• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2023
    Another glitch I found: It seems like the hidden powers dont work? Or at least HP Fire doesn't.

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2023
    hello guys i stuck in Sylan city cant fight in any place this winter clothes i talk to evry1 in town ,pls if any1 know let me know ,thank you !

PokebladeRED

Trainer of Charizard since 1998
    Years
  • I've found the problem with Pokekata ^^. In fact, it's not the trainer who glitch on me, it's me who glitch on the trainer ^^, that's why i can't disarm him. I have a screenshot also:

1534839453-bug-pokemon-empyrean.gif

As you can see the trainer talk to me after defeat, but you can't see it, because he's below me ^^.

For gaining that result, i've use Pokekata, disarm him, and then walk on him, my character glitch and the animation of fight has begun. You can Pokekata him again, but you are unable to move so you have no choice but fight.

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    Another glitch I found: It seems like the hidden powers dont work? Or at least HP Fire doesn't.

Strange, I've tested HP Fire along with a few others and they all seem to be working fine. Which Pokemon did you teach Hidden Power to? And which Pokemon did you use it against when it didn't work? (Or does it not work against any Pokemon?) Also, by not working, I assume you mean it's not super effective against things it should be, etc?

hello guys i stuck in Sylan city cant fight in any place this winter clothes i talk to evry1 in town ,pls if any1 know let me know ,thank you !

Solution:
    Spoiler:

I've found the problem with Pokekata ^^. In fact, it's not the trainer who glitch on me, it's me who glitch on the trainer ^^, that's why i can't disarm him. I have a screenshot also:

As you can see the trainer talk to me after defeat, but you can't see it, because he's below me ^^.

For gaining that result, i've use Pokekata, disarm him, and then walk on him, my character glitch and the animation of fight has begun. You can Pokekata him again, but you are unable to move so you have no choice but fight.

Ahhh, I see. Okay, I was able to reproduce it and fix it. Do you want a trainer named after you as a reward? :]

PokebladeRED

Years
  • Hell yeah^^, it will be so cool to found a trainer named Lokus ^^, i can even choose the pokemons ^^?

EDIT: I also forget about one thing. When i want to use teleport with Kirlia, the only way you can teleport was Calistern Gym, even if i've passed a bunch of healing center after, did they exist other healing spot that i've messed?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2019
    Just wanted to say you're doing a great job with the game so far, easily one of the best fangames I've played. As someone with a rubbish laptop, I appreciate a game that actually runs nicely.

One question, are you planning on adding all Pok?mon eventually?

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    Hell yeah^^, it will be so cool to found a trainer named Lokus ^^, i can even choose the pokemons ^^?

EDIT: I also forget about one thing. When i want to use teleport with Kirlia, the only way you can teleport was Calistern Gym, even if i've passed a bunch of healing center after, did they exist other healing spot that i've messed?

Another nice find! :] I haven't added any (teleport) healing spots to the game after that one, it would seem. I'll add them in the next patch.

Also, yes! You can name up to 4 Pokemon for the trainer, just don't choose legendaries :]

Just wanted to say you're doing a great job with the game so far, easily one of the best fangames I've played. As someone with a rubbish laptop, I appreciate a game that actually runs nicely.

One question, are you planning on adding all Pok?mon eventually?

Aw, thanks so much! :]
    That is a possibility since there are already ~350 of them available now (counting evolutions), and I'm halfway done. I would say probably not all of them will be available by the end game, but most of them.

PokebladeRED

Years
  • Yoohoo! Ok so i'll choose :

- Metagross
    - Azumarill
    - Electivire
    - Charmander (Mega Charmander X is it possible :D ? )

Except Charmander and Azumarill, the two over one are pokemon i never used and always want to ^^.

I don't know if they are good in strategy (charmander i'm sure^^, metagross maybe ), i prefer choosing cool looking pokemon ^^.

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2023
    guys i need some help in the labyrinth of stars i got lost in there dono how to get out or procced ,

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    Yoohoo! Ok so i'll choose :

- Metagross
    - Azumarill
    - Electivire
    - Charmander (Mega Charmander X is it possible :D ? )

Except Charmander and Azumarill, the two over one are pokemon i never used and always want to ^^.

