goals which he carried around, the light yellow rough notebook composed of seeing every genus of pokemon, and visiting every region. While walking through Staleport, Albert would always look around if people were staring at him. If they were, he would fix is hair, adjust his beanie, and start to walk with his back straight.

Albert also met a travelling hermit. His name was Thesios, coming from Kalos. When browsing his store, he came across some very interesting pieces of art. The man came over and said "This is my viny collection, of course they are unplayable now" he said as he pointed at vinyl's which he painted on and played with the texture of. "I use LSD to get my inspiration for these, its not a bad choice really, I make a very strong living." the hermit said very sincerely. Albert believed him, "These Vinyl's, what is this sun-looking one about?". The hermit was very happy with the question and stroked his uncombed beard. "Solaris, was a play made by a polish writer where astronauts orbit around a newfound planet. They start to hallucinate and one man sees his wife come back everynight to sleep with him, and the next morning he finds her skeleton." The guy said with a stern look. "This vinyl painting is my interpretation of what the planet looked like." Albert left the store, purchasing Solaris and carrying it around in his bag. Albert was definitley happy with his new purchase. He walked back onto Staleport avenue, breathing in the sea salt air, and mumbled to himself, "See ma, people make a living off of LSD". He said up into the clouds, not sure what he was hoping for. As if his mother in Sootopolis city was going to hear him.

Alberts Pokemon
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

DeathofShadows

The Brightest Darkness
    Years
  • Name: Christian Vandreich

Nickname: Chris

Appearance: Chris is a tall, muscular young man, whose skin has been tanned a nice brown by working in the sun so often. His head is topped by a mop of curly black hair, which he keeps relatively short. Often, he wears a blue bandana around his forehead, sporting a Pokeball design on it.. Most days he wears a white muscle shirt and jeans, with blue camo jacket over it. He has ice blue eyes, and almost always carries a broad grin on his face. On his belt, he carries a pouch containing several keepsakes. These include an arrowhead made from a seashell that his mother gave him when he was young, a photo of his parents inside a pocket watch with a chain, his gym badge case, and his father's parting gift, an anchor pin. AND MY LEG.

Mega Stone: Lucarionite

Personality: Chris is a tough individual, and is used to getting down and dirty. He is quick to anger, and holds grudges for a while. When it comes to confrontations, he is not against using physical force, and has a rather sharp, strategic mind. He has acquired keen survival skills over his life, which he practices often. He likes to get his way, and is rather put out when others don't agree with his solutions. He is a very skilled Pokemon trainer, and at times a bit too sure of himself. He is friendly enough to strangers, but is quick to judge, and it takes a while to be counted as a true friend. He likes likes fish and the smell of the ocean, and dislikes wimps, especially those that complain about, from his perspective, petty things.

History: Chris was raised a sailor's son, born in Canalave City. As many people in Sinnoh, he loved the wonders of Iron Island, though he was always with either his father or his father's Machamp. The times that he was with his father, he learned many survival techniques, and loved helping his dad on the job.

Eventually, his dad gave him an egg, a Pokemon to raise on his own, though its origin remained untold. Two years later, on his fifteenth birthday, it hatched, the small Pokemon revealing itself to be a Riolu. Finally being able to, Chris decided to go on a region-wide adventure, and take the gym challenge. On this journey, he caught a Sableye, and later a Charmeleon. By then, Chris was at the fifth gym, and getting along quite well. On the way to the seventh gym, both Riolu and Charmeleon evolved.

During a visit to Sunnyshore, after beating the local gym, he began to feel the first pangs of homesickness. Having been away from home much shorter than most other trainers his age, he was not quite used to the idea. And so, he decided to return to Canalave once again.

It was yet a few days before he returned home, though, and when he did, he found a strange box waiting on his bed. It appeared that it had been there pretty much since the day he left, two years prior. Thinking nothing of the strange stone within, he soon fell asleep, only to find himself in a strange forest when he awoke. He intends to find a way out, whatever the cost.

Pokemon:
    Spoiler:

Other: Chris often prefers to travel with his Pokemon outside of their Pokeballs, unless absolutely necessary.

RP Sample: [From Dragon Cave's Shadows]

Paris, France - 1583

Dark. A slight breeze. His favorite weather.

