• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
Years
  • It's nice I like how well you've colour co-ordinated it but there is too much of those signatures I see around here 7/10

Pi-Face

Seriously where is my pi?
    Years
  • theres a little too much text underneath
    but its not that bad

The banner is lovely. i don't really like the text in the corner. a simpler font woulda been nicer

7/10

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Pi~! xD

The banner is okay, but there's something about it that irks me. : /

7/10

Note: I made this banner, that's why it's so noobish. xD

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
  • Banner's not too noobish. The worst thing about it according to me is its JPG-format, hinting that you should try to make the file smaller some other way. The banner isn't the best I've seen (I'm not gonna mention the mistakes, because I'm not too good either), but as it's basicly the whole sig itself, there's not much more to base a rating on.

6/10.

Psychic powers says: Mine will be rated low, because it's under construction, and I can't fix it right now XD

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • PGT you really have a problem with pics that are in JPG format don't you?
    anyways it's organised, the text colour goes well and it's not to advancivied hmm... i'm gonna be nice for once and give ya a 7/10 XD

Years
  • 7/10

I do rather like the overall tidiness of your signature, however the icons appear quite light on this screen, and your light gray text is a little blinding as well.

I suppose it would look better viewed on one of PC's darker skins, but on this light one there are definitely some eye boggling elements.

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    9/10
    love the way you've used the colour red and the shades of black. i wish i could make pics like all u guys. :(

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    love that text style! :D
    its a really cool signature overall. 9.5/10

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    As far as GFX goes it's pretty amatuer. It's clear and simple bbut nothing worth writing home about.
    3/10

Last edited:

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    im sure you mean immature -__- i dont blame you, that word is really misspelled. LoL
    back to the topic
    your signature is awe ful some! 10.01/10

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back