• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMA AMA 2: Electric Boogaloo

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
pasta or rice?

own any pets? if not, any animals you'd like to own?

chocolate or vanilla?!

I grew up eating rice, good stuff. Goes great with a lot of other foods.

Don't own any pets but I'd like a pet goldfish maybe, easy to take care of. And a dog to keep me company as a loyal companion. Don't prefer any breed over the other. Though I am allergic to its furs, so probably a dog with manageable hair.

Chocolate, less plain. Sometimes I like vanilla more, my taste buds fluctuate

I saw that you mentioned you love Dragonball. Who is your favorite character? What's your favorite story arc? Favorite villain?

Piccolo is my favorite character because of his character growth, sacrifice and his bond with Gohan, and is a really caring dude. Speaking of Gohan is a close second and I liked Goku as a kid too, more charming, funny and savage at the same time, adult Goku has his moments but acts too dumb for me.

My favorite story arc, probably the Piccolo saga or Buu saga. I liked King Piccolo and how threatening he seemed, before the planet busting villains became a dime a dozen. Goku's Kamehameha finisher was classic as well. As for the Buu saga, it feels like classic Z to me. I enjoyed the introduction of fusion and the timeskip. Buu was a menacing villain and actually blew up the earth. And we got to see characters settle down.

Favorite villain, Tien, he wasn't pure evil, just a cold and cruel martial artist, then had a change of heart, way before Piccolo or Vegeta.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
Do you like any other anime~?

Yes, HXH, Yu Yu Hakusho, Pre-otsutsuki nonsense Naruto, Early Bleach, One Piece, Gash Bell, FMA, One Punch Man, Cardcaptor Sakura (only non shonen lol) The Seven Deadly Sins, MHA, Soul Eater, Danganronpa, some others. Mainly mainstream shonen stuff, never been a big anime enthusiast, don't know any obscure stuff. Most of these were from my childhood except some like MHA or OPM.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
HGSS/GSC, followed by gen V

No. I rarely play or watch sports. I'm not as manly as my parents would have liked me to be

Years
Why did you rank ALBW so low on your rating of 2D Zelda games? I enjoyed it tbh.
I'm also surprised to see Phantom Hourglass so high. What'd ya not like about OoA/OoS/LA?

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
Why did you rank ALBW so low on your rating of 2D Zelda games? I enjoyed it tbh.
I'm also surprised to see Phantom Hourglass so high. What'd ya not like about OoA/OoS/LA?

ALBW is low because I haven't played it that much. Maybe I will rerank it later, but it's preference ranking, but doesn't mean I dislike these games.

As for PH, I enjoyed the game despite what people say, it's an underrated game. The Temple of the Ocean King annoys many, but it was an actually challenging dungeon and a complex one at that.

Oos/OoS/LA, I enjoyed as well. The Oracles games had many creative items, dungeons and puzzles, like the Magnet Gloves or Switch Hook. Link's Awakening is fun too. But I prefer PH because something about it really appeals to me.

Back