Kalek stood atop a building, looking down at the extensive city of Rome. His target was already fast asleep. In fact, most of the city was so. No crowds, or loud vendors. Kalek smiled to himself, and began silently running accross the rooftops.

He soon arived at a pricey manor, and was pleased to see only the slaves quarters active and light. He stole between shadows, climbing with ease. He stopped at a balcony. A balcony that led to the bedroom. A balcony that concealed his target.

Kalek crept into the dark room, silent as a gust of wind. His long, wavy cloak broke up his form, dissolving his muscular physique into the shadows. Kalek drew his dagger, a beautiful work, and walked silently up to the large, four poster bed. The blade flashed, and another fell beneath what some had begun to call Le Corbeau Noir, The Black Raven.

Kalek sheathed the dagger, and muttered something in French. He placed his cerimonial feather in the now deceased noble's hair, and was gone within a few seconds, running along rooftops once again.

Kalek finished his running at a run-down, nearly deserted building. He climbed to the attic, and dropped among his belongings, as few as they were. He drew a piece of parchment and a raven feather quill from a box, and sat at a makeshift desk. He then began writing, his elegant script flowing accross the page. He read it to himself after he finished. It read;

'Le général à la retraite a été assassiné, selon les commandes. J'attends ma prochaine affectation.'
    [The retired general has been assassinated, as per orders. I await my next assignment.]
    -Kalek

Kalek nodded to himself, and opened the cage atop his desk. He tied the note to the pigeon inside, and sent it flying off. In less than an hour, it would arrive at the Brotherhood's barracks, where the letter would be delivered directly to one of the masters.

Last edited:

aceattorneyweirdgirl

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen Jan 28, 2024
    DeathofShadows - You are pending. Your signup is quite good, and your RP sample is promising, but the sections on your Pokemon seem a little short. In addition, the Team Aqua allegiance makes no sense, as several posts (and as of now, formal ruling by me) have already established the RP to take place some time after X and Y. Team Aqua disbanded almost immediately after the weather crisis in Hoenn (somewhere near a decade ago in-franchise), never to be seen again after realising that expanding the sea was stupid and would drown everyone. A shiny Lucario is a bit unusual, but since you're not super-crazy-powerful or anything I'm fine with it.

Basically, cut out the Team Aqua stuff and expand your Pokemon's sections a bit and you're fine.

NyxShooter - Sorry, but I'm going to have to say you are declined. You do have potential, for sure, but your writing I would say still needs work. Paragraphing is important, breaking it up into chunks to make sure people don't just go 'tl;dr' the moment they see your stuff - I honestly found that massive wall of a history section difficult to read.

I'd say your character is a tad overpowered, too - beating two regions' worth of Gym Leaders is not something to scoff at, and almost twice as powerful as the next-highest ranked trainer in the RP, who happens to be a Champion. You also have specified EVs, but this has little regard for how the effort value system works. To gain EVs, you have to pummel the same or similar Pokemon constantly - the chances of all three Pokemon having flawless competitive movesets is astronomically low in-universe (By the way, what does the split defense in Metagross' EV spread accomplish?).

The biggest point, though, is the RP sample. It's very short compared to the others present in this thread, and isn't very detailed at all. For an idea of what I'm getting at, try reading Zero Percent's or DeathofShadows' RP samples (coincidentally both from prior RPs, instead of being made from scratch, though ideally that shouldn't effect the quality) - they're well-spaced, detailed and convey exactly what is happening. They're pretty good representations of what a post in an RP should be like.

NyxShooter

drifting wanderer
    Years
  • NyxShooter - Sorry, but I'm going to have to say you are declined. You do have potential, for sure, but your writing I would say still needs work. Paragraphing is important, breaking it up into chunks to make sure people don't just go 'tl;dr' the moment they see your stuff - I honestly found that massive wall of a history section difficult to read.

I'd say your character is a tad overpowered, too - beating two regions' worth of Gym Leaders is not something to scoff at, and almost twice as powerful as the next-highest ranked trainer in the RP, who happens to be a Champion. You also have specified EVs, but this has little regard for how the effort value system works. To gain EVs, you have to pummel the same or similar Pokemon constantly - the chances of all three Pokemon having flawless competitive movesets is astronomically low in-universe (By the way, what does the split defense in Metagross' EV spread accomplish?).