I don't know if they are good in strategy (charmander i'm sure^^, metagross maybe ), i prefer choosing cool looking pokemon ^^.

That's a pretty powerful trainer :D
    I can't give him a (Mega) Charizard because another plot-important character has it, so how about Charmeleon instead?

guys i need some help in the labyrinth of stars i got lost in there dono how to get out or procced ,

If you want a hint, talk to the monk that appears in the labyrinth.
    If that doesn't help, here's the solution:
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2023
    Is it possible to evolve sneasel in this version of the game? And if so, how should i go about evolving it? Is it still using the razor claw at night? Or is it changed? Also, how do i go about obtaining a razor claw? Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    Is it possible to evolve sneasel in this version of the game? And if so, how should i go about evolving it? Is it still using the razor claw at night? Or is it changed? Also, how do i go about obtaining a razor claw? Thanks!

Yep, it needs to hold razor claw and be leveled up at night (that's after 6 PM in this game), but there is no razor claw in the game yet. It'll be obtainable before the 6th gym in the next version.

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2023
    Hey, I'd just like to say that this game is pretty nice so far! The only problem I've had is that the level spike around the 3rd GC is a bit too sharp IMO, but other than that, it's going smoothly! Great job so far!

Hawkeye17

The Dragon Tamer
    Years
  • How to solve this puzzle ?
    AMxwnLQ

Found A glitch in the Terren Ruins
    CBsQWKl

Also on the top of ruins when that proffesor saves the character Moira Says "Treecko " but she should say "Sceptile"

Last edited:

PokebladeRED

Years
  • Found another bug!

1534936676-bug-pokemon-empyrean-2.gif

I talk to invisible man (or woman) it seems ^^. it's after the programmed defeat against Emmanuil at the factory.

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    How to solve this puzzle ?
    AMxwnLQ

Found A glitch in the Terren Ruins
    CBsQWKl

Also on the top of ruins when that proffesor saves the character Moira Says "Treecko " but she should say "Sceptile"

I'll take a look at the glitches, thanks!
    As for the puzzle, that one is not supposed to be difficult so try poking around a bit more. The quest in there is optional anyways.

Found another bug!

I talk to invisible man (or woman) it seems ^^. it's after the programmed defeat against Emmanuil at the factory.

That's the clerk behind the counter talking :D You can see he's facing left, but I might add a more clear visual cue later.

PokebladeRED

Years
  • Aaaaah ok ^^, it's the shopman indeed, i was thinking Clerk was a name lol ^^. No problem then ^^.

Except for jukebox in pokegear ^^. i wanted to try music so i choose some in custom part, but impossible to go back to the original soundtrack when choosing Default, for that you need to qui the game, restart, return to pokegear and select Default again for working.

EDIT: I also have a question. I want to learn Hidden Power to Wisblind. it is said on his summary that his hidden power is dark, but i can't learn him that HM, such as Incinerorar, why ?

Last edited:

PokebladeRED

Years
  • DOUBLE POST

Two other thing i've found!

First a glitch on Road 105:

1534944630-glitch-pokemon-empyrean.gif

Secondly a bug when you talk to Mo?ra at Canyon pass (it's her who talking about me):

1534944629-bug-pokemon-empyrean-3.gif

And that's all for that game session ^^

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2023
    Strange, I've tested HP Fire along with a few others and they all seem to be working fine. Which Pokemon did you teach Hidden Power to? And which Pokemon did you use it against when it didn't work? (Or does it not work against any Pokemon?) Also, by not working, I assume you mean it's not super effective against things it should be, etc?

Solution:
    Spoiler:

Ahhh, I see. Okay, I was able to reproduce it and fix it. Do you want a trainer named after you as a reward? :]

Sorry, I forgot to reply this. I just tried again, and the Hp seems to be working fine now. Sorry for the misinformation! Also thank you for fixing the fairy typing.

Back