• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: G3T - Gen 3 Tools

Years
  • Age 48
  • Seen Oct 12, 2019
TABLE.INI SOLUTION IS ON PAGE 10 (Kurapika's solution).

Can't post links yet so there you go.

Last edited:

ARKA9

The evolved police dog.
Years
Are we allowed to suggest features?

If so, I have a few that I think would help a little.

• A tool to edit the text on that blue screen before you start a game/Oak's introduction. I know, I know, A-text. But, A-text can cause a lot of glitches.
  • Tool to edit the default names of the hero/rival.

I'll add more once I think of it.

I think both of these are accomplished by an intro editor by locksmith army. I don't know the exact name but it is convenient.

ARKA9

The evolved police dog.
Years
Hey, your tool is awesome but when I click on the Pokemon editor
It shows this:
MQnsqr7.jpg

I mean I can't click the edit button(it is under the taskbar).

I don't think it is a problem but ....

Just right click taskbar and click properties. Check auto hide taskbar and apply.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Sep 12, 2018
I suggest a tool that will add map headers. so that you can add map names without replacing the old maps.

Years
Whenever I try to use one of the applications this program offers, I get this message:

InvalidArgument=Value of '582233' is not valid for 'SelectedIndex'
Paramater name: SelectedIndex

Once I open the program the thing seems very buggy/glitchy. For example, in the pokedex editor, not all the pokemon appear. Rather than the evolution line going Bagon Shelgon Salamance, it doesn't list Bagon, only a blank space, then goes on to shelgon and salamance.

Is something wrong with the program or my computer?
Thanks!

INDIAN MEW(ARAZI)

THE WORLDS MOST DUMB MAN
Years
Whenever I try to use one of the applications this program offers, I get this message:

InvalidArgument=Value of '582233' is not valid for 'SelectedIndex'
Paramater name: SelectedIndex

Once I open the program the thing seems very buggy/glitchy. For example, in the pokedex editor, not all the pokemon appear. Rather than the evolution line going Bagon Shelgon Salamance, it doesn't list Bagon, only a blank space, then goes on to shelgon and salamance.

Is something wrong with the program or my computer?
Thanks!

you didn't edited ini.

Drake Baku

Draconian Dragon Prince
Years
hey kurapika

question, i am considering to use dollsteaks patch as a base but before i decide i needed to see how the pokemon data is on his patch

i used a clean rom, patched it, placed the ini that came with the patch in the folder of ini's for G3T and open the pokemon editor without "enable saving"

as far as i can see, i can read the data just fine but i do get this message
[qoute]
invalid argument=value of '475' is not valid for 'índex'.
parameter name: index
[/qoute]

i have no idea what this message is about and what it means
so i wanted to ask about it, especially if it later on ends up giving problems when i do start working with a rom that comes with the same report
so what is this and what do i need to do to fix it?

EDIT:
ok i just noticed 2 other things
1: when i relocated from bulbasaur (which was the 475 message) to jigglypuf i got an other number, 454 (clefairy has the same code so i am guessing it may have to do with the type?)

2: having tried to make a hack where i added fairy type and an other personal one, i had used G3T to change bulbasaur as a test to see if it worked
sadly i keep messing up with the hex but that is not the point
the point is, outside that the list of types go's from
[qoute]
normal list
dark
fairy
crystal
[/qoute]

i noticed that the dollsteak pached one also listed these, including the crystal type which was from my own attempt
so i even opened the fully clean back up rom and that one also possessed all those types, including fairy and crystal, even though they are not programmed into the file at all
so what gives?

Edit once more
ok i am now gussing those codes have to do with the amount of attacks, cause as dollsteak has made the move more similar to YX movepools, which are bigger, the moves i can see end up missing 3 attacks for bulbasaur, while charizard and blastoise have no known moves (have not checked further then this)
so in that case i cannot check up the info i needed...

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 3, 2016
When I load a hacked rom with new Moves the list is still at 355. Is there a way that I can update the move list in the move editor?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 3, 2016
go to the like main start up screen
click on the question mark
go to "edit the .ini file"

Thank so much!!
And also, in the pokemon editor.. how can I add the mega evolution option in the pokemon editor.ini?
Like in the post of criminon

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 23, 2016
Need help. I get a trojan virus warning when i try to download the rar. Can this link to be fixed or a new one made?

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Sep 6, 2016
The Pokemon Editor shows some error on Pokemon Theta Emerald. Is it possible I can edit the Pokemons in Theta Emerald? Please help

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2017
I've got it running on a mac through Winebottler, but whenever i try to open any of the tools besides anti-Exploud I get a message saying the .ini file is missing things, and then a list of items, including things like MoveName, SoundBasedMove, TrainerName, etc. Any help?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 28, 2021
~snip~

EDIT: Disregard, I broke a config file yesterday and didn't notice til now.

Last edited:
Years
So i tried to open it but all of them say (Some of the data are missing in the ini file) It does it for all options help plz.{D:} Its in the G3T 2.9.1.rar file

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Well, this annoying bug will be removed from its roots in the next release.
Anyway, here is how to fix it:
- Go to the next "Roms Data" folder
- Open the file "Table.ini" in Notepad or any text editor and erase all the text
- Copy the text in and paste it in the text "Table.ini" file.
- Save it

OMG THANK YOU!!! I HAVE BEEN TRYING EVERYTHING FOR HOURS!

Solution its on page 10 and the quote is incomplete and no link cause the forum thinks im a bot
or watevs...

Back