The biggest point, though, is the RP sample. It's very short compared to the others present in this thread, and isn't very detailed at all. For an idea of what I'm getting at, try reading Zero Percent's or DeathofShadows' RP samples (coincidentally both from prior RPs, instead of being made from scratch, though ideally that shouldn't effect the quality) - they're well-spaced, detailed and convey exactly what is happening. They're pretty good representations of what a post in an RP should be like.

I completely understand, I was really hesitant writing the gym leader stuff. Thanks for the constructive criticism. I'll start fixing that immediately. I'll remove the EV technicalities, and do the best I can to make it more readable. I do admit to it being an ugly brick of text. I'll shorten the history a little, and I'll also improve the RP sample. I understand that it has <0 detail as I was writing this until 1 am. Thanks though, for being constructive and seeing where I made errors. A great RP doesn't deserve a scummy character. I'll get started on the fixing now.

Also, to answer your question of the Metagross, if it wasn't a sarcastic question, Metagross is what one would usually open with in OU Tiers as a tank, or swap out to with U-Turn as it has very high base defense compared to most potential OU Tanks, and can also dish out damage making it a good medium. A Jolly Metagross with Agility can also outspeed CS Terrakion, enabling it to tank and sweep. Setting it up with Stealth Rock and Leftovers, Metagross can lead to an easy win. Sorry if I overcomplicated sh!t again.

aceattorneyweirdgirl

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen Jan 28, 2024
    NyxShooter - A much appreciated improvement! The Personality section is still a little short, but the majority of the signup has changed drastically for the better. You really should specify more when it comes to Banette's 'psycho side', though. Accepted.

DeathofShadows - Thanks for fixing those issues. You're accepted (but could you maybe space out the Pokemon's SU fields a bit to make it more readable for other players?)

As I'm busy at VGC Nats tomorrow (and preparing today), you two probably won't have your supplies for a little while. Thankfully, they're not needed for the first post.

Years
  • This seems like a really interesting idea, by the way! I might be new to PC, but I've been roleplaying for some six, seven years and am familiar with how things work, et cetera. I'm not unflawed, I might make some grammar mistakes here and there (because English isn't really my native language) but I often try my best.

-

NAOMI PRESCOTT
    seventeen | female

APPEARANCE
    Naomi, although pretty, is an easy face to miss in the crowd, often because she hardly shows her face at all. With a slouched posture and a quick gate, she could easily pass for a timid student on her way to school, instead of a serious trainer. She moves in a withdrawn manner, careful not to draw attention to herself in fear that the limelight could only bring trouble. She is, in ways, like the wind. She is physically present, yet she cannot be seen.

Her black hair falls smoothly around her pretty features, a crown of luxurious locks tumbling over slender shoulders like a lazy waterfall. Although easy to maintain and style, she is too involved with more pressing matters to focus on something as mundane as making herself look good, and so chooses to let nature do the styling. Besides, the results are always so similar, with her bangs falling to cover a good portion of her face, a part of her disguise.

Her eyes are a bright, turquoise color, and, despite the intense shade, they seem to be about as empty as the abyss of the seas. Her crystalline orbs are impregnable fortresses that keep her emotions hidden at all times, and her unfathomable gaze is often described as empty, blank, deep, and just the tiniest bit scary. It is unheard of that something other than sheer nothingness would appear in her eyes, but there are still a few times when her walls would crumble, allowing just the smallest sliver of emotion to peek through.

Although she looms over most girls her age, standing a good 5'8" in height, she is as lithe as they come. She is definitely not the strongest-looking trainer, with her vulnerable features and thin body type, but the mischievous smirk that she possesses more than makes up for her obvious lack of muscle, reassuring people that she is no pushover. She looks dangerous in her own right, and would never hesitate to bark back at anyone who dares challenge her. She might have a little bit of a doll face, but she's been fighting since her youth, and would never let herself be intimidated by anyone physically bigger or stronger than her.​

MEGA STONE
    Mawilite​

PERSONALITY
    Naomi is a very quiet person. Unlike most trainers, who are always so eager to interact with their fellow battlers, she does not excel in the field of socializing. Sure, she can hold conversations, if they are necessary enough, but she would rather stick to the sidelines and hide in the shadows than put herself in the middle of a discussion. She has always been treated as an outcast, even as a child, due to her refusal to mingle and her need to separate herself from the others, only speaking when the situation calls for it. She has grown quite used to a life of silence, has developed a preference for it simply because she has never truly experienced anything more than solitude.

