• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: G3T - Gen 3 Tools

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
I'm so confused.. why does the Item Editor image of the main post apparently have an image and palette offsets bars but when i open the tool they're not there? ;___;

First post image:
wDMIauh.png

How it looks in my PC:
Spoiler:

EDIT:
Okay, sorry, i'm just retarded.. Pokemon Ruby doesn't have images for the items..

Last edited:
Years
Sky High, I'll have to address that issue very late, maybe next year ...

DizzyEgg, I'll try to update it before 2016 :-| I actually have uploaded a functional pre-update as a back-up but I need some time to check potential bugs and add some little stuff ... but I don't quite have much time these times :/

Lunos, *facepalm* :3

------------------------------------------
The thing guys is, I don't have time (I work full time, 6days/7) and I prefer wasting my Sundays and Saturdays night hanging out and resting. And when I have free time to touch my computer I spend it mostly on a stupid game called League of Legends. u_u'

EDIT: Just wanted to let you know that G3T 3.0 will bring a search option to the Trainers Editor, a complete redo of the Anti-Exploud interface, minor fixes and clarity tweaks here and there, a heavy update to the Pokémon Editor mainly the addition of TMs/HMs.
The only thing that stops me from releasing this version is that I wanted to finish the Tutors editing part ... but it is not that easy ... I may remove this feature and release the update without it.

Last edited:
Years
Thanks for the new link. This looks really simple to use. However, with MrDollSteaks rom I get an index error everytime i open a page that would include any of his new moves or the fairy type.
Is there anything else i need to do besides putting the .ini in the Roms Data folder?

Years
Thanks for the new link. This looks really simple to use. However, with MrDollSteaks rom I get an index error everytime i open a page that would include any of his new moves or the fairy type.
Is there anything else i need to do besides putting the .ini in the Roms Data folder?
Use the internal .ini editor.

Are you ever going to make this tool open-source?
I'll make it open source when I'll stop adding new stuff to it I guess.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Dec 6, 2023
Im having trouble, i tried making a new evolutionary stone, its called the corruption machine, its supposed to make mewtwo take its corrupt form, so i made mewtwo able to evolve with the item, and i gave my item the field usage of the other evolutionary stones, but when i use it on mewtwo in-game it says it wont have any effect, any help?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
Im having trouble, i tried making a new evolutionary stone, its called the corruption machine, its supposed to make mewtwo take its corrupt form, so i made mewtwo able to evolve with the item, and i gave my item the field usage of the other evolutionary stones, but when i use it on mewtwo in-game it says it wont have any effect, any help?

You need to follow this tutorial to apply the evotionary property to an item.
I don't know if Kurapika's Tool allow to do that without the Hex involvement, hopefully, he will come and correct me if i'm wrong xD

Years
Hey, I don't really get the internal INI editor. I am using MrDollSteak's Patch, and when I try to edit the ini, I get confused at the circled red part (image in spoiler), can someone explain it to me?
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 12, 2016
With the item editor, is there a way to edit where the item is located in the game?

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 21, 2017
Hey, your tool is awesome but when I click on the Pokemon editor
It shows this:
MQnsqr7.jpg

I mean I can't click the edit button(it is under the taskbar).

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 25, 2019
Wow, thanks ever so much, the trainer editor is just what i was looking for! Do you have any plans on making android versions of your tools for the hackers on the go/at work lol?

Back