She possesses a melancholic soul, more upset than she is happy. Despite being able to see the shades between black and white, she seems to be attracted to the darker colors of the spectrum. She believes that, in life, there is no pure good, nor pure evil, only reasons driving a person to do good or bad-- and yet she seems to focus on the darker side of situations. She is pessimistic, and, although she does well in many fields, her level of self-esteem is impossibly low. Her smiles are often passive and empty, just for show, and many have claimed that she rarely shows any emotion on her face, only cold smirks that strike fear to the more weak-willed people.

Although it is true that she has soft, vulnerable features, Naomi is anything but. Yes, it is true that she doesn't speak often, but when she does, it is either to point out an obvious truth in a contemptuous manner, or to put a person in his or her place, especially after a victorious battle. Few good words spill out of her mouth, and she has received her fair share of trouble because of them. She is reckless and imprudent. Hardly loud, but rash all the same, a girl who is willing to do anything over-adventurous just to get her kicks.

Naomi has no sense of self-preservation whatsoever, living life as if it was a drag. For some reason, she seems to have quite a careless disregard for her own well-being, and often acts as if death could not come quick enough. However, she deeply appreciates the beauty of living, and breathes for the events, the sceneries, the situations that she could hopefully stumble upon. Just as she sees the darkness in life, she can also the gorgeousness of it, and would not hesitate in taking a quick sketch of a worthy landscape to add to her collection.

She is known to have quite a self-destructive nature. Naomi Prescott is an avalanche, a ticking time-bomb, a trainwreck waiting to happen. She has a genuine passion for the things that could and would hurt her, and finds comfort in pain. In ways, she can be masochistic, both physically and emotionally, and has been known to act as a martyr for both selfless and selfish reasons; on one hand, she would be willing to sacrifice herself for a friend. On the other, she actually likes the pain, how it reminds her, in a bittersweet manner, that she is alive, and has yet to die.

She is known to be very overprotective of her peers, to the point that she has no care left whatsoever for herself. Despite her need to separate herself from the others, she is often deemed too kind for her own good, too giving and forgiving to the point that it hurts herself, not that she is fazed by the pain. She might be a silent, melancholic soul, but she cherishes her friends more than herself, and would, without a doubt, do anything to ensure their safety, even if it means forfeiting her life in the process.​

HISTORY
    Although Naomi has no memory of how she was abandoned, somehow her young, newborn body ended up in a rickety old shack near the Victory Road. The beams creaked with the wind, always threatening to fall, and it was only by luck that an old woman happened to hear her distressed cry while taking her morning walk. When she was found, she had nothing. No identification, no items, only a dirty white blanket covering her body.

She was quickly brought to the Prescott Orphanage, owned by Charlie Prescott and Emily Prescott, an elderly couple who cared for children that were, like her, left to fend for themselves. She was discovered to be rather sickly, enduring a raging fever every few days until the heat became consistent. Too kind to let a child die of an illness that can be fixed, they spent most of their daily earnings on buying her medicine, which hardly thrilled the other orphans. They were forced to skip meals for her safety, and sometimes went to bed hungry because she needed to be well fed to recover. Of course, they brought it all out on her. It didn't matter that it wasn't her fault. She was still to blame for their discomfort.

Little Naomi Prescott was an outcast since childhood. None of the orphans forgot what had happened, and as she grew, they treated her worse and worse for something that simply wasn't her doing. She didn't want to get sick, she didn't want to take all the attention away from them, she was not to blame, and yet she was still the focus of their anger. They mistreated her, bullied her until she grew numb to the pain that they brought. The only love she felt was from Charlie and Emily, but it was never enough to soothe the pain that she was forced to live through on a daily basis.

One cold, winter afternoon, Naomi stumbled upon a tiny, Mawile hatchling, small enough that is was roughly the size of her palm. It took no genius to figure out that it was the runt of a litter. She was well-educated enough to know that nature was cruel enough that only the strong survived, and those who were weak, well. They never really survived the night. Naomi, however, had other plans, and took the tiny little creature under her wing despite the rule that nobody was allowed to own Pokémon in the orphanage.

She was breaking the rules by taking the Mawile in, but she didn't care. She found herself in the Mawile, realized that her sympathy ran deep due to the fact that they shared the same beginning. Abandoned in an unhealthy place, left to die. Who was she to not return the favor? She kept the Pokémon a secret from everyone... until the Steel Type was far too small to hide anymore. The other orphans found out and threatened to out her, but she couldn't let the Mawile go. Cassie has become her best friend, she didn't have the heart to push her away, not after taking care of her.

Naomi had to live as a slave of those orphans, had to submit to their every will. They made her do their chores, tasks as mundane as washing the dishes or making beds, but, of course, as a child, it was a very big deal. She despised being ordered around, being blackmailed into doing another's job. They went so far as taking her personal belongings away, from something as simple as a pillow, to a PokéDoll that was given to her by Emily on her seventh birthday. She considered running away, but never really had the heart to do it until Emily died... and the orphans blamed her for it.

When Charlie went home, teary-eyed, the orphans gathered to hear what he had to say. He said Emily went out for a walk, and that she would never return, but the kids were smart to know the meaning behind it. What was meant to be a night of sorrow turned into anger and contempt when the kids outed Naomi for secretly raising a Pokémon. Although Charlie was not bothered by it, the words the orphans screamed hurt her too much, and she ended up turning tail and fleeing the Orphanage. They laughed at her, scowled at her. They hated her from the very start, all for a petty little thing and she grew to believe that the world was full of spiteful jerks who often sought others to blame for their discomfort.

Old enough to begin her journey, Naomi chose Cassie as her starter. A Mawile not be the most desirable partner, especially for a beginning, but they were akin to sisters, and have been through a lot together. The rest was a blur, an unimportant timeline filled with immense training. She began her life as a Trainer before transitioning into a Coordinator, and then both. She became infamous for her lack of allegiance, and notorious for her reckless battle style, and moved out of Hoenn to start a new.

With enough money from battles, as well as challenging the Hoenn League, Naomi built a ranch in Sinnoh, a homely cabin with acres of claimed land, inhabited by all the Pokémon she had caught during her travels. She settled down into being a Breeder at the age of sixteen, taking a break after having travelled through every nook, every cranny of Hoenn simply to make a name for herself. Although she was only fourth place in the Hoenn League, she did become Top Coordinator, and believed strongly that it was the second-best time to settle down, even for a little while. She would journey again, but not for a year or so. She has chosen to spend two years taking care of her new home, and her new family.​

OTHER
    OW MY LEG?!

RP SAMPLE
    Spoiler:

TEAM
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

for him.

I'm trash.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 6, 2023
    Sorry for my inactivity. I will have a post by the end of Monday or in the morning of Tuesday. I have just been a bit busy lately, just trying to wrap a lot of life things before I go on vacation next week. Oh speaking of which, I will be on the road for a few days next week, so I'll be gone for a great portion of next week.

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Feb 24, 2024
    Sorry guys, I'm coming up with a lack of inspiration for this. So I think I'm gonna just pull out. I hope you all continue on and have a grand time with this, though. :3

aceattorneyweirdgirl

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen Jan 28, 2024
    iamelekza - Your signup has been accepted. Your supplies (along with Nyx's and Shadow's because I was too busy to add them before) will be added to the IC thread's first post shortly. Also, if you hadn't said so I would never had thought your first language wasn't English - though there are several minor errors, they're nothing I would have thought unusual anyway. In fact, your signup is of very high quality all around.

Subsonic - I see. Thanks for mentioning it beforehand - I really appreciate it.

Albunnie - Understood. It's a shame you had to drop out, though.

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2018
    FinalMaster - So once our last four posts, and we end up finding each other, will we be able to swap items supplied in our backpack?

Years
  • Oh, thank you very much! :3 Hopefully, I'll have my post up by tomorrow-- it's one in the morning here and my muse is almost nonexistent.